•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so Guddu is going to be living with them in the same house - i would like to see some romance scene between gunjhun now. Let their wedding night be a hatred / romance. At least we viewers deserve to see this happening after the very insulting Guddu laid upon Runjhun yesterday.
I am not expecting them to sleep together but give us something that will show the sparks flying on their wedding night (something like the scene when he touched Runjhun in the dark room).

And Please Please Guddu stop putting your hand on your waist - its getting me irritated now.πŸ˜’

Feel free to comment on your thoughts for the wedding night.
Sorry to kind-of putting cold water on your expectations,πŸ˜†,  but seriously, I don't even expect him to be even in the same room as her, with the amount of hatred he showed for her right after the marriage.😑

I am sure they are going to be hating each other, and staying together seems like impossible..........i would be happy to see them in the same room but you know hatred for each other.....it makes them look good...LOL......
i dont think they will even  b in d same room ...
lets c wat happens ...
 Although I'm glad Guddu & Runjhun got married, I didn't like the way Guddu behaved after he got married to her😑.  I wasn't really expecting him to be polite but he freakin' went on & on about his hatred towards her.  It would be nice if he doesn't go on about his hatred towards her on their wedding night.  If he does mention it, I really hope he doesn't go on & on about it.  I wonder if their will be touching on the wedding night- I've imagined Guddu gently taking off her jewelery and undoing her braid😍  It would be nice to see these touches but who knows if this is gonna happen.  She might end up takin' off her jewelery herself.  I would be kinda surprised if they ended up sharing the same bed (not lying down right next to eachother of course but more on opposite sides of the bed).  Anyways, it would be nice if something happens like him taking off her jewelery.  Taking off her jewelery is one way he can bother her (since she doesn't like his touch) but it won't really be touching in a sexual, passionate way so him removing her jewelry could happen on their wedding night.   
Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
[QUOTE=edabella] Although I'm glad Guddu & Runjhun got married, I didn't like the way Guddu behaved after he got married to her😑.  I wasn't really expecting him to be polite but he freakin' went on & on about his hatred towards her.  It would be nice if he doesn't go on about his hatred towards her on their wedding night.  If he does mention it, I really hope he doesn't go on & on about it.  I wonder if their will be touching on the wedding night- I've imagined Guddu gently taking off her jewelery and undoing her braid😍  It would be nice to see these touches but who knows if this is gonna happen.  She might end up takin' off her jewelery herself.  I would be kinda surprised if they ended up sharing the same bed (not lying down right next to eachother of course but more on opposite sides of the bed).  Anyways, it would be nice if something happens like him taking off her jewelery.  Taking off her jewelery is one way he can bother her (since she doesn't like his touch) but it won't really be touching in a sexual, passionate way so him removing her jewelry could happen on their wedding night.   
[/QUOTE

i thik when guddu gonna blab again about runjhun she should give him one slap and that would shut him up...πŸ˜†
as in all zee shows the wedding night never happens...for ages..

with this much hatred I dont think they will even share a room..

looking forward to their scenes....could be runjhun making breakfast/dinner for him??πŸ˜‰

with added poison of couse...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..sorry..just joking..
I suggest that its too early for the romance part... but I don't mind them sharing a room since they are husband-wife.

lol dont  wory tm , i sure the love story will unfold itself pretty soon. :) Edited by LOVE_DMG - 13 years ago