Originally posted by: saomom

<sneaks out from the woodwork>

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 gasp 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣🤣gasp🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

<sneaks back into the woodwork>

good to see you come out of the woodworks!  😊
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey , when I was in highschool - all my girlfriend went to friday night football .  We did not go to see the games but the boys.  I live in northern california   and the weather is not to cold or to hot durning  American football  .  Had the best time and when I went home I did not even know who won the game.  It is not the game , it is the boys.

I also went to school in California (southern) have to agree with you only went to watch the boys. Even now I will only watch a baseball game with my hubby to check out the good looking men. After all I am married not blind. SNS have me coming back over and over to check out Ahem
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@khaki
you should really try it.. And you are hardly old! I knw someone who does that and the result is freaky awesome.. If you find hips dont lie a bit too much, try any other song..
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shelly, not sure if you are serious or not, but i love this cricket track, so many funny things happened yesterday and the day before...

Dhawal taking out his own wicket

Kinjal running to the crease to hand the ball instead of throwing it to Aham

Rashi fainting

Chirag and Parag both not making any runs as being caught on the first ball

Jigar being run out

But in my view it was not a boring episode, as we had a GoHam scene, when those Savita behn's Son and Daughter-in-law wasn't listening to Gopi's pleading to stop the firework explosions, Aham came and sweetly said you can't listen to a plea of a girl requesting you to stop, then he looks up and tells her Gopi go to the house, and he actually turns his head to watch her leave the area to return home before he picks up the fireworks and goes to the table to confiscate the whole lot, Kavita called him a Dacoit (reminding me of hindi movies in in the 80's...😆...he is one too, i think nickname of dacoit suits him).  

I liked it when Urmila threatened to climb over the sofa to get to Savita Behn and started shouting, she had to held back by Gopi and Dhawal, i thought it was sweet that Dhawal asked where Gopi was when he arrived and she wasn't around. He probably thought these Modi's have thrown my sister out on the street.😊, you can't trust them they run hot and cold so quickly.

All in all, this outing to play Cricket for family honor was good, it's a break from Kitchen politics and the MM. Aham in cricket is so worth watching, i spent the whole time laughing, Kinjal was really funny with that ball incident, Dhawal's boasting was all rubbish too...lol and Aham's short fuse with Kinjal and Gopi, just typical of his on screen character, cannot wait for today.