Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Gee whiz.  I'm an idiot.  πŸ˜³

One of my friends here on IF is writing a FF that's a combo of N&S and A Room With a View.  My head is stuck in that FF and I'm not thinking straight, as you can see...

I miss you guys!  Hope you are well... xoxoxox

ps - yes Jake, you are a genius...
Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Tammie - doing fine here. How about you? Could you tell me where i can find this interesting FF? By the way, have you seen King's speech?
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Forget king's speach, have u seen black swan?phew.. Tut tut..
Hben, on fanfiction section of IF, Title is Eden by a Frau Sridevi.. Sounds southy, rite?
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YEs sounds southy!πŸ˜†
But why forget King's Speech? I was so upset whenCF didnt get the oscar last year. I am so happy this year! Haven watched both movies yet, but I plan to buy the dvd of Firth movie. 
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Forget king's speach, have u seen black swan?phew.. Tut tut..
Hben, on fanfiction section of IF, Title is Eden by a Frau Sridevi.. Sounds southy, rite?

Wait, WHAT?!?!?  Jake if you tell me you read Eden I'm going to die of shock.  And do you know Devi?  Holy Moly.  Is there anything you don't know about IF? πŸ˜†   Frau Sridevi? Too funny!

Rafeal. thumbnail
Kings speach is a real gud movie and CF was awesome.. He always does justice to his roles..
Black swan got lots of hot scenesπŸ˜ƒ and both NP and mila kunis were great.. NP will take ur breath away
Rafeal. thumbnail
@mom
ROFL.. I read Eden once when it was first on FF page, then lost track.. And i didn interact on the thread, so no i dont know Frau devi.. Its a very south indian name, thats why i opened that thread..
πŸ˜‰
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

ROFL.. I still dont understand why you are a silent member! <sigh> And honestly i would have prefered if they had organized a reality show 'RAJKOT IDOL'...   
PS: are u spying on us?
PPS: How to get bak ur husband from his "mistress", the sportz? Try to be a seductress, dance to shakira's "hips dont lie" in front of him, whenever he watch games.. Gud luck, khaki.. For more tips contact Prince Jake

Really, Jake, that is your advice!  Be Shakira to your old Kaki?  My poor husband would have a heart attach!  

Prince Jake is still his Kaki's BRAT!  You're so right  Rajkot Idiot would be a better reality show for SNS.

PS:  I don't spy...I don't need to spy!  I hunt for interesting topics and still read some of the FFs.  I am a silent reader because I don't watch every show and never an entire show.  And finally because I am tired of complaining.  It was one thing to complain to the old crowd but new members same issues!  Not as much fun anymore.. 
ShellJA thumbnail
Originally posted by: br2499

Totally agree with you! the kitchen drama is what is good in SNS but why this stupid cricket. They are simply mocking at us! But then Shelly, Aham looked sooooooooo good bowling and batting and fielding. For that and only for that I am ok with cricket. Never did the show so much of Aham in other episodes.

Bee that was the highlight of the show.  Something about Nazim and natural sunlight is a great combination and that was why I probably watched almost the entire epi.  But I was totally lost with the cricket lingo and rules.  Moving the kitchen drama to the field just didn't work.
Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANJ4

Hey , when I was in highschool - all my girlfriend went to friday night football .  We did not go to see the games but the boys.  I live in northern california   and the weather is not to cold or to hot durning  American football  .  Had the best time and when I went home I did not even know who won the game.  It is not the game , it is the boys.

hahaha!  Remember those days for me too.  It was ice hockey in the winter for us and baseball in the summer in Canada. 

My best friend's boy friend played on the hockey team and base ball team and I had to go keep her company for the key games.  To this day I don't know the rules of the games because we just gossiped the entire time while watching the boys!
Fun times!
Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago