Uttaran

veer becoming a pappu for tappu - Page 5

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

@ Anmol... Excellent post ... I applaud the line, 'Pappu can't think saala'...🤣👏 👏..

Another point.. Why is everyone behaving as though Tapasya's pregnancy is the last one on this earth and the human race would become extinct after that?... She is only 5 months pregnant and not terminally ill that she should not go out and buy something for herself... Women even in their ninth month of pregnancy go out for their jobs and toil... Here Taps has not been advised any bed rest due to some complications and generally pregnant women are advised to be active and she is after all going in chauffeur- driven AC car.. Can't this Pappu leave her to buy whatever she wants according to her taste? Why should he butt in and impose his taste on her?.. Even for pooja he only went and selected sarees for the two women.. Can't the women in Bundela family even select sarees for themselves according to their liking? I cannot understand this idiotic interfering and over concern towards Taps.. No modern woman can tolerate this male chauvinism...

😆thanks hermoinee😆, i am so angry at veer thes days , i wonder how the hell will he get respect back in our eyes now🤔
and saree shopping , this guy loves shopping for sarees, pata nahin kyaa dikhta hain sariyon mein usse. 😆😆😆
this time i was more angry cos he himself became tappu's pappu😡
earlier koi kehta tha isliye jata tha tappu ke peechu peechu , ab toh khud bakra banke jaa raha hain 😡

😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice title Anmol....says everything about  how Veer is behaving nowadays..😆
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

😆thanks hermoinee😆, i am so angry at veer thes days , i wonder how the hell will he get respect back in our eyes now🤔
and saree shopping , this guy loves shopping for sarees, pata nahin kyaa dikhta hain sariyon mein usse. 😆😆😆
this time i was more angry cos he himself became tappu's pappu😡
earlier koi kehta tha isliye jata tha tappu ke peechu peechu , ab toh khud bakra banke jaa raha hain 😡

😆

Still some people are hoping that he is acting like Jackie shroff in the movie, 'Aaina' where he takes Amritha Singh for a ride acting lovey dovey and exposes her... I have no such expectations from Veer as they have made him weak and ruined his character and it is not realistic also as he is emotionally involved.. It will be Rathod only, the strong, grey character who is the exact match for Taps who will come to the bundelas at the right time to claim his baby..
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hermoinee , well i doubt he is going to expose her , well after all cvs change their script as they visit IF , and veer akka nan never takes chances
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just look at the Veer Ichcha scenes these days. Even he is treating her like a servant now.  His behaviour is very irritating and confusing. What the he** has happened to him overnight? I am not able to understand his ckt anymore😡😡😡😡
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: veechafan123

Just look at the Veer Ichcha scenes these days. Even he is treating her like a servant now.  His behaviour is very irritating and confusing. What the he** has happened to him overnight? I am not able to understand his ckt anymore😡

hmm yes veecha scenes have dried up 😡 these  days 😡