- removed - (Page 80)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:53am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

merunshyla74divya17-7zikslmathew77Vampgirlmnx12kiran255chithoo-bharti-suhana19mIsHeZ.xprncz-Azy-Moon_Lovers

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Mine :D

Oh it was his birthday!!Shocked Daya'''''!!!Angry U made all go thinking, wondering what not!!!Confused U r aAngry !!! arhhh!!Ouch

And now what Nakku was joking!!Angry I mean JOKING!!!!Soapbox

Oh god dutta, let her goAngry, I don't wont u to forgive herNo!
 Playing with ones emotions and come saying I was joking and I am sorry!!!!Grrr
 U r out of ur mind nakku!!You're Nuts
 This Nakku is totally not going down well with me!!Dead
Me pissed of!!Angry
 U have to c me while me reading this, that's too 1st thing in the morning!!! I wonted to smash my tea cup!!!AngryConfused

Ohhh dutta tho gadha hi hai na, Perturbedso isiliye soon mafkardiya!!Confused *sigh* I hate him for that!!Ouch

Ye low now she has principles too!!LOL

My dear madam didn't ur parents teach u not to play with ones emotions and feelings!!PissedPissedPissedPissedPissedPissed
U c she is the who goona brake that principlesAngry n not Dutta!!Approve My Dutta is bohoth sharif hai!!Embarrassed

Now what she slaped him too!!!Mean

Oye again sorry, this time accident!!!Angry
 Next time mistake then after that!! AngryArhhh

Go dutta go!!Clap Give her some more heard time!!!Evil Smile *evil smile*

C I told u na, she had already broken one principles !!! TongueLOLhehehe

Sorry DayaEmbarrassed, I was so angry after reading that nakku did this for jokeOuch!!

Seriously can anyone do something like this and getaway telling it was all joke!! PissedConfusedConfusedConfusedOuch
So all this ranting uska nathija hai!!Wink

But on the whole I love that noke-joke part in the night shearing bed and dutta teasing her saying yes she had bought ladies here[LOLhehehe] and holding hand and sleeping.

Also the morning where he refused to get up, so chweet of him!!! If I was nakku, would have jumped in and cuddled and go to sleep again!! Blushing*Ahem ahem* did I say that!!!

I am too lazy to get up early morning!! HeheheLOL

Kitchen scene was so hot!!!Lipstick[fans her self] Embarrassed

but nakku had to spoil it na with slap!!! Head desk!!! Are not mine, u know whos na!!! Evil SmileLOLhehehe

Baaji Baaji'!!!Wink What can I say about him!!!Ermm He is forgivenEmbarrassed, and LAMO he is back with his DOSTANA partner!!!EmbarrassedLOL Hehehe

Thanks for the update n don't keep us waiting for the next part!!Wink Ok!!LOL

And me n viji the desperate housewives needs reply soon ha!!! TongueHehehe just joking!!! TongueWinkLOLChumma!! HeheheLOL

,  loved it and enjoyed it ha ranted it too!!!LOL hehehe

Edited by AzMishy - 10 May 2011 at 11:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12kiran255chithoo.iridescence.

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Daya now i think i love u more than dutta for such a cute updateEmbarrassed.  Thank u thank uHug.  It was funny cute intense nd romantic all in one.  Wow!!! the two r indeed deeply nd madly in luv.  But would wait till the right time to get intimate, atleast naku nd dutta respects her decision, thats what i liked about it.  But stilll expected them to atleast kissWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.iridescence.

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
res
hum tum ek kamre main band ho aur chaabi kho jayeBlushing
nice update madam...

Edited by rubal223 - 11 May 2011 at 10:41am

.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
resTongue i guess my lucky no is 5...be it pg or positionCry
edited:

ha ha ha ...so who called your bluff first...my post from pg66 below
"nakku spurns dutta's love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...Faintingfainting...well u truly know how to throw a bombshell.Terrific...
So, is she out of her mind already...didn't it take ltl2 for her to go bonkers...LOLLOLLOL
wait...what do i smell here...she is upto her dirty tricks isn't she...Grrr...she is just playing with dutta's feelings ...she made up this cock and bull story about career before anything else bullCensored the minute he addressed her "nakku" ...she realised he was playing with her and she is now giving it back to him...mmm...ishmart but not going to work...soon she is going to be like thisCrying Into Tissue
yippie me smarty pants knew all alongWay To Happyand yup me also knew she was there for real...well, i guess all of us did except gadha duttaOuch...but let him be that way as we get to see all those pyar bara ramblings of hisDay DreamingEmbarrassedBlushing

so, i really enjoyed what nakku did to him...the devil in her wanted revengeLOLLOL...oh daya am i not the inspiration behind this nakku of yrsBlushing...she thinks/acts so much like meEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

oh yeah that yell of dutaa...baaaji...resounded throught out the forum...no wonder nakku got stumpedLOLLOL
good she stayed that way and plotted with baaji for such a surprise...oye baajiEmbarrassed cho chweet...he would lay his life for D...DuJi...EmbarrassedBlushinghow we missed this...oh ok to continue...yup nakku's refusal is the reason we got this hurt and hoplessly in love dutta and then the cute, famous naughty side of our D on being tricked...and boy did he come back with a vengeance...Blings

ok i need more than an aircon to drive away all this heat from the room...Embarrassed
so...after the gadha, it was nakku's turn to be the yedi that she is.Ouch...she gives him the best b day surprise and expects him to eat cakeDuh...she could have given that peck on the cheek the first time he asked instead of all the natak and what does she do ...slap him...Ouchand played right into his handsEmbarrassedBlushingROFLROFLROFL

"even my mother has not slapped me"...ollel leh mera bacha kitna pyara hai, koun marega usko thapad...LOLLOLLOLand then all her morals/principles are out of the window...well she asked for it...LOLLOLLOL

her lips say yes but eyes say no...totally agree...one chaalu ladki hai wohLOLLOLLOL...with all those crocodile tears

the final brush on the nose was the most romantic.Blushing...typical dutta, he needs not to even touch her to show his pyarEmbarrassed...isn't that the DUTTA we all fell in love with...Love You

loved the way he touches his heart and says "ouch"...now we are all doing the same..."ouch" Embarrassed

thanks for coming daya now if u would leave...got to fix some breakfast for duttaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by chithoo - 11 May 2011 at 5:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Azy-.iridescence.

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Daya me update my commentTongue

.iridescence.

Angel_Mishee Senior Member
Angel_Mishee
Angel_Mishee

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Wow dhayani loved the whole update...soo beautifully written! I love that little restrain between them soo much! Waiting for next part

.iridescence.

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
dhayani

awesome update dear

love it
so it's his birthday
i have told na she is teasing him as he did but baaji too         great
i know that she will be there...lovely

like dutta teasing  nakku during night for sleeping and in morning for kiss and slap...

love the fabulous update
thanks for pm

.iridescence.

Go to top