Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya is lucky to have Haseena as mother-in-law!

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
   ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I was just thinkin tht when our sweet Piya gets married to abhay is so lucky to have haseena as mother-in-law๐Ÿ˜ƒ, like other mother-in law grumbling on their bahu's over food our sweet piya has no worries abt the food ki " khana aacha bana ya nahi" n other ๐Ÿ˜†sort of typical saas bahu stuffs๐Ÿ˜†she dnt even have to worry abt their meals n cooking meals for the whole family ๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I bet she will always have fear of her life when she is surrounded by Vampires all her life......
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well yes i agree on that cooking part but then whenever accidentally her blood oozes out from any part of her body....she will be fearing for her life from all 4 vampires and that goes same for panchi if she gets married to sid....Edited by Mages - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
haan piya aish karegi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, abahy piya shaadi , wow yaar, its will be adream come true
what a fsantastic day it will be๐Ÿ˜Š
199615 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hmmm..!! may b abhay would marry pia after she's a vampire..!! den der would b no tension at all..!!
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aweeee very cute post............................i agree piya is very lucky to hve a sasu maa like haseena but its scary also.....................๐Ÿ˜†but abhay hai na.........................very happy family..................
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was thinking about Piya and Angad's wedding. Waise Abhay toh usse dur hi rehna chata hai..Phir Piya kyun bar bar uske pass jayega...She should go with Angad..Kitna pyara hai...Agar un dono ka baccha hoga toh kitne pyare hoga...zara socho.....
usha786 thumbnail

I was thinking about Piya and Angad's wedding. Waise Abhay toh usse dur hi rehna chata hai..Phir Piya kyun bar bar uske pass jayega...She should go with Angad..Kitna pyara hai...Agar un dono ka baccha hoga toh kitne pyare hoga...zara socho.....

"yes you are right, but not angad its kabir na. but abhay ke sath problem hai na. "khud piya se door rahta hai, pia ke samne other female se flirt kara hai, but agar piya kisi ke sath hote hai to jelouse hota hai, and about sidharth case he pushed her

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: usha786

"yes you are right, but not angad its kabir na. but abhay ke sath problem hai na. "khud piya se door rahta hai, pia ke samne other female se flirt kara hai, but agar piya kisi ke sath hote hai to jelouse hota hai, and about sidharth case he pushed her

You are right...but the problem is that Piya is no more interested in Kabir now...I am more excited now about Angad with Piya...They will surely make an adorable couple... Just look at their baby's pic...You must say that its the best solution for Piya.

Edited by rumi005 - 13 years ago
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Omg she ll be so scared if sid chand and hasi-na eat her up in abhay's absence