veer becoming a pappu for tappu - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by akruz

The actress is really good...because i wrench with anger when i see her talking to Ichcha....someone should kill her before Uttaran ends...only then my anger will subside...

She is indeed good in her role .........why else this reaction............got to give her credit on that front.😊
Aditi , i wont deny she is brilliant in her role, apart Aayub she is fab ................. 
Originally posted by groucho

I agree let them all settle down with whoever they want to and end this farcical show............gentle..........Ha Ha!!!!       now that is a word that is not in the CV's dictionary.............

I must say that Jogi-Divya or even Umed-Gunwanthi romance feels more hot  than Veecha (non)romance... They are behaving as though they are a bored couple after 60 years of marriage who can barely tolerate each other... 
Originally posted by hermoinee

I must say that Jogi-Divya or even Umed-Gunwanthi romance feels more hot  than Veecha (non)romance... They are behaving as though they are a bored couple after 60 years of marriage who can barely tolerate each other... 

Are they a couple????😕😕.............I was having serious doubts about that..........considering they are never together.

the only saving grace was him handing it to Chanda rather than going to Tappu and saying :

'yeh lo Tapasya, maine tumhaari Ichcha poori ki hai ...aur kuch chahiye tho zaroor bataana, petticoat etc tho hai na...blouse ke liye tum baahar mat jaana...mai tailor ko ghar par hi bulvaa doonga

aur kisi cheez ki bhi zaroorat ho tho bas Ichcha ya Chanda se phone karvalena...tum apne naazuk ungliyon ko taqleef mat dena...varna tumhaare Papa ko bahut kharaab lagega ...main unki bahut izzat karta hoon...'
Remember he still has to prove he is a man 😉😆
The CVs are going as per the article S and S will create rift between Veecha and Veer will take care of Taps. That's what they r showing. Sand S made the rat fall, Taps scared, Jogi requests Veer to take care of Taps and Veer is doing that.
A huge communication gap between Veecha(this is so ridiculous), Veecha scenes have completely dried up, they dont even talk to each other😕, Veer going out of the way to make Tapu comfortable. These stupid things r shown just to create silly misunderstanding between Veecha.
Even I hope Iccha will give back to Tapu or it is a dream of Iccha  fearing Tapu is snatching away Veer from her.
Originally posted by shyams

Remember he still has to prove he is a man 😉😆

what do u mean shyam🤣i wonder if thats the reason he went for saree shopping, he knows a lot abt sarees🤣
🤣
Originally posted by intruderfast

what do u mean shyam🤣i wonder if thats the reason he went for saree shopping, he knows a lot abt sarees🤣
🤣

Oho.. now is he going to wear the saree and dance and sing 'jis ke biwi ____' during Taps- Rathod wedding?🤣🤣
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

wish i could do it, its more yuck than her antics

I will give you a helping hand ... the more the merrier😆😆