•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
 It was not very long ago, since I got hooked to Kitani. Today, it completes its 100 episodes. What Karan, and Kritika have done for me is out of this world. They have taken me from my own life, and within weeks, have placed me in this fairytale world- of hapiness, and just that :) I love youu Arjun, and I love youu Arohi!
I love you Kitni Mohobbat hai, and I love the day I discovered this door. Thankyouu so much for this, be it materialistic or not, it has made me smile like never before!

Arjun's character is special to me, because it has so much of Karan peaking inside of it. I love that boii, and his punjabi antics. Kritika, what can I say, youu just smile when you look her way! Thanks to the two of youu, you guys have done what the people around me couldn't have. Youu, living oceans apart, have made this possible! Everydayy as I face the sun, I smile at the thought of Arjuhi! I wish Karan, and Kritika all the hapiness, love, and sucess- youu two mean a lot to me, thanks for being there ;)
Lovee you Kitani, and cheers to you guys, for a hundred more!!!!!
xoxoxoxo