Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LaTuLa

I am sorry that you feel offended by any of my comments, but like ChurailMukhi says it was meant to be in fun.  This the first time I have done this and I was actually enjoying our banter not realising that it would be taken so seriously. I think I seriously need my head checked.

Is this not why you are being admitted into DSP hospital?

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think I show such severe symptoms BUT i love DSP so please admit me soon & i never want to get discharged.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Okie , I'm being friend with every body here , n yah, I was having a good time n good laugh n genuine fun of it , but I was apprehensive if u guys r ok with it. Any way, now that every thing's cool, let's start again . Bantering , I mean ! Ahem ahem  * Clears throat , wearing black mamba clothes , plotting 2 take over the hospital as Kala's right hand  , actually my plan is 2 kidnap Dutta n marry him forcefully , Evil laugh in the back ground * 
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hai kya jindegi payi he mene mujshe bhi is pagal kana meine resiter karo mein bhi is rogg se achha honi chati hu!πŸ˜› are yeh kya mein bak rahi hu mhe kahi nhi jana chati hu! hyai MERI "DUTTA" i always day dream about him in jungle with him  n everything else :P 😳 😍
Edited by jaf21 - 13 years ago
LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Okie , I'm being friend with every body here , n yah, I was having a good time n good laugh n genuine fun of it , but I was apprehensive if u guys r ok with it. Any way, now that every thing's cool, let's start again . Bantering , I mean ! Ahem ahem  * Clears throat , wearing black mamba clothes , plotting 2 take over the hospital as Kala's right hand  , actually my plan is 2 kidnap Dutta n marry him forcefully , Evil laugh in the back ground * 

LaTuLa tries to concentrate, whilst typing, but all she hear is this evil laugh everywhere.

Churailmukhi where are you?  Helpppp... All I keep hearing is LadyMacbeth's evil laughter.  I did mention to you that this lady is very cunning, she has already tried to break me, by scaring me.
Yesterday I was sure that she was going have me evicted from your hospital, and I had a worst nightmare possible, in which Kala & her right-hand LadyMacbeth were plotting to kidnap our beloved Dutta and forcefully marrying him. We must be more vigilant and make sure that this does not happen. She is wearing black mamba clothes, and I ask you, as you are the matron and I am only the patient, that you make sure she is found and returned to her white jacket ASAP and transferred to an appropriate institution i.e LTL forum.
Edited by LaTuLa - 13 years ago
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I don't think I show such severe symptoms BUT i love DSP so please admit me soon & i never want to get discharged.

Well i never! 😲
Making demands already! Get yourself into the admissions office pronto missy!
😑
ChurailMukhi thumbnail

LaTuLa tries to concentrate, whilst typing, but all she hear is this evil laugh everywhere.

Churailmukhi where are you?  Helpppp... All I keep hearing is LadyMacbeth's evil laughter.  I did mention to you that this lady is very cunning, she has already tried to break me, by scaring me.
Yesterday I was sure that she was going have me evicted from your hospital, and I had a worst nightmare possible, in which Kala & her right-hand LadyMacbeth were plotting to kidnap our beloved Dutta and forcefully marrying him. We must be more vigilant and make sure that this does not happen. She is wearing black mamba clothes, and I ask you, as you are the matron and I am only the patient, that you make sure she is found and returned to her white jacket ASAP and transferred to an appropriate institution i.e LTL forum.

1. Thats not an evil cackle, thats the sound of a contipated madwoman!
2. Black mamba clothes? Nah! Thats someones  tent!
3. Kidnap Dutta? Yeah that will be the day!
4. Forcefully marry him? What? Is he a goat they can drag around?

*goes back to brushing the one and only hair remaining on her head in preparation for the grand visit of DSP*

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Hahaha , told U ! Don't tell me I didn't forewarned u guys that I'm going 2 kidnap Dutta n that's what happened n that's the reason of his long absence n misterious disappearance from Patilwadi , so now , pay the prise for not taking this evil lady seriously * Hahaha *
tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

WOW...i only js came accross dis thread now, but I totally agree wid d amount of gals dat need 2 be admitted lol, includin me.....er...kisi ka ilaaj bhi yaha hota hai ke nahin...???

well either way u can consider me a patient lol, n trust me dat pic on left explains dat 'i need a doctor' 2 bring me bak 2 lyf loool, dat was d only way i can describe how i feel since he left...😭

i literally need 2 b brought bak 2lyf, n im drownin in all d memories he's left behind, so somebody pls revive me.....🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒....or u cud js tell me dat Mishal is cumin bkπŸ˜†

TinkπŸ˜‰
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I share your feelings same 2 same , my dear Tinku. Love DSP, he's delicious. I've all sorts of dreams about him , where I'm all alone with him n he's all warm n slippery in my arms , melting like a delicious ice-cream.