DLMH - Written Update - 14 March 2011

Posted: 13 years ago
Heloooooooooooooo.....
Well I know you must be wondering Who What When Where and How😆
Well to cut the matter short, because I tend to ramble like anything while writing updates, I will say I am your updater for monday episodes..(I know...you might feel the urge to head desk😆, most of the people at LTL forum do) and so Suvi thought that why should only LTL forum suffer, so she brought me here to maintain the balance and equality in the forum😆

I am super late in updating I know, But totally forgot ...but der aaye durust aaye as they say...and believe me I am very durust right now....so let us begin😃

The episode begins with Alka making and correcting the pamphlets and giving instructions when Chander comes and tells her that she is giving so much attention to the campaign (Well atleast somebody is ...the prodigal's son is busy roaming around with his lady love ....bhagwan jaane kya hoga iss desh ka)
Chandan starts his own campaign of Alka Jalao (I mean burn with jealouusy😆) and asks her that she did not inquire furthe about the phone call he received and Alka tries to show off that she doesnot care and may be it was his someone special (I can smell smoke and so can Chander😉) so he gives more wind to the fire and starts praising the anonymous callers voice and ultimately Alka loses it and tells Chander to straight away tell her who  it was and Chander tells her it was Aarti and Alka was like 'AARTI!!!' .... (And why was that a big surprise 😕 did you expect it to be that nurse from the hospital...What was her name again..Kamini, na😆) ..
Alka bhagaofies every other person from the room giving them work and starts demanding Chander's phone which Chander refuses to give and they start a tug of war for the phone, in which Chander wins and Alka gets all puffed up😳😆...and Chander says sorry and asks her why is she upset...Alka tells her right now she is only upset, the next time she calls, Alka will kill Chander...
Chander tells her why so as she liked Aarti before ...(arre bhai tab Aarti ne Alka ki property per kabza karne ki khoshish nahi ki thi na😉😆) ...Alka says yes,but that doesnot mean she could do like this...Chander asks like what??? and Alka says nothing...
Chander tells that doesn't she want to know why she wanted to meet them?? Alka asks she wants to meet them??? Chander tells her ofcourse its them...why would she want to meet him, Alka tells them how would she know...(love this jealous Alka...and Chander seems to have caught hold of her one weakest vein, himself😆)..Chander then tells her that Aarti was here at her house and Alka is surprised that she did not know that someone had come to her house (you had become sleeping beauty na that is why😆)...Alka ultimately tells Chander that they should meet her so that this mystery may be solved...and Chander asks her permission to call Aarti and Alka again gets all riled up😳😆 Chander then calls Aarti and they decide to meet at some restaurant and Aarti says to herself that may be it is not so difficult as it has initially seemed to be😕 (The way they showed Aarti looking at the phone when Chander called was a bit OTT, why do you need to give so much expressions to pick up a phone😕...)

Abhini are at some hill top where Abhi blindfolds Nandini and puts a picture of a house on a canvas stand (Seriously, that picture is the most common poster available on road side for like 5 Rs in every village or city😆, couldn't they get a less known poster picture...this looks so dumb🤢) and Abhi releases the blind fold and tells  Nandini that they will have this picture house in really made on the empty plot and they hug😳
Aarti is waiting for Chander in the restaurant and talking on the phone...and she sees ChAlka walk in ... Aarti stands and shakes hands with Chander and Alka gets all upset (hain😕..upset on a handshake, Madame Phoren-return😕) ...Aarti then turns to Alka saying that she is surprised to see her and Alka asked her that had she not told Chander that she wanted to meet Alka too and Chander is feeling like a sandwich between these two powerful women😆..Aarti looks at Chander's worried face and decides that only way out is to give up in grace and says that yes but she did not expect her to come (thereby again riling up Alka, Alka is now sure that it was Chandan Aarti wanted to meet😲) Alka says that there was no reason why she should not have expected her and Aarti says that she is NNT's daughter, is that not a reason enough (Love the confidence of this lady, even though sometimes it gets a bit OTT😆) They sit down to talk when the coffee arrives and Alka is surprised that without ordering coffee has come...and Aarti tells her that she assumed that someone would be wanting to share her coffee with her and she also makes a right guess on Alka's coffee mixture which further irritates Alka and she tells Aarti that she is very good at making assumptions to which Aarti replies that in Politics you have to be good at that ....
Chander asks her for the reason to meet them, Aarti goes all ga-ga over Chander and her role in Indu's case...Alka gets all riled up (again😆) and asks it looks like Aarti had called them to sing their praises...and Aarti gets the hint and answers back that Alka is like her father, she comes to the point quickly, an Alka gives her an totally artificial smile telling her right, she likes to make the maximum use of her time😛
Aarti gets the hint and tells her that there was no special reason as to wanting her to meet them, she just wanted them to be friends (hint hint...Alka you not included in this friendship😆)
being the focal point of two powerful girls, I almost pity him😆)...Aarti says that but his hands tell a different story and gets catch hold of his hands😲...(Alka is alll green and red and Chander goes all white😆) Aarti tells him that it is funny for such a hardworking man he has got all soft hands (my my, the woman is a predator😛) and that these hands remind her of someone😕 (New character or an old pick up line???😆) Alka looks at Chander who is all uncomfortable but doesnot make a move to take his hand back😡 and stands up to leave (and rightly so...Chander...you idiot😡)...Aarti tells her to sit but Alka says she needs to go as she has an appointment...
Chander suddenly comes out of his reverie and also stands to go....Aarti tells him to say sorry
to Alka and tell her that she did not want to hurt Alka  and again shakes hands with him and then puts her other hand on his 🤢...
Chander runs after Alka, but Alka drives away and Chander is left alone She is all mad thinking about Aarti and Chander's hands intertwining and doesnot even pick up Chander's phone..
Chander is standing outside the restaurant when A car comes and stops and the glass slides down to show it is Aarti who tells Chander to get into the car🤢...Chander the chandu sits in....(Idiot)...She asks him whether he is going to Tiwari house and chander says no, he is going to his own and tells her that she believes in talking straight....Aarti tells her that she also believes in making maximum use of time (that was tongue in cheek😉) ...She asks his future plans...and he says that nothing much...Aarti tells him that he is the youth icon and he should think about it and that other parties are willing to welcome him with open arms...Chander tells her that he knows but right now he is getting what he wants (and that is Alka, samjhi Madam Aarti😆)...and tells her he needs to get off the car,,,,Aarti asks that he is getting off too soon and he answers that he wanted to walk but she made him sit in the car (arre bhai, Head pe gun rakh kar thodi na bithaya tha...you yourself sat na😆...but loved the undercurrent of the dialogues...totally politicians kind of dialogue👏)...Chander gets off the car and Aarti sees him off with that predator look of hers😆

Precap: Chhalka are having a hide and seek on the terrace where apparently Alka is feeling Chander's presence but Chander is hiding himself behind the clothes line😳

Good epi...Alka is getting too posessive, Chander was stupified in the beginning of Aarti meeting session but in the end he got some sense...Let us see tomorrow how he manaofies Alka😳
Thanks and hope you enjoyed..have not proof read nor used different colour to differentiate my comments so plz forgive,,,am in a bit of hurry...
Thanks  and enjoy😃
Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
Thanks Srushti!..and welcome!🤗
Alka is getting weak, not that I mind it, it's sweet n all...but aage uska kya hoga, she's too vulnerable right now...
Chander doesn't seem to be falling for Aarti's trap (As in, join her party) toh fir woh promo....exactly how is she going to convince him?
Abhi ne toh house banane ka plan-shlan toh bana diya hai, but ghar ko sambhal ne ke liye paise bhi toh chahiye...dude, get a move on and dooo something!!! sara time romance-womance nahi chalega re
Awwww ChaLka playing hide n seek..cho chweeet😳
oh my gosh no offence but this whole storyline is pathtic, its obvious aarti just wants to use chander & just using the female tactics to lure him towards her, otherwise why would a successful woman be interested in no hoper. who has nothing better tpo do in life then follow abhi & now like a leech following alka. this guy seriousely needs a life & some perspective in life, i feel the show makers have made chanders character way to clingy, needy & worthless.

no job, no sense of responsibility & for self confidence boost hes trying to see if alkas jealous inorder to make him self believe hes very important. how pathtic the creatives need to add something to his character as hes becoming very annoying & in your face
Thanks sristii for this wonderful update.

Thanks, it was nice reading...

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Thanks Srushti!..and welcome!🤗
Alka is getting weak, not that I mind it, it's sweet n all...but aage uska kya hoga, she's too vulnerable right now...
Chander doesn't seem to be falling for Aarti's trap (As in, join her party) toh fir woh promo....exactly how is she going to convince him?
Abhi ne toh house banane ka plan-shlan toh bana diya hai, but ghar ko sambhal ne ke liye paise bhi toh chahiye...dude, get a move on and dooo something!!! sara time romance-womance nahi chalega re
Awwww ChaLka playing hide n seek..cho chweeet😳

hey Suvi🤗 thanks to you yaara am here😳
hopefully Chander doesnot fall in Aarti's trap😆... that remains to be seen how will she go about convincing him😕Abhi is totally a waste...and NNT has high hopes for him obviously...😛

Originally posted by omiraja

oh my gosh no offence but this whole storyline is pathtic, its obvious aarti just wants to use chander & just using the female tactics to lure him towards her, otherwise why would a successful woman be interested in no hoper. who has nothing better tpo do in life then follow abhi & now like a leech following alka. this guy seriousely needs a life & some perspective in life, i feel the show makers have made chanders character way to clingy, needy & worthless.

no job, no sense of responsibility & for self confidence boost hes trying to see if alkas jealous inorder to make him self believe hes very important. how pathtic the creatives need to add something to his character as hes becoming very annoying & in your face

hi Omi...hope can call you that😃
well so I gather you are not happy with the story line😆...
Well to some extent I agree with you...not on the fact that the story line is bad...but on the point that Chander's character is losing its charm..the principled Chander who went against Alka and launched that candle light walk has somehow been lost since Alka confessed her love..now all he does is romeogiri... which is very weird...infact I see that the guys is DLMH are all going worthless-way and the girls are more focused...in case of Abhini and Chalka😆..you are right ...he needs some perspective in life...but otherwise the story line seems ok because this is politics and leg puling is a way of life there....so except the character demoralization of Chander and bit hyperreaction from Alka.... I think the story has not lost the direction...I just hope the CVs will rectify that soon...
By the way thanks for liking and commenting on the update😃
Thanks Srushti for this wonderful update......😳 welcome to this forum.....🤗thanks to suvi... now v ppl can read ur updates here too.....😳 well... i regularly visit ltl forum.. i hav read ur wu's there also... 😆 ur wu r simply rocking as they make even a worst epi look amazing......😳
Originally posted by ozzy88

Thanks sristii for this wonderful update.

Thanks ozzy...may I know your name pls😳
Originally posted by Ruhi.

Thanks, it was nice reading...

Thanks Ruhi, hope we will meet often like this on the forum😃
Originally posted by sv003

Thanks Srushti for this wonderful update......😳 welcome to this forum.....🤗thanks to suvi... now v ppl can read ur updates here too.....😳 well... i regularly visit ltl forum.. i hav read ur wu's there also... 😆 ur wu r simply rocking as they make even a worst epi look amazing......😳

Thanks yaara🤗for making me feel so welcome😃...ya me too thank Suvi because now I can meet you guys...😃....you made my day with your comment yaara...btw...May I know your name plz😳