Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

u know elephant and shweta's story???πŸ˜† 

I hope she is snoringπŸ₯± πŸ˜†

no...πŸ˜• tell me what happened? 
Originally posted by crysind

no...πŸ˜• tell me what happened? 

No Yar not any story.......But me and Feefi made some Hilarious question and answer on elephant and Shweta.........Just check them..U will die laughingπŸ˜†

Hello everybody, Koi Hein?

hello everybody...

i'm unable to sleep...it's 2 already...tell me what i should do? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Feefi

hello everybody...

i'm unable to sleep...it's 2 already...tell me what i should do? πŸ˜†

Option 1 - Chat with me!
Option 2 - Go to sleep! 
Originally posted by ymanjushree10

Option 1 - Chat with me!
Option 2 - Go to sleep! 

i like option 1.  i've been laying on the bed since 12 and for SOME reason CANNOT go to sleep πŸ˜­

tell me some good jokes πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Feefi

i like option 1.  i've been laying on the bed since 12 and for SOME reason CANNOT go to sleep πŸ˜­

tell me some good jokes πŸ˜†

Robert went to his lawyer and said, 'I would like to make a will but I don't know exactly how to go about it.'  The lawyer smiled at Robert and replied, 'Not a problem, leave it all to me.'

Robert looked somewhat upset and said, 'Well, I knew you were going to take a big portion, but I would like to leave a little to my family too!'

Originally posted by ymanjushree10

Robert went to his lawyer and said, 'I would like to make a will but I don't know exactly how to go about it.'  The lawyer smiled at Robert and replied, 'Not a problem, leave it all to me.'

Robert looked somewhat upset and said, 'Well, I knew you were going to take a big portion, but I would like to leave a little to my family too!'

πŸ˜• ohh mann i'm really bad at understanding logical jokes.  i don't get it. can you please explain πŸ˜†

oh wait i think i get it,...it's poking fun at the lawyer! πŸ˜†

Susie's husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months. Things looked grim, but she was by his bedside every single day. One day as he slipped back into consciousness, he motioned for her to come close to him. She pulled the chair close to the bed and leaned her ear close to be able to hear him.

"You know" he whispered, his eyes filling with tears, "you have been with me through all the bad times. When I got fired, you stuck right beside me. When my business went under, there you were. When we lost the house, you were there. When I got shot, you stuck with me. When my health started failing, you were still by my side. "And you know what?"

"What, dear?" she asked gently, smiling to herself.

"I think you're bad luck."