Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Veena am not against Ladki at all dear.........coz we too belong to same species 😆but for MSK I want Jr.MSK.........cant help my drooling mania uno.....😆
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Veena am not against Ladki at all dear.........coz we too belong to same species 😆but for MSK I want Jr.MSK.........cant help my drooling mania uno.....😆

Oh dear i too not hate ladki bas i wish a jr. MSK for ruling his empire in future that's all
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
if I saw MsK lyk that I would just give him a big hug and lend him a shoulder to cry on and just encourage him to support geet and be her strength ...aur jald se jald new baby ka intezaam karo!😆
maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
1st i will give him a warm hug to ease his pain den will tell him to remove things from house which reminds geet of d baby.......keep it somewhere she cant c dem......spend as much time as he can vd her and try to divert her mind..........may b tell her to join d office n give some work to her........
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

1st i will give him a warm hug to ease his pain den will tell him to remove things from house which reminds geet of d baby.......keep it somewhere she cant c dem......spend as much time as he can vd her and try to divert her mind..........may b tell her to join d office n give some work to her........

Roopa I agreed to it if I really go seriously for the track here.......First he needs to change the look n feel of the baby room which reminds them the baby most and then being engrossed with official works will help them forget the pain for sometime.Then as the day will pass it'll become lesser !