Anmol a husband and a father!

Posted: 13 years ago
I liked is scene
where Anmol introduces Ragini to his friend and his daughter and also Khushi telling that she is his brothers kid

The tension of the POA was mouting on him but he still was calm theough agini did ask whats the problem

I loved teh way he introduced hios family

Gosh he looked very handsome !😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLYziGrZzi0[/YOUTUBE]

I too love that scene the hesitation in his voice while introducing Ragini and his expression was too cute.😳
Yes this shows that for those many years  he was only within this family never connected with his friends or other people in his cricle as before as he was Anmol sareen

he actually wiped out his identloy as Anmol Sareen and lived as Anmol Rajvansh

Morepver that guy knew him as Anmol Sareen and also so thought Tammy was Tammana Sareen
This scene also so pround of him as a husband and father

Handled situations so well

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrYUSZOcdF4&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

The biggest  concern of Ragini the color issue with Tammy haunted her a lot and Anmol  did everything to show his affection on both of them
Ragini was still lost abt understanding it
But Tammy was  so sweet in understanding that  its all in the genes!!

@bhondu.thanks for sharing this scene and yeah its always feels good to relive this moment again..😊

anmol so concerned in this scene but still fulfill the promise he made to ragini/tammy that he will be there for her painting competition..

we did hear him said it on the phone in the office "mein nein apne wife aur daughter se vaada kiya hein"..they will doubt if i'm not there.

wat was their real relationship only angini knew it but he so happily introduced ragini as his wife and tammy as his daughter and khushi as his bro one..he sure did felt proud of his family..

love that bit when ragini is so caring about anmol and asked him to take his lunch in time..

a POA issue that did build up some suspense for the viewers before the reality was out by inder himself..

after that the faith and support of ragini for  anmol was a pleasure to watch..

as for anmol he sure is dashing ..😳
Originally posted by bhondu2010

The biggest  concern of Ragini the color issue with Tammy haunted her a lot and Anmol  did everything to show his affection on both of them

This was my best father daughter sceneπŸ‘.I started to love Anmol even more after this scene.πŸ˜‰

I adored the way he handled the colour issue.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
@bhondu..thanks again and yes this scene make us feel proud for anmol as a  husband /father..

anmol was always there to handle situation esp such sensitive matter like the color issue..

how can we forget its the first time he praised ragini's beauty which awestruck ragini too"aap saawlee ho par bahut khubsoorat"...

the way he said these lines it  was directly for ragini..next how he handle same matter with tammy was a must watch..

anmol the perfect husband for ragini and a sweet doting father for tammy..
Thanks for the scene, agree Apu looks very handsome as Anmol here, I think more so because of his hair cut. Loved the way he stares at his wife.😳. I have already seen the scene thrice.πŸ˜ƒ. Liked the way Tammy painted the most important person in her life her father, hope we get to them together again in Bidaai2. 
One more thing I liked looking at Krithika's avi, wish to use to it once Kritika changes her avatar. Hope she does not mind.πŸ˜ƒ
Another scene posted here lacks something , the way Anmol explained Tammy about her savala colour , I didn't find exclusive scenes hence posting that part of the episode . It gives some answers to us about how Bidaai2 should be like πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1G-49W3eUU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Another amazing scene , AnGini has such good chemistry with the kid wish she is back in Bidaai 2 . Tammy was wonderful in the scenes with her father and her mother. πŸ˜ƒ