•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Which show is replacing this? Entertainment ke liye?
i havent seen any  promo for EKLKBK
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

i havent seen any  promo for EKLKBK
Anu Malik was present before the finale promoting it.i hope its not the case. I hate that show. Edited by tvserial245 - 13 years ago
Gosh...I don't want EKLKBK again so soon even though I would love to see Mona on screen again. But they have just called for entries....it will take at least 2 months to come on air.

Oh well....knowing Sony, they would probably end up showing CID reruns at the prime time slot!😆

Btw, I recommend Khottey Sikkey for those who are willing to stay up past midnight....damn good show.👍🏼
i was hoping indian idol but seems to be no news of that

*EDIT* sorry repeat post

Edited by deepakrulz - 13 years ago
ok guys, im pretty sure its x factor, with aditya narayan hosting and sonu nigam as a judge, should be realllly good. cant wait
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7JYmaVK69c[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by blyton

Btw, I recommend Khottey Sikkey for those who are willing to stay up past midnight....damn good show.👍🏼
Excellent choice! 👍🏼

Nice cinematography with top class acting! The stories could be a bit more polished, and Powder was certainly better than this, but at least the stories are better than CID and even Adaalat.
Originally posted by deepakrulz

ok guys, im pretty sure its x factor, with aditya narayan hosting and sonu nigam as a judge, should be realllly good. cant wait
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7JYmaVK69c[/YOUTUBE]

woow thank you so much for sharing..aditya as host, have to watch it...
Originally posted by debayon

Excellent choice! 👍🏼

Nice cinematography with top class acting! The stories could be a bit more polished, and Powder was certainly better than this, but at least the stories are better than CID and even Adaalat.

+1. KS is just brilliant! Love that show. MUCH, MUCH better than CID.