bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
A lot of people were angry about his behavior today. I was angry when he told Savita I am not your servant. I mean, he is talking to the same person who took care of him during the times he went deunk, so now it's his turn. Especially after a whole evening of being put in jail. He did not even speak up for Savita to the police inspector. Of course he will agree with anyone who goes against his wife. In fact, he kind of reinforced what the inspector said. He did not comfort her at all. Do the creatives look at what we write on this forum? Or do they not even know about this forum? Show damodar give care to Savita. Ever since day 1, they are just fighting. I have never seen peace between them. At first I thought it was just Savita and her greediness, but now Damodar has began to be selfish too. Write your opinions on what you think. Even if you disagree feel free to post your opinion. Hopefully, Damodar will improve a bit. Manav was better than before. But Damodar is her husband, her life partner, she has lost her parents so he should take care of her. I agree, Vandu and Manav should pitch in too, but they are living in their own homes living their own lives, especially Vandu she has her own issues with Rasika, but typically the sons should stay with their mom. You know, Savita has no issue with Manav spending the night with him as long as she doesn't take Archana with him. So Archana can live by herself for a couple of days so Manav can take care of Savota, Archana can even spend the night at her maayka if she has to, but this poor old lady needs some care and love from someone. What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi bhallarox nice topic.. I agree with most of what you said.. Yes Damodar is being very insensitive. He is not able to understand Savita Aai's illness. Especially yesterday, I did not like him saying he cannot give the medicines coz he is not her servant. 😡 How can he say that.. She is his wife and it is his responsibility to take care of her..

Yes I very well agree with the fact that Savita Aai has taken care of this guy from Day 1. Especially when he was falsely diagnosed with some disease.. She was running behind him to give him the medicine. She has taken care of him in her own way but this guy failed to do so..

But I dont agree with the point that Archana should stay alone or in her Maayka so that Manav can stay with her mom 😛.. I cant imagine Archana staying alone.. Why should she stay alone?? Yes she has done some mistakes so as Savita Aai also. Why give her such a big punishment. She loves Manav a lot and yes she was the one who came up with this idea.. It is so risky to stay alone and we have seen in past she had problems staying alone in a chawl with some drunkard. I know this is a different chawl but we cant ignore such issues.. This girl decided to leave all her family for the sake of Manav. Now Manav has to take care of her and not leave her alone.. This is not a solution.. Also yes Archana can stay in her maayka but we cannot forget great Manjusha is already fed up with Vaishu and also Archana has broken all her ties with Vinod.. I dont think she will be comfortable or may have problems..

Now coming to Savita Aai.. Yes I agree she is ill and needs Manav. But even she is trying to be stubborn. Why cant she see her son being happy with Archana.. She knows Archana is the only person who can make Manav happy. Why cant she accept the fact. Why is she so adamant?.
I seriously feel bad for her condition especially yesterday. She was so weak and helpless. I think she needs both Manav and Archana to take care of her.  We have seen Archana taking care of Shravani in the past.. She is the best nurse I mean Caretaker..
Edited by ArManFan1 - 13 years ago
confusedsoul thumbnail

Damodar is a typical tryannical husband... loves to put down his wife and sing praises of everyone else around. He sees nothing wrong in his children being slapped around. It's high time for him to do something worthwhile. He has never done anything for his daughter either. And how come he never puts a foot wrong where his bahu is concerned, but, can only see wrong in everything his wife does?

Savita, has been wrong and is wrong, many a time. Even when dealing with her son and his wife. But, and it is a big But, she has also shown that she can be fair and fight for what is right. There was a time, she very much wanted her living son and his wife to live happily. But it was they who chose to live under the guise of mahanta. (They have changed their views now, but then how is everyone to live by what they decide?) Savita, is now a person with a hurt ego. And if you really look at it - she is the one who has lost everything because of Archana (and her wicked sister-in-law). How many mother-in-laws can actually forgive a bahu for putting them behind bars? For being even remotely responsible for the death of their son? And accept the fact that their other son, loves the girl? How many can actually claim not to hold any grudges? Rightly, Savita is finding it all a lot difficult too. She is all heart.

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hi bhallarox nice topic.. I agree with most of what you said.. Yes Damodar is being very insensitive. He is not able to understand Savita Aai's illness. Especially yesterday, I did not like him saying he cannot give the medicines coz he is not her servant. 😡 How can he say that.. She is his wife and it is his responsibility to take care of her..

Yes I very well agree with the fact that Savita Aai has taken care of this guy from Day 1. Especially when he was falsely diagnosed with some disease.. She was running behind him to give him the medicine. She has taken care of him in her own way but this guy failed to do so..

But I dont agree with the point that Archana should stay alone or in her Maayka so that Manav can stay with her mom 😛.. I cant imagine Archana staying alone.. Why should she stay alone?? Yes she has done some mistakes so as Savita Aai also. Why give her such a big punishment. She loves Manav a lot and yes she was the one who came up with this idea.. It is so risky to stay alone and we have seen in past she had problems staying alone in a chawl with some drunkard. I know this is a different chawl but we cant ignore such issues.. This girl decided to leave all her family for the sake of Manav. Now Manav has to take care of her and not leave her alone.. This is not a solution.. Also yes Archana can stay in her maayka but we cannot forget great Manjusha is already fed up with Vaishu and also Archana has broken all her ties with Vinod.. I dont think she will be comfortable or may have problems..

Now coming to Savita Aai.. Yes I agree she is ill and needs Manav. But even she is trying to be stubborn. Why cant she see her son being happy with Archana.. She knows Archana is the only person who can make Manav happy. Why cant she accept the fact. Why is she so adamant?.
I seriously feel bad for her condition especially yesterday. She was so weak and helpless. I think she needs both Manav and Archana to take care of her.  We have seen Archana taking care of Shravani in the past.. She is the best nurse I mean Caretaker..

Rachna, in fact you are right. I mean yes Savita is very stubborn, I can't deny that. It's not just Archana's fault. In a way, I don't blame Archana much but I do blame Manav. He is as stubborn as Savita, but we see a nice side to him in the precap, he tries to act good with her but then Savita starts her stubornness by saying he is not my Manav anymore. So yes, therefore she isn't making any effort to improve the mother son bond.😊 I should have rephrased it differently. Maybe I am taking it a bit too harsh on Archana. I mean, what has she done other than just try to increase the mother son bond with Manav and Savita. She comforts him by saying Bappa will make everything for the better. Rachna, you were right and I was wrong, I should have not blamed Archana too much, thanks for correcting me.😊
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks bhallarox for understanding my point.. The only reason I support Archana and Manav is coz they tried their best to convince Savita Aai after they fled.. But there is no efforts by Savita Aai.. I know she was very badly hurt when Manav said he is not her son.. But he only said that coz he felt he failed to keep her happy.. But she took him wrongly and still sticking to this.. She is being very stubborn now... Dont know how can Manav convince her.. Savita Aai is complicating things for herself now..
And bhallarox we are here to discuss our POVs.. So there is no one correct or wrong.. But I am glad your changed you view after reading my post.. I should actually thank you for that.. 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I agree, Damodar was very disappointing in the previous episode I hated the way he couldn't even give Savita her medication. However today he did a better job taking care of her, I think he is realizing how serious this is and is going to do more to take care of her.

As for Manav, he is trying to reach out to Savita and is even the one who paid for her bail and made sure she was seen by a doctor. In the precap, he is trying to reach out to her once again but Savita is being stubborn. It seems her ego and her hatred for Archana mean more to her than her son coming and asking forgiveness. If Savita doesn't let go of this control she wants over Manav she will never have her son back because he will never leave his wife for her nor should he have to. Savita is going to have to accept that there is someone else in Manav's life, someone else who needs his love and care. He can be there for Savita and Archana without having to choose one over the other, but for that Savita is going to have to meet him halfway.