Make me Yours Again..(KaSh os)-SCORES UPD-16TH MAR - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

Res!!
How do you like that??

Haii!! Lo jee edit kar liya khush??
Haii raamm!! GHOR KALYUG ho gaya yaar maine jaldi edit nahi kiya toh aap mera comment delete kar denge?? Vaah bhai bohut acchha hai!! Lol!! Abhi aap na mere yeh comment se please santosh ki jiyega!!
Lol!! Nah!! I still love you!!

Sab!! (I hope u dont mind that)

Haii meri jaan!! Babes ur on a roll!! Itne saare one shots!! N I LOVE THE HAPPY ENDINGS!!! They are amazing!!

Every one shot I have read of yours they all have placed me into some place of surreal serenity. Really I sound like some sort of crazzy philosophic lecturer, but it is true, your writing has some sort of charm to it. It has a great magnetic pull!

Just like the words I have said above this shot was amazing. There may not be as much as depth you wanted but the amount I felt was good. Sometimes if you put too much into a piece of writing, all though you have good intentions, it may overwhelm the reader. In this you beautifully described the emotions Shilpa went through. I was sort of frustrated at first but then I realized wait she is preggos! Lol! Like she was pissing me off, i was like what ever happened to the awesome Shilpa I know!! Then again I was like oh shiitt she is preggas!! N then I was like dayam that is so sweet! Karan was trying to be reasonable!! 🤣 That cracked me up because OMFG!! Shilpa is supposed to be the responsible one and Karan was the one being th good mature husband!! Yet, Karan was correct, Shilpa wearing a halter when she's in her last month!! LMFAOO!!

Lekin, Karan will be Karan, he will always make sure Shilpa gets what she wants!! Haiii kya love story hai!! Karan's apology was the sweetest thing ever. I kept imagining him in tge scene of unforunateky AR's caf projected pictures. Really who cares bout the frikked up KaJen I couldn't stop but imagining KaSh!!

You gave me real KASH magic! Thank you soo much!!

P. S. Thank you so much for making me cry at Karan's amazing dialogues!! Kaunse film mein se chur ye.

Lol nah immaa sure my sabi is very romantic na??

Jinszzyy!!

I AM FIRSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

N COMMMENNT ON THE NEW UPDATE OF MINE!!!!

hey i have absolutely no probs if u call me sab or sabi...

n yes this one i tgried to make lightherated cz the evrytym coming up W*H sth intense gets the stories being monotonous...

I kne shilpa is always mature but u knw during prgnancy u lose ur sanity...nd poor hubbies have to put thru the pains...

n yes..dialogues mein ne chura ye nahin hain..but seeeing ur great pieces....i wd very welll any day steal for them...keep watching🤣

I am so glad u loved it..two more coming up....stay tuned...
Okay everyone...i think giving a tough competiton to neha n gunji...wr have a clear winner...at least so far...its my darling JINIL....congo baby.....u rock...ii thnk ths was the best response i have recieved ever for my writing...but gunji...ur ones are equally memorable...and neha...well i dnt need to say nethng to her...she is a darling n she knows it...

Jinzy...tu kitni laalchi hain re...😆😆😆...yeh saab us surprise ke liye na?😆😆😆😆

But i love u the way u r....the youngest member i have met so far....😆😆😆

Okay...so if no one can beat u till the next one or two days...u r the sheer winner...

Start thinking of the concept and plot that i m gonna write for u...😛😛😛
HAI RAM!!! GHOR KALJUG!!

Ab toh kalyug bhi naahi raha, an toh Kaljug ho gaya. Aur WTP ( what the pug) I SWEAR I DIDNT EVEN READ ABOUT THE " Comment Contest"!!! By god I just LIKED it never really read it coz see immaa impatient. I read others comments n I was like what surprise, but THANK YOU!!! thnxx so much. Aapne hume aapke one shots ke liyak rakha. Lmaoo!! Now I really don't have a story line. I'll just like it to be like a nice FULL ON ROMANTIC chikdhood love types. Like when Armaan and Shilpa are 4 and love eachother. So badically just a bachpan ki love story showing like their love blossoming during all stages of their lives (toddlers, children, pre teens,teens, and uni students!!)

Please really would love to see how u'd interperate it.

N thnnxx once again Sab!! Imaa love you!!Edited by Klutszy_KaShian - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sacred shrine

hey i have absolutely no probs if u call me sab or sabi...

n yes this one i tgried to make lightherated cz the evrytym coming up W*H sth intense gets the stories being monotonous...

I kne shilpa is always mature but u knw during prgnancy u lose ur sanity...nd poor hubbies have to put thru the pains...

n yes..dialogues mein ne chura ye nahin hain..but seeeing ur great pieces....i wd very welll any day steal for them...keep watching🤣

I am so glad u loved it..two more coming up....stay tuned...

Heyyss Sab!!

What?? You TRIED to make this lighthearted? It was actually just thebright amount! May be more would've crushed the feel. Sorry i dont want to be mean or anything.

I noe mere bechaare pati dev!!

Yaar mere line churaayegi na toh maar padegi. Meri nahi!! Log kahen ge ye kaunse bacche ne line likhi hai??

Lol Am i really the youngest person you know?? Well then IMMAA SPECIALL!!

Really?? TWO?? Where do you get the time?? Padhai nahi karti kya?? Lol!!

Jinszzy!!

Ily!!
NAHIIIIIIIII......😲😲😲
😲
Jinzi ne meri title cheenli😭😭.....but nevermind.....agli baar sabko dekh lungi😉😆
😆

BTW congo Jinzi...🤗..think of a gr8 plot.....and sabz update soon😊

Sabzii...i read this OS late :P
but truly it was awesome...especially the last scene....where armaan on his knees kisses her stomach :P
ha ha...funny part was how he hesitated is telling that she wudn't fit in the halter top 🤣
loved the last confession <3 it was touchy <3

i really want a ff from you :/

u know SABB...that u r just amazzzzzzzing....i dont know why u felt bored rereading itttt...and i bet u i can read it manier times.........superbbbbb workk girlllll.....keeep writing i m becoming ur fan...
and i wishhh someone like this story's karan to b in my life....seriousllyyyyyy i meannn how can someone love like this,,,,
m speechless nowww 
just for u......👏
Edited by ana_kash - 13 years ago
so chweeeeeeeeettttttttttt
My comment equals to everyone's comment here 😉

that was sooo cute...

really amazing...

n beautifully written.......

keep it up.........