The DSP Mental Hospital: Please register! - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Happy 2 see Churail going green in sheer jealousy , frustration n helpless anger . *😆 Haha, sorry girl, Dutta is all mine. So, keep talking 
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

And now poor Mac is singing the "Rainbow song". Oh dear! Poor girl! *nods to men in white to gag Mac*  BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sweetie , invited in my wedding with Dutta , happy jealousy.
To Our Matron ChurailMukhi

I must apologize for leaving you on your own to deal with the mad patient LadyMacbeth.  I have done some investigation regarding the lady in question and it has come to my attention that like her namesake, she is highly volatile and disillusioned. Yes she is part of CID, which deals with people who are in Crisis,Indifferent & Disillusioned. The head of this branch is non other than Sudursan, who calls himself  'The Handsomest Don'.
It has come to my notice that the so called LadyMacbeth would like to join the DSP Hosiptal in-order to get as much information regarding our beloved patron Dutta Sriram Patil. We must stay alert and make sure that  LadyMacbeth does not infiltrate our organization. This lady is very artful and sly and her madness is becoming to great for her to control, she is having delirious visions of getting married to DSP
I can confirm that this woman is beyond any Physical help and she needs to see a very highly qualified Psycho- therapist and I can recommend Kalavati, who is an expert in this field.
I hope that this info. has been some help and I will keep in touch.

Your Mad Patient
LaTuLa

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣                                                              U guys r really hilarious , it's like reading Jerome K  Jerome stories . U guys r really cracking me up. Thank u for that , funny peoplz, I'd a good time laughing here with looney toons.
My pleasure Mac

Looney toons are we? 
You know what they say 'it takes one to know one'

Goodnight and sweet dreams of DSP or nightmares of Sud & Kala

Chill yaar , why such bitchy mood ? I'm not here 2 fight , I'm here 2 make friends , but it looks like .....at least this is one post which I should've avoided , mind it , I pulled it up in the 1st pg, it'd sunk 2 the pg 3....
Originally posted by LaTuLa

To Our Matron ChurailMukhi

I must apologize for leaving you on your own to deal with the mad patient LadyMacbeth.  I have done some investigation regarding the lady in question and it has come to my attention that like her namesake, she is highly volatile and disillusioned. Yes she is part of CID, which deals with people who are in Crisis,Indifferent & Disillusioned. The head of this branch is non other than Sudursan, who calls himself  'The Handsomest Don'.
It has come to my notice that the so called LadyMacbeth would like to join the DSP Hosiptal in-order to get as much information regarding our beloved patron Dutta Sriram Patil. We must stay alert and make sure that  LadyMacbeth does not infiltrate our organization. This lady is very artful and sly and her madness is becoming to great for her to control, she is having delirious visions of getting married to DSP
I can confirm that this woman is beyond any Physical help and she needs to see a very highly qualified Psycho- therapist and I can recommend Kalavati, who is an expert in this field.
I hope that this info. has been some help and I will keep in touch.

Your Mad Patient
LaTuLa

Dear Ms LaTuLa

Your help and advice is appreciated and we will stay on our guard againt this infiltrator!

Many Thanks

Matron N ChurailMukhi

Edited by ChurailMukhi - 13 years ago
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

Chill yaar , why such bitchy mood ? I'm not here 2 fight , I'm here 2 make friends , but it looks like .....at least this is one post which I should've avoided , mind it , I pulled it up in the 1st pg, it'd sunk 2 the pg 3....

Dear LadyMacbeth

I think LaTuLa was joking in the above post. Lets all be friends??😃

Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Dear LadyMacbeth

I think LaTuLa was joking in the above post. Lets all be friends??😃

I am sorry that you feel offended by any of my comments, but like ChurailMukhi says it was meant to be in fun.  This the first time I have done this and I was actually enjoying our banter not realising that it would be taken so seriously. I think I seriously need my head checked.