Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Well its  very hard to tell what Sid even thinks of Pancchi or feels about Pancchi...

Is she just another girl in his long never-ending list of women he plays around with? Or is she actually THE girl who he has a soft spot for?

At the moment, Sid is too busy playing revenge games to even bother to care about anyone else. Besides that, I really don't think he'd ever think of killing Pancchi to quench his blood thirst...unless she got in the way of his twisted revenge plans.

As for heartbreak, one way or another Pancchi is definitely going to have to deal with a broken heart the second time around. It all depends how Sid and Pancchi's track unfolds...cuz at the moment she's deeply attracted to him and he is unaware of her feelings.

I'm scared for Sid and Pancchi's future track too, but if their track and characters get the right treatment...their love story would definitely be something to look forward to =)

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: MeenaJ

i think that right now sid is kinda introduced , like as new person, currently he is in his negative state but i think as show progresses he will start understanding abhay chandeena pia panchi n other ppl....i think that he's kinda supposed 2 be in the position he is supposed in b/c he loved maithali but she was in love w/ abhayendra so sid kinda feels ditched right now..so he finds pleasure in killing girls....but i think he will soon start realizing he's mistakes as the show progresses

lets see what happens...i don't trust him at all....the jerk doesn't even realise that he is in love...he is destorying his own life because revenge and fun....maithilli...ring....such a jerk
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzy88

I was just thinking , Whan panchi will get a good guy???? Firstly Danish and then Sid?

btw , nice post dear.

i feel bad for her...she is not destined to love...danish-sid....both only break her hearts....
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: MeenaJ

lol poor panchi has 2 tolerate all the bad guyss

i agree....poor girl has to suffer heartbreaks because of her bad guysπŸ₯Ί.....
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzy88

ya, finally , I fear, that she might not become one of them.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....
i doubt that simply....
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

See there is nothing wrong with vampires sucking human blood. πŸ˜† That's their nature. Now are you going to stop eating non-veg 'coz it's immoral?

well yes.....vampires sucking the blood out is normal...but not from the persons you loved...admire...and adore....

i still don't understand what enimity he has with abhay......just because maithilli love abhay and not him...what a lame excuse to be evil....you can't compel a women to love you.....well abhay was right...he has no heart when he was human even now he has no heart at all.....

just because his younger bro loves the girl he loves...he is all set to revenge....
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chinky_RPattz

nobody knows whats there in sid's heartless heart for panchi..but I am damn sure that he will never choose panchi to quench his blood thirst..n I hope panchi to be strong like piya to accept her love in his true form when the truth is revealed.

well tdy...the jerk did says he is thristry to panchi.....but then his eyes says other words...god knows what he feels for panchi.....whatever he says there is all double meaning in it.....panchi needs to be strong to kick the blood out of him......

i am sure...he will not hurt panchi...but on second thoughts he is dangerous vampire...so i can't trust him at all
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@TM..
soo many questions n we don hav answers to many..
even m worried abt panchi havin another heart break..πŸ₯Ί but lets wait n watch before we jump 2 any conclusions..πŸ€”
nice topic bdw.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

mages u spoke my mind
i am very very scared for panchi , i love her character very much and it will be very painful to see panchi going to this trauma once again
and sidchi r fabulous, 😊they have an amazing chemistry
i am sure that sid would never use panchi to satisfy his thirst, if he wanted, he could have done it before, he had many opportunities.
lets see what abahy and piya does when they come to know sid is behind all this
they both will try to keep panchi away from sid

i love her too....it will be heartbreaking to watch her heart break and also even being dinner of sid...

SidChi has amazing chemistry for sure.....they look perfect for each other

i hope so...i can't trust him...already he have evil intentions for panchi suddenly after drinking shanaya's blood....but then if not before than why now.....

abhay knows that sid is behind all this...i am sure he will protect the sisters....

i hope right now...sid has to stay away from panchi
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I wonder if the Creatives would kill Panchi (Because of her involvement with Vivian) as Siddharth may think that Pia is not coming closer to him because Panchi has feelings for him.

nopes...i don't think so...ekta will mix personal on professional...if she really wanted to kill panchi character away...she would not have personally describe the character to vahbiz...since vahbiz was never interested in show business.....

well sid will never think such a way because he knows that piya maintaining distance from her is not because of panchi but sid...