hiiiiii folks ! M ALMOST BACK :D :D

Posted: 13 years ago

hiiiiii doston !!

Namaskar !
how are u all???
well my examz r about to start but still now my classes are over so i m back on IF .... (AlomostπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
miss u all n my lovelllyyyy forum alot !
ghosh i have sooooo many pending pm's .... soooo many updates ! will visit everyones gallery asap πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Soooo wats goin on these days eh??
jst saw the banner contest thread.... will open it after this msg ..πŸ˜‰
heeyyyyyyy frnds one more thing i wanna share ... i was watching SBS video segment which Debina has shared on her fb account ...
wwwoooooowwwww guess wat i saw ????
i the beginning i saw one of my siggies in that video ... sbs people have included it ... but its something they should have asked me before ... how can they pick anybody's work without permission πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
may be i they asked or something i could have got a chance  to at least talk to Guru or Debi .... 😍

here's the video segment .. :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fRE63IYcNA[/YOUTUBE]

n here's that siggy m talking about :

anyways !

okkkk one more suggestion i need from the siggicians of our forum ..
as u all know wat disaster tinypic did .. now my blog on wordpress where i shared my work is looking like Japan after the earthquake... 😭
now if i continue with it ... then i have to re-organise it .... in other words have to start everythng again ...
other option is that i shud make a gallery on IF ...
wats ur say ??
πŸ˜‰
woooow deeps is back *almost* 🀣

namaskar madam .. kya haal chaal hai aapke ...
ab kya karen .. aap sigg hi itne ache bante hai .. koi chori karne se baaz nahin aata. πŸ˜†
🀣

make one on IF !! as we all are here...πŸ˜ƒ i know u'll lose all the comments req from word press par empty ka bhi kya faida ?? theek karne to better hai new IF par banalo ... then u dont hv to say to ppl to post there comments @ wordpress .. they will automatically comment @IF.

right now its tinypic who deleted .. my gall too looks so empty, all 50 pgs, coz posted all from tinypic. Aaj tinypic deleted, kal koi aur hoga.. to jane do .. bas sigg sambhal kar rakho .... πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 13 years ago
Welcome back (almost) Deepika! πŸ˜† It's gr8 to have you back! 
WOWOWOWOWOW my shweetie sister Deeps is back (well, almost)!!!πŸ₯³ Yaaaaaay, hoping to see you more active in threads here now, dear, especially my diary one, and a certain CG we all seem to have forgotten about.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

And WOW, congrats again for the siggie, but you know....I can't find it in the vid.😳 Around which timing is it at, hun?

As for your lounge, I also took a look at it recently and your creations were replaced by some pretty creepy stuff if you know what I mean, thanks to tinypic.😑 And I will support any decision of ours obviously, but I personally feel that organizing your lounge all over again will take so much time amidst your exams, and creating a gallery in IF is so much easier. Also, if you create a shop here, it will make one more mytho shop amidst all the other bolly/telly ones if you know what I mean, more power for us.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Anyhow, decision is yours and I will be happy with anything as long as we get to see your creations again.

Welcome back Deepika di! Well, almost!

And omg! SBS totally stole your work!!!!! And they even broadcasted it all over India too! Well well di! You're showing up a lot on tv nowadays huh? Why consult with the siggicians then? You're the head!

And yeah, I would also suggest that you put off reorganizing your site till later if you are in the middle of exams now.

Yahoooooooooo, it's you, it's really youuuuuu πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Hamaari priya jyotirmayi Deepika devi ke punah aagaman ke subh avsar par hum ek swaadisht bhent prastut karte hain:

Sooooooo first of all hope the exams you had already went awesomely, best of luck with the rest, and don't feel any pressure to get in on anything here like those update PMs or at the blog until your studies ease up, we'll totally understand. And that must make you feel so awesome, seeing your sig in the clip! So happy for you yaara πŸ€—

Anddddd you know my advice from the beginning only was for you to have a shop here instead of the external blog... you get a huge vareity of suggestions and ideas and get better and better, and so many here already know you and love your work so why not! If you need help getting it set up, do let me know, hum haazir hain πŸ˜›

Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

woooow deeps is back *almost* 🀣

hahahahaaaaa kyaaa di mazaak kar rahe ho ... mujhse poocho kitni buri haalat hai ... ek toh World Cup chal raha hai upar se examz ki tension .. TORTURE !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

namaskar madam .. kya haal chaal hai aapke ...

bas thik hi hu .... katt rahi hai zindagi ... how r u??πŸ˜‰
ab kya karen .. aap sigg hi itne ache bante hai .. koi chori karne se baaz nahin aata. πŸ˜†πŸ€£

hehehheheee hmmmmm soch rahi hu CASE file kardu SBS ke khilaaf ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thnk u !! thnk u !!
TAAREEF KE LIYE SHUKRIYA !! 😳😳😳

make one on IF !! as we all are here...πŸ˜ƒ i know u'll lose all the comments req from word press par empty ka bhi kya faida ?? theek karne to better hai new IF par banalo ... then u dont hv to say to ppl to post there comments @ wordpress .. they will automatically comment @IF.

right now its tinypic who deleted .. my gall too looks so empty, all 50 pgs, coz posted all from tinypic. Aaj tinypic deleted, kal koi aur hoga.. to jane do .. bas sigg sambhal kar rakho .... πŸ˜ƒ

hmmmm even i m interested for IF ... actually i made on wordpress so for job purpose .... wanted to go in designing field ... but then ab dad nahi maan rahe so it hardly matters where i post my work ...

its just for hobby sake now ! 🀒
Originally posted by Vedo

Welcome back (almost) Deepika! πŸ˜† It's gr8 to have you back! 
heheheheeee "ALMOST" has caught the whole attention ... lolzz...
thnks alot dear ... πŸ€—
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

WOWOWOWOWOW my shweetie sister Deeps is back (well, almost)!!!πŸ₯³ Yaaaaaay, hoping to see you more active in threads here now, dear, especially my diary one, and a certain CG we all seem to have forgotten about.πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

heyaaaaa diiii !!
missed u like hell .. yeah sure will be more active now... for sure on ur diary entry thread.... no worries ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

And WOW, congrats again for the siggie, but you know....I can't find it in the vid.😳 Around which timing is it at, hun?
ummm.. its around 0.10 to 0.13 i guess !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
thnk u sooooooooo much btw .... 😳😳😳

As for your lounge, I also took a look at it recently and your creations were replaced by some pretty creepy stuff if you know what I mean, thanks to tinypic.😑 And I will support any decision of ours obviously, but I personally feel that organizing your lounge all over again will take so much time amidst your exams, and creating a gallery in IF is so much easier. Also, if you create a shop here, it will make one more mytho shop amidst all the other bolly/telly ones if you know what I mean, more power for us.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Anyhow, decision is yours and I will be happy with anything as long as we get to see your creations again.

hmmmm yeah di ,,,, i also think IF would be better ...
hehehehe u saw my blog??? man its looking like wat Kurukshetra must have looked like after the MB war 😭😭😭😭
now i have started using imageshack... hope it doesnt backstab all of us like the demon tinypic did !AngryAngry
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

Welcome back Deepika di! Well, almost!

hehehehehee thnk u sooooooooo much sweetheart !! how r u ???

And omg! SBS totally stole your work!!!!! And they even broadcasted it all over India too! Well well di! You're showing up a lot on tv nowadays huh? Why consult with the siggicians then? You're the head!
heheheheeee bas yaar ab kyaaa kahu ... TV wale peeche peeche aa jate hai ... lolz..
hahhahaaaaa ohhhh thnks for the title u gave me ...

And yeah, I would also suggest that you put off reorganizing your site till later if you are in the middle of exams now.

Yes Ma'am ... as u say ...
wont reorganise it before june ... if by chance i have to do it ... as most probably i'll be on IF with my new gallery .. πŸ˜‰