..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
These Pictures shows that how much loss they both have Suffered.My heart is paining seeing them like this. They both loved their child to the core and now alas!!!!! they lost it. Maan was in double pain, he was broken that he lost his child and also seeing Geet like this. How Geet will not cry?????. she is the mother. She gave her life for that child and now she had lost it. The way she lost the child was a situation where we cannot blame any one.  

Edited by verode - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great pics.. yeah who could stop their tears looking at this ???
jasraj123 thumbnail
today's episode was very heart wrenching. the pain in maan's eyes and geet's tear made me cry. maan couldn't cry in front of geet so he cried alone and in front of dadi. that scene was so heart touching and then he got himself back so he can look after geet but pain in his eyes was sooooooooooo much that any one can fall for his pain. geet showed her pain by saying and shedding tears and DD was awsome with this but maan was able to show his pain without saying a word. GC was phenominal in maintaining this scenes to top today.
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
heart breaking pics
cant see both of them like this
hope they recover soon
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's really so painful to see them like this, just brings tears to your eyes. I really wish both of them get over this tragedy soon, hate to see them in pain.😕