Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

* Kicks Churail out of the hospital administrator post n takes over , with a bandook in hand , firing right , left n center 2 any body protesting , n finally , Dutta came out of a room n said " Too much noise ! Quiet ! Dhande ki baat kar . " I said , " Mein sirf ek dhanda jaanti hai, pyar ka dhanda . " Dutta : , " Profit ? " Mein : Aap ka dil ....Dutta smiled his wickedly dazzling seductive smile n said , " Andar chal ke baki baatey kar te hain " N , we went inside n shut the door on the face of churail.😃

Oh dear! utterly and undeniably MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! *calls the men in white coats*
LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi

I was just reading the post by LadyMacbeth regarding MR spoiler and referred her to your hospital, but its just come to my notice that she already is your patient...oops.  I think you better put my name down instead.
Edited by LaTuLa - 13 years ago
ChurailMukhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LaTuLa

Hi

I was just reading the post by LadyMacbeth regarding MR spoiler and referred her to your hospital, but its just come to my notice that she already is your patient...oops.  I think you better put my name down instead.

Actually we had to deny Mac admission as she is MADDDD! Not just DSP mad but generally MADDDDDDDD! 😲
But welcome to the DSP hospital, i am sure you will fit the criteria!😃

LaTuLa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Actually we had to deny Mac admission as she is MADDDD! Not just DSP mad but generally MADDDDDDDD! 😲
But welcome to the DSP hospital, i am sure you will fit the criteria!😃

Fair enough, every mental hospital has to draw a line as to how mad their patients are, and I absolutely agree that we cant have DSP MAD patients being corrupted by the Generally MADDDDDDDD. Sorry Mac
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LaTuLa

Hi

Meri sirf ek disease hai, ki mein Saab se pyar karti hai, aur ye mein bar bar karegi. N, thanks for referring me but as u can well see , I'm beyond cure , DSP has killed me , blame him , the killer .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
 * Takes over the entire hospital  premise n throw Churail n Latula out of the ground . * Sorry guys , u r not labile enough , so make way for Mac n rest get lost.😃
ChurailMukhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

* Takes over the entire hospital  premise n throw Churail n Latula out of the ground . * Sorry guys , u r not labile enough , so make way for Mac n rest get lost.😃

*watches Mac throwing herself about in the white mens van*  W*H is she doing? Dreaming again?😲
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
What ? Throwing about ? What's that ? N, I'm  from CID branch , so the cops won't do any thing 2 me n also the fact that I date the handsomest don ever, hahaha, so no point calling ,em, they r all mine deary.
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
[QUOTE=LadyMacbeth]What ? Throwing about ? What's that ? N, I'm  from CID branch , so the cops won't do any thing 2 me n also the fact that I date the handsomest don ever, hahaha, so no point calling ,em, they r all mine deary.[/QUOT

*watches Mac jumping abt in the van under the illusion she is DSP's girl*
lizdarcy thumbnail

Screaming at husband/boy friend "tum dokey baz ho" when they forget to put the toilet seat down

🤣