Can Deepika Padukone beat Zeenat's 'Dum Maro Dum'? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

^ I don't know that song. Only Divya Bharati movie I remember is Deewana.

Most Govinda movies/songs had double entendre.
Originally posted by: bandicoot

im so innocentπŸ€“

me too.. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

some posts got trashed in the thread.. and for once.. they are not mine..πŸ˜†
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
never thought govinda was a good dancer

his dances are weird- on the stop jogging, aerobics etc and weird facial contortions too.. also some steps were usually like his bladder was full, gas issues, etc

Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Warning: garish costume, vulgar lyrics, bappi's voice πŸ˜†. 
-----------

I think 90s was famous for vulgar lyrics. When Govinda and his team were blamed for it, they came up with tujhko mirchi lagi song and added lines like 'when someone kills a girl no one complaints (targeting SRK's negative roles getting accolades).

I have no clue with the song means, but the choreography looks too painful. Itna saara action? Dang. πŸ€“

Caro...I still don't know what chane ke khet mein means. What exactly is the song implying? Are 'chane' supposed to have another meaning? Why not some other 'khet'? πŸ˜•
It took me until two years back to realize the double meaning behind choli ke peeche kya hai

on topic....haven't seen the video yet nor have I heard the song. I'm trying not to...
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
Could 'khet' imply ovaries and 'chaney' imply eggs? 

wow, I need a life πŸ˜†
^ Holyyyyyyy. I hope that's not it. My mom told me a while back that there was a song called saat saheliyan and that had it's share of controversy too because of the lyrics. I don't understand the song at all. πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Here is the song with subtitles - I hate the lyrics, they're totally about rape

^

"Theft of sort" = her virginity? Why would you wanna sing about that? πŸ˜† Is that why SRK looks so pissed off in the song?  πŸ˜•
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
Why are we discussing non-remixed songs ji? I can understand why you guys would want to discuss various remixes b/c Dum Maro dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is being remixed lol. But, trying to find the double meaning in Chaane ke Khet mein is relevant how to this particular topic ji? Do that in the Chit Chat topic. I might even help you there psh lol.

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Why are we discussing non-remixed songs ji? I can understand why you guys would want to discuss various remixes b/c Dum Maro dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is being remixed lol. But, trying to find the double meaning in Chaane ke Khet mein is relevant how to this particular topic ji? Do that in the Chit Chat topic. I might even help you there psh lol.

My bad. =/

Let's carry this discussion to the CC. πŸ˜†