Anmol a husband and a father! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow beautiful scenes poured in !!

Anmol Sareen  a true identity of Anmol which cannot be  wiped out , will definatly be idenitified bysome one know to him
Thats exactly what happened and a friend of his  from college days  was at the drawing competition whom Anmol introduced Ragini and the kids..

The reaction from both were like shall I introduce her well Ishould she is indeed my wife. ANd Ragini;s hesitation was like if he asks how we met or what wil he say
All these things runing in her mind and so ANmol took it easy and just made the scene comfortable.

He looked very smart handsome and suave !

ANother scene where Anmol is perfect in handling situations. It was the color issue with Tammy.
He said "aap sawali hai " aur bahut bahut khobsoorat !!
Those words Ragini had heard after so many years .. So many years she  was never complimented or said anything .. Its natral for a woemn to feel speacil about herself  as we move on in life and when we have some person like Anmol who has done everything to be like a husband and a father and a companion but you are hestant to move ahead , but these smal words  shake you up and  make you realise that you are specail and you are complimented,
This was exactly what Anmol was trying to make Ragini  feel,  but at once he changed the topic and said Tammana, But he very well knew his words her  making way into her heart

These are some amazing romantic effects the creatives showed us from Anmol's side 😳

@Rekha  the Tammy cool cool ice cool scene is soo sweet
Definatly Tammy 's papa is so needed  for the sequel !!
"aap sawali hai " aur bahut bahut khobsoorat !!

Shanti, those words had Ragini zapped for good and she was unable to again look back at Anmol, when Anmol threw  a bomb that this is what we should say to Tammy πŸ˜†. She shatter later was a pure indication on the effect Anmol has on her.😳❀️. I love such scenes. The creatives were at their best here and SP pulled the plug on such a show and no wonder they are paying big time πŸ˜‘🀒
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
I have always noticed Anmol is truly quite naughty ..
He knows to pull the chord at the right time
The other scene was when she was asked to choose between Anmol and Alekh who is handsome
See this scne

Gawd He can woo his wife so well
Trademark Armaan Style πŸ˜‰ Opps Na Na Anmol StyleπŸ˜‰

The way he keeps stairing at her and alkeh says  batau na idhar udhar kya dekh rahi ho

And Anmol says actually its not fair πŸ˜†
He knew his wife was falling in love with him
Her heart was not listening to her mind !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQa9N3g4FE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
@shanti.thanks for video..😊

that was one beautiful scene..

ragini was really at a crossroad in this scene..

definitely ragini heart was saying my dashing husband but she could not say it..trust anmol he knew ragini too much and as always there to save  his wife in such situation..

ragini could not even meet his eyes when she asked him to bring sakshi home esp when anmol said "kehiye nah mein aap ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta houn"..ragini's state of mind at that moment was a must watch..

awww the look he gave ragini .its like anmol saying you are falling for your handsome husband..😊

Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
πŸ˜†  Ragini's state of mind  was shutting from falling in love  nor controlling herself

But Anmol's expressions  we know  is so straight forward

The best is his hands folded and teh patience he has when he understands her mind and heart well !!!
really love anmol in this scene.😊

he was for sure a bit naughty and feeling happy too inside his heart  to watch ragini so confused...

his hands folded and the look he gave her do tell his presence in her life is sure having an effect on his lovely wife big time..

love this bit ragini all smile turned to anmol saying"woh mein soch rahee thi"and next one look  at her handsome pati she almost forget everything and had to rephrase her words asking him to bring sakshi home..ragini was so lost and confused...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shanti05

I have always noticed Anmol is truly quite naughty ..
He knows to pull the chord at the right time
The other scene was when she was asked to choose between Anmol and Alekh who is handsome
See this scne

Gawd He can woo his wife so well
Trademark Armaan Style πŸ˜‰ Opps Na Na Anmol StyleπŸ˜‰

The way he keeps stairing at her and alkeh says  batau na idhar udhar kya dekh rahi ho

And Anmol says actually its not fair πŸ˜†
He knew his wife was falling in love with him
Her heart was not listening to her mind !!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAQa9N3g4FE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
😍  My favourite scene which Anmol made Ragini bluish☺️

She was turing red  if there was a camera  Gunni would have clicked her picture and said Chachi aap tho tamatar ki tara laal ho rahey ho  πŸ˜‰

watch the scene again.a very cute scene of the trio...😊

so true trust anmol to make ragini blush...the look he gave her was enough for her to forget everything ..

one thing for sure her heart was saying my anmol is more handsome but her brain was like freeze with such dashing husband looking so adoringly at her..😳

anmol the sweet caring husband in the end could not see her so helpless and saved the situation for her.😊
Another for my favoritre scene
Achooooooooooooooooooo!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIotPnH8GRE[/YOUTUBE]

I so wished she would  rub his nose with some cold rub and  ask him to lie down a little more !!

This was after the rain dance !

The hopless case
thanks for sharing the video..😊

indeed these small cute moment of angini was always a delight to watch..

awww how he still had that rain dance dream fresh in his memories ..

when he said i'm a hopeless case may be it was also about  him only dreaming about his feelings for his lovely wife but not being to confess it to her in real..

loved how ragini said i did not say that and also ready to make tulsi tea for him..anmol definitely loved the attention ragini giving him..

"aap mera kitna khayal rakhtee hein"with ragini"aap bhi toh"...such a loving couple..both caring about each other..😍

i remember after leaving the room ragini still had that smile on her face walking in the corridor..these were signs she was falling for her husband.. 😊