veer becoming a pappu for tappu - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
I have completely lost interest now and i just want Ichcha to find a life for herself and leave Veer, the LOOOOSER!!!!!
Hmm, well wait i bet they will show ex-poser by veer and everyone will go gaga over him , it will happen , pretty obvious and coming to icha , well sorry she can never be strong as she is never constant in thinking
Originally posted by cjs369

aditi... as I mentioned ..this wud be my reason only if I had to make an excuse for Veer...
I am not sure... but why this sudden change in him 😕 ... he was not ready to sit in the puja at all ... and now suddenly he is all for taps... and no interaction at all with ichcha ...even though he is aware that Ichcha was humiliated badly by dadaji... he has not even tried to assess what Ichcha is going thru... so this doubt came in my mind ...whether he had a purpose behind his current  behaviour...

I feel we should all stop making excuses, or criticize favorite characters, support favorite characters......................because every change, every dialogue, every action has no continuity or logic..............and just comment on what we are shown............Negativity is holding a prime place in this serial so we can only hope that Positivity will eventually rear its head and overtake all the negatives we have been subjected to.
Originally posted by hermoinee

@ Anmol... Excellent post ... I applaud the line, 'Pappu can't think saala'...🤣👏 👏..

Another point.. Why is everyone behaving as though Tapasya's pregnancy is the last one on this earth and the human race would become extinct after that?... She is only 5 months pregnant and not terminally ill that she should not go out and buy something for herself... Women even in their ninth month of pregnancy go out for their jobs and toil... Here Taps has not been advised any bed rest due to some complications and generally pregnant women are advised to be active and she is after all going in chauffeur- driven AC car.. Can't this Pappu leave her to buy whatever she wants according to her taste? Why should he butt in and impose his taste on her?.. Even for pooja he only went and selected sarees for the two women.. Can't the women in Bundela family even select sarees for themselves according to their liking? I cannot understand this idiotic interfering and over concern towards Taps.. No modern woman can tolerate this male chauvinism...

My dear, Veer would naturally justify this by saying that Jogi has requested him and he must uphold Jogi's request out or respect..................each action has a justification attached ............this is where the CV's have been very clever or sometimes as we have seen very stupid.

As for the pregnancy ...............my head is whirling.........3 months, 5 months, 6 months .............at the end of it she will probably be pregnant for 100 years if the CV's cannot get their timelines right.
Originally posted by akruz

I have completely lost interest now and i just want Ichcha to find a life for herself and leave Veer, the LOOOOSER!!!!!

I think she go to the kassa 🤣 Lol
And can somone pls pull that Nani's big fat ugly nose and kick her out of the house😡
Originally posted by groucho

My dear, Veer would naturally justify this by saying that Jogi has requested him and he must uphold Jogi's request out or respect..................each action has a justification attached ............this is where the CV's have been very clever or sometimes as we have seen very stupid.

As for the pregnancy ...............my head is whirling.........3 months, 5 months, 6 months .............at the end of it she will probably be pregnant for 100 years if the CV's cannot get their timelines right.

I have totally lost interest and I do not care if Veer goes and settles with Tapasya because they have killed the gentle romance they had shown between Veecha long back.. I am also fed up of this marathon pregnancy track and am waiting only for the show to end...
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
Originally posted by akruz

And can somone pls pull that Nani's big fat ugly nose and kick her out of the house😡

wish i could do it, its more yuck than her antics
Originally posted by hermoinee

I have totally lost interest and I do not care if Veer goes and settles with Tapasya because they have killed the gentle romance they had shown between Veecha long back.. I am also fed up of this marathon pregnancy track and am waiting only for the show to end...

I agree let them all settle down with whoever they want to and end this farcical show............gentle..........Ha Ha!!!!       now that is a word that is not in the CV's dictionary.............
Originally posted by JustJ

wish i could do it, its more yuck than her antics

The actress is really good...because i wrench with anger when i see her talking to Ichcha....someone should kill her before Uttaran ends...only then my anger will subside...