Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Why should the two be even compared. The old dum maro dum was a classic, the best.
^^^I always remember that khamba song when I hear the khit pit song. πŸ˜†She's just too bony and lanky to be sexy.

BTW, Meena I agree, some of the remixed songs are way better than the originals.  Especially the ones done by DJ Aqeel. I don't know about this potty whatever, haven't seen it yet, but I can't imagine how anyone could even compare to Zeenat's original. πŸ₯±
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago
But this isnt the first time dirty songs have come out from bollywood

1. - Choli ke peechay kya hai, chunri ke neechay kya hai - boobs
2. Jawaani ka aalam bara bekhabar hai, dupatte ka pallu kidhar ka kidhar hai - boobs
3. Munni badnaam hui darling tere liye- rape song
4. Chanay ke khet main - rape song 
5. sheila ki jawaani..Ab dil karta hai haule haule se main to khud ko gale lagaloo..kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya, main to khud se pyar jagaoon, - masturbation
6, potty be baithay nanga - potty πŸ˜†

Xeta..i love DJ Aqueels remixes.. the best...!! have you heard his version Vaada Karo..? I also liked the Baby Doll remixes..

i also like the remix versions of Dilbar Dil Se Pyare.. Bin Tere Sanam and Chadhti Jawaani.. Lathe Di Chadar..
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i loved aqeel's remix of bintere sanam

choli ke peeche kya hain is an embarassing song!

Originally posted by: Meena1

Xeta..i love DJ Aqueels remixes.. the best...!! have you heard his version Vaada Karo..? I also liked the Baby Doll remixes..

i also like the remix versions of Dilbar Dil Se Pyare.. Bin Tere Sanam and Chadhti Jawaani.. Lathe Di Chadar..

Have not heard vaada Kaaro. I like the rest though. Haha chadti jawani was so scnadulous when it came out..πŸ˜† But my favorite DJ Aqeel mix is the kehdo tumhe one. I love how they parodied Boogie Nights and old bollywood in one go and the roxy rollergirl always has me in splits. πŸ˜†
Edited by Dexterphile - 13 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

1. - Choli ke peechay kya hai, chunri ke neechay kya hai - boobs  i love this though. i use to sing it only to be stared down by my daddy..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. well back then.. i didn't know wht the heck it meant..
2. Jawaani ka aalam bara bekhabar hai, dupatte ka pallu kidhar ka kidhar hai - boobs haven't heard this..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
3. Munni badnaam hui darling tere liye- rape song blah.. don't like this song..
4. Chanay ke khet main - rape song  heard this.. again.. had no clue what she was saying..πŸ˜†
5. sheila ki jawaani..Ab dil karta hai haule haule se main to khud ko gale lagaloo..kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya, main to khud se pyar jagaoon, - masturbation LOL.. don't like this either..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i am selective with what i put in my IPod and i can proudly say that i don't have any of these potty-fest mixes..πŸ˜†
Edited by Meena1 - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
actually i dont understand channey ke khet mein either

EDIT: found this

CHANE KE KHET MEIN

aTHaarah baras kii ka.nvaarii kalii thiiI was a nubile ingenue of eighteen;
ghuu.nghaT me.n mukhRa chhupaake chalii thiiI went out with my lovely face hidden in a veil.
ghuu.nghaT me.n mukhRa chhupaake chalii thiiI went out with my lovely face hidden in a veil.
pha.nsii goriiThe beauty got caught
pha.nsii gorii chane ke khet me.nThe beauty got caught in chickpea field.
hu'ii chorii chane ke khet me.nIn the field of chickpeas, a theft occurred.
pahale to zulme ne pakaRii kalaa'iiFirst the rascal caught my wrist,
phir usne chupke se u.ngalii dabaa'iithen he quietly pressed down a finger.
jora-joriiBy force
jora-jorii chane ke khet me.nBy force, in the field of chickpeas,
hu'ii chorii chane ke khet me.nthere was a theft.
mere aage piichhe shikaariyo.n ke ghereAll around me, hunters' traps;
baiTHe vahaa.n saare javaanii ke luTereseated there, the plunderers of girlhood.
haarii mai.n haarii pukaarkeI was defeated, I was defeated as I cried out,
yahaa.n vahaa.n deke nihaarke...glancing wildly around.
joban pe chunarii giraake chalii thiiDraping a scarf over my beauty, I went;
haatho.n me.n ka.ngana sajaake chalii thiiadorning my hands with bangles, I went.
chuuRii TuuTiiThe bracelets broke;
chuuRii TuuTii chane ke khet me.nthe bracelets broke in the chickpea field.
jora-jorii chane ke khet me.nBy force, in the field of chickpeas.
tauba merii tauba nigaahe.n na milaa'uu.nAlas, I won't be able to meet anyone's eyes;
aise kaise sab ko kahaanii mai.n bataa'uu.nhow can I tell such a story to everyone?
tauba merii tauba nigaahe.n na milaa'uu.nAlas, I won't be able to meet anyone's eyes;
aise kaise sab ko kahaanii mai.n bataa'uu.nhow can I tell the story to everyone
kya kya hu'aa mere saath reof what all happened to me?
koii bhii to aaya na haath re...No one came to help me!
laha.ngaa me.n goTa jaRaake chalii thii...I went, tying a knot in my skirt...
baalo.n me.n gajara lagaake chalii thiiPutting a flower garland in my hair, I went
baalii chhuutiiMy earring fell off
baalii chhuutii chane ke khet me.nMy earring fell off in the chickpea field.
jora-jorii chane ke khet me.nBy force, in the field of chickpeas.
ghuu.nghaT me.n mukhRa chhupaake chalii thiiI went around with my lovely face hidden in a veil.
pha.nsii goriiThe beauty got caught
pha.nsii gorii chane ke khet me.nThe beauty got caught in the field of chickpeas.
hu'ii chorii chane ke khet me.nIn the field of chickpeas, a theft occurred.
jora-joriiBy force
jora-jorii chane ke khet me.nBy force, in the field of chickpeas,
hu'ii chorii chane ke khet me.nthere was a theft.

Edited by bandicoot - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: eraser

1. - Choli ke peechay kya hai, chunri ke neechay kya hai - boobs
2. Jawaani ka aalam bara bekhabar hai, dupatte ka pallu kidhar ka kidhar hai - boobs
3. Munni badnaam hui darling tere liye- rape song
4. Chanay ke khet main - rape song 
5. sheila ki jawaani..Ab dil karta hai haule haule se main to khud ko gale lagaloo..kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya, main to khud se pyar jagaoon, - masturbation

Potty pe baithay nanga is just BEYOND CREEPY.. it gives a cringe worthy feeling.. i can't listen to this line while i am eating... πŸ˜† other is just promiscuous or erotic stuff.. and munni and chaney ke khet mein is not rape.. it sounds more like consensual sex to me... πŸ˜†
I had no clue what the chanay ke khet mein song meant until I stumbled upon a youtube video with the subtitles I didnt like it after that, it completely messed up the song for me..

My brother and I giggle every time the masturbation bit comes in the Sheila Ki jawaani song..my mom figured out why we were laughing and banned the song temporarily..dum maro dum is next on her list πŸ˜†