Make me Yours Again..(KaSh os)-SCORES UPD-16TH MAR - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

KaSh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 my jaaaannnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! that was an outstanding os!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........shilpa pregnanttt!!!!!😍☺️...the best thing i wanted to see in dmg..was armaan taking care of his shilpa....when she was pregnanttt!! n u presented itt..here.,..in suchhh a awesomeee os!!!! that was fabulousss!!! reallly tooooo gudd...... n the dialougee..."will u make u yours again"...i just could imagine..karan's sweet charming voicee...n shilpa's blushing facee........it was just superbbbb!!! kash rockss....plzzz do writeee moree.....thankss. for the pm!!!

oyye hoyye my teekhi mirchiπŸ€—hayyeeee .........1 more kash OS 😳😳😳😳

hmm as for ur surprise is concerndπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
u greedy womanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nd d OS u very well kno ...............
how much i luv nd crave 4 kashπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
after my family ,frends nd carrer KASH is d only thng dat matters 4 me😳😳😳
nd i can nevr get over dem.....nevr evrπŸ₯±πŸ₯±
here u depicted a very real picture of a lovly couple..............nd wat bettr dan KASHπŸ˜†
hmm really enjoyd dere nok-jhokπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u kno d best part abut ur OSs r dat u depict a very idolistic nd realistic couple...............nd i admire dat d most😳
and waise bhi........dis was 4 our shonas 75th at celebratns...........so very very close to my heart ..........as its my second home...nd so is  ne thng related 2 it.......
last but not d least.............
KEEP UP D GOOD WORKπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

HAPPY HAPPY 75TH CELEBRATNS MY PIRATES...............WE ROCK AS OUR SHONA ND KASH DOESπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ
adorable! nothing else comes to mind. i had a smile on my face from start to end. loved it.
love it  they were really cute
Originally posted by ..kashUrock..

awesome......sab......awesome naho toh bhi awesome hi likh na parta hain u knw πŸ˜†.........ab tumne mere ff par accha comment kiya toh mujhe bhi toh karna chahiye...........🀣....
Btw its really good........KaShlicious........<3
and shilpa pregnant😳?.....it is too good...............☺️....and bechara karan........... AwEsOmE..

Tar mane ami bhalo likhini?

Wait i m gonna delete all my comments on ur ff🀣
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

such a sweet one-shot! please write more!!

Thanq...stay tuned...2more coming up
wowwwwwww that was just awesome loved it
Originally posted by kriyaarsh

omg omg omg. 
yeh kya tha???
itna cute?? dude i love how the recent os's have been all about shilpa's pregnancy :) 
and you know what? i can imagine it all :) 
thanks for this :) its a great stress buster :) 

Love, 
Kriya <33

Thanq so much...but hey...not all was on pregnancy...one was abt their baby...n onw is coming whch wnt be on pregnancy..stay tuned...
Originally posted by m4manju

aww such a sweet OS ....like a sneak-peek in their future πŸ˜³ 
shilpa's mood swings, karan's cute way of manaoing her and their care,love and understanding for each other.....out of the world 😳.... loved it :)

Thanq...2more coming up...stay tuned...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by gunji

this is the cutest OS so far sabz.....and dont worry....i've gone thru it thrice....and didnt find it any less adorable😊

KaSh expecting twins!!!!awwwww😳

and look at karan....he is sooo understanding and concerned abt shona....her every small wish means the world to him...and the way he pampers her...awwww....no doubts he's the PERFECT HUSBAND

BTW the surprise is awsumm sabz....and m leading so far

Thanq...2more coming up...stay tuned...πŸ˜›

Yup darling u r leading...but neah and repurcussion mght give u a tough competion...πŸ˜†