Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Your loved ones birthday? What do you mean? You love another apart from DSP?
That is against the rules! You are only allowed to love DSP! ADMISSION DENIED! >(

I was talking about my lil sister , she's absolutely gaga over Dutta , u say Dutta n she'll sleep walk any where. She has got serious Nakusha syndrome , always says , Saab , rather than sir .
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

<font size="2"> I was talking about my lil sister , she's absolutely gaga over Dutta , u say Dutta n she'll sleep walk any where. She has got serious Nakusha syndrome , always says , Saab , rather than sir .</font>

*admits Macs sis, stamps a big, fat red "ADMISSION DENIED" on Macs forehead*
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Dr. CM

Request for admission. I do not have all the symptoms but i have had this stupid grin plastered on my face (though I would like to call it  mysterious smile πŸ˜† ) and my eyes are glazed both at work and at home and people are asking the reason for my happiness... well how can I say it because of Dutta Sriram Patil.

These days I have preferences to discussions and questions on Demand Side Policies as it gives me a chance to  abbreviate it to DSP.....I am becoming the one handed economist... but I really don't careπŸ˜‰.

Do I qualify for admission?? Pleaseeeee..

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Hello all the patients. I would like to come & meet you all, what are the visiting hrs, what do you all prefer flowers, fruits or dvd of all the VMs made at IF.πŸ˜†

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

ok..u keep all of them imprisoned in the asylum while i go and drool some more on dsp.

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Hello all the patients. I would like to come & meet you all, what are the visiting hrs, what do you all prefer flowers, fruits ordvd of all the VMs made at IF.πŸ˜†

only Dutta Sriram Patil.... πŸ˜†
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
every time i am on net ,i hve 1 page open for ltl forum,,,and mr picsπŸ˜†,,, also at work ( breakig all rules) i am going thru the ltl site durign breaks and ( also peek durign work 😍 sigh) hpe my boss is not reading this ...it is 8 in mrng , i am on chutti  and i am glued here ..boy ,,..it ws at 11.30 last nite i logged off frm here ..what is wrong with me 😳😳😳😍...
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

every time i am on net ,i hve 1 page open for ltl forum,,,and mr picsπŸ˜†,,, also at work ( breakig all rules) i am going thru the ltl site durign breaks and ( also peek durign work 😍 sigh) hpe my boss is not reading this ...it is 8 in mrng , i am on chutti  and i am glued here ..boy ,,..it ws at 11.30 last nite i logged off frm here ..what is wrong with me 😍...

I think we both know what is wrong with you! Make your way to the DSP Hospital asap please!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ChurailMukhi - 13 years ago
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

Dear Dr. CM

Request for admission. I do not have all the symptoms but i have had this stupid grin plastered on my face (though I would like to call it  mysterious smile πŸ˜† ) and my eyes are glazed both at work and at home and people are asking the reason for my happiness... well how can I say it because of Dutta Sriram Patil.

These days I have preferences to discussions and questions on Demand Side Policies as it gives me a chance to  abbreviate it to DSP.....I am becoming the one handed economist... but I really don't careπŸ˜‰.

Do I qualify for admission?? Pleaseeeee..

Yes you do! You will make a fine patient.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

*admits Macs sis, stamps a big, fat red "ADMISSION DENIED" on Macs forehead*

* Kicks Churail out of the hospital administrator post n takes over , with a bandook in hand , firing right , left n center 2 any body protesting , n finally , Dutta came out of a room n said " Too much noise ! Quiet ! Dhande ki baat kar . " I said , " Mein sirf ek dhanda jaanti hai, pyar ka dhanda . " Dutta : , " Profit ? " Mein : Aap ka dil ....Dutta smiled his wickedly dazzling seductive smile n said , " Andar chal ke baki baatey kar te hain " N , we went inside n shut the door on the face of churail.πŸ˜ƒ