Kesariya Balam Aavo Hamare Des

Written Update of March 14th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I loved today's show I did not want the morning to come'.

It starts off with Rukmi asking Ranveer to give the right to Rasal not her'

Ranveer: No i cannot do this not even for you

Rukmi: I know' that is why I was not saying anything till now but by giving me the right and not her how is that even fair? Even GOD will not agree than how can I hold this right' Rasal is my younger sister I was the one who made her love you but now if I steel her rights from her then the word of SISTER will not be the same and another sister will never believe one another again Rasal is your wife you can never forget this'(ranveer is making annoyed face'hehehe)

Ranveer: and I even I can't forget that i told you in the aashrem that I want to be with you and I love you and even if I do accept Rasal I will not be able to be love Rasal I cannot give her your place'

Rukmi: this place was never mine you are making me sit on Rasals place'

Ranveer: look Rukmi' I am not backing out on taking her full responsibility but I cannot give her the privilege of my wife especially when I know that you ware my 1st love' I cannot make the same mistake again when I know l truly love you and I know that you love me the same way'

Rukmi smirks sarcastically: today I love you and you love me then why do we need Rasal right' our love matter but her love matters nothing to you? Those days you forgot me so easily you are doing the same with her?

Ranveer: I don't think I ever forgot you because even after losing my memory my heart only made feel you are my own (haaayeeee'.yeh din ke liye I was waiting)

Rukmi: if you think of me as yours than why are you putting me in such tough spot' why are you making me become my owns sisters SATUAN (other woman) you might not remember but you loved her so much and whatever happen what is her fault in it she is in between of everything from beginning when you wanted nothing to do with me *flashback* MS putting his PAGH on Rasals feet and telling this is all in your hand to save our family *flashback over* to keep the families name she married you and gave up her love she loved someone else but to keep her sister and families respect held high and your havelis she married you'and she fell in love with you and she is carrying your child and your telling me she is not your wife she needs your love and your support and here what are we doing'how must she feeling in this time' seeing her husband with another woman'.

Ranveer: Another woman? If I have married Rasal and gave her the right to be my wife than I have gave you the same respect and right before her (o0o0ye hoye'.these words I listened to at least 10times)

Rukmi: yes but she is going to be mother of your child she is in very critical stage to lose as child I know because I went through it already (this shocks Ranveer) I don't want Rasal to go through this'

Ranveer: Rukmi you ware mother of my child' and you lost it' when & how did this happen?

Raukmi: it was bad accident and she tells him how the car crashed

Ranveer: BAS! I don't want to hear more I was so cruel' how I could kill my own child' how I was still leaving knowing this' I am a monster (yes you ware)

Rukmi: it was not your fault

Ranveer: it's good that I lost my memory I did wrong to both you and Rasal (thank you) I am bad person

Rukmi: no its not your fault this was all in my KISMAT

Ranveer: no this happened to you because of me my hatred and gave you many pain

Rukmi: this is why I don't want you to make the same mistake with Rasal I took the pain but I won't be able to see my sister in pain and think today you love me so much but when tomorrow you get your memory back (LOL that would be funny if he did) you will hate me more than before and I don't have to strength to take the pain again so please don't get me in hobbit in loving you'please forget me and make Rasal yours and let me go from here'please forget me

Ranveer: no I cannot if you leave from you I won't be able to forget you I won't be able to love Rasal I love you and only you (haaayyyyeee!!!)

Rukmi: no'.

Ranveer: how can you even think like this when I am somewhere else and you are somewhere else and we are still alive how I can this be'it cannot happen?

Rukmi: you will be living without me when I die right' and she is pointing the gun to her head (how did you get that gun and how did you know he was gone say that and hello0o0o this not game)

Ranveer completely shocked: Ruk'fine go ahead go ahead and shoot yourself but remembered after you kill yourself the next shot will be threw me because even death won't do us apart (haayyyeee kya line hai) so go head and shoot'and Rukmi drops the gun and runs to him and they both hug (OMG was waiting for this for the longest time it so worth watching it for the hug) they both remember different thing'Rukmi remembering when they 1st hug when they fell in love and Ranveer remembers when he hugged her in the aashrem when she had wet hair'.(haaye bohat accha hug thaa saw it too many times)

Ranveer: this life is because of you'if you are not in it its empty without you..you are my 1st love and my 1st wife and your happiness is everything to me and just because of that I am ready to give the rights to Rasal as my 2nd wife

Rukmi: really'

Ranveer: yes but you have to promise me

Rukmi: if that what makes you believe in me than I will tell me what I have to do

Ranveer: you have to live me rest of our lives as my ARDHAGANI (better half)'.don't think Rukmi' right wrong is way back there is only one truth and that is you and me and this GOD cannot change do you promise to be with me rest of your life and support me tell me and RUKMI nods in YES and they hug (thank god nahi toh I was gone get inside my laptop and make her nod YES)

RukVeer are lying on the bes (haaayeee) and Rukmi wakes up and Ranveer ask what happen why did you flinch do you not believe are you thinking of something and Rukmi says I was thinking how DOORIYAN can makes others know how far apart are they and Ranveer says and when they meet makes them realize they never ware apart (bhoat shaayri chal rhai kya baat! Kya baat! Kya baat!)

Rukmi: I am thinking did Rasal also feel when she had to come close to you that she is trying to steal someone else's AMAANT (yes she did but it's ok you are not)

Ranveer smiles: you say anything but least you admitted unknowingly you are my wife'(hehe) and you don't need to feel guilty as I am your husband and you are not stealing anyone's anything when I myself is rightfully yours (that what I am saying) and he takes her dupatta out and then jewelries and opens her hair'(she looks beautiful) and they have their 1st night the most memorable as ever' (I did not want the morning to come but too bad it had to) as Rukmi wakes up and she smiles looking at Ranveer (wished it was like this from beginning) she tries to take her dupatta away but Ranveer turns the other side grabbing her dupatta with him and this makes Rukmi shy and she remembers he night with him and we see Rasal waking up in morning with two pieces of torn photo of RasVeer and show ends on her' (I do feel bad for her because she did love him and he did too but she must not be greedy as Rukmi has much as right as Rasal'what you all think)

Tomorrow: Rukmi: I explained Ranveer and he is ready to give your right to you also'

Rasal: what did I tell you before you are my sister stay as my sister' don't act like my SAUTAN'

BTW Rumi looks very pretty in new clothes'.

P.S. Sorry for long and late update'

Edited by ziddiladki - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ria_1989 thumbnail
YEAH THIS IS DE MOST MEMORABLE  EPISODE😊.I LUVED THIS EPISODE A LOT😊.WISHEC THIS EPISODE 2 B LONGER.
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for a lovely update.....it was the best episode in KBAHD......i liked the way rukmi dropped the gun and hugged ranveer......it was the best part of the epiode......
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aihai .. kya episode tha .. it was very beautiful and Zid I agree with you I do feel Bad for Rasal .. it really is not her fault all of this and she needs to get the poison out of her head and be thankful for what she got - she needs  to remember that when she was reigning in Ranbeers heart and bed - Rukmi was not behaving like she was ...