Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Rani :Hey rani ...thanks for commenting...i thought this update would make u happy...afteralll Dutta is fit and fine πŸ˜‰ hehe yup the idea was to get them to bond, i hope to develop their relationship a little more ...

@ushankitvc: thanks hun...glad you liked it πŸ˜ƒ i guess i did a good job with D and Madhu ...that was the whole point of her accident

@Minakshi πŸ€— thanks for reading and commenting ...means a lot 😳

@Swapna πŸ€— long time re...
glad you liked the bonding btwn madhu-D and Tasha scenes...
oh hun u have exams...best of luck...am sure u'll be great
yup focus on that and come back with a bang wen all doneπŸ˜ƒ
haha i will defo miss those long comments. ...take care πŸ€—

@Ranjana: Thanks Ranju for the comments πŸ€— Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ daya left a comment  p.100..did you miss it sweeto?
xxxhammie
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

@ daya left a comment  p.100..did you miss it sweeto?

xxxhammie

no i did not miss it  ...i was about to comment on it and i got side tracked with making breakfast for dad and me and now am at ccc πŸ˜† i am getting to it now πŸ˜‰

btw how can i miss ur comment i go looking for them πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daya0628

no i did not ...i was about to comment on it and i got side tracked with making breakfast for dad and me and now am at ccc πŸ˜† i am getting to it now πŸ˜‰

btw how can i miss ur comment i go looking for them πŸ˜ƒ

n me too keep looking for them hammi πŸ˜†

Iridescence1 thumbnail
@hammie : your special comments are always awaited and I can never miss them...i go in search of them lol..Thanks for commenting ...with all the details truly do love reading your thoughts...getting to the comments...yup i knew everyone would be relieved to know it was not Dutta ...the idea of accident was really random but i thought it would be a good way to get them to bond and have start that bro-sis relationship...kinda set the base to develop thier bond ...but there will be some turn of events...where it will get soo serious...lol not sure exactly how but have main idea in my mind ...Baaji-Madhu have a relationship where both like each other ...but wont tell each other...again i have a reason for that...and Aadhi and Madhu well I have a reason for them too lol ...you know i actually liked the outcome of the TaSha scene I wasn't sure if it made sense but it ended up alright ...at least I think so...hehe I also like that 'rule' line ...yeah the Baaji-Aadhi thing was just for some light fun...its done now...this whole dostana track came only thanks to missy ...i had NO intention of ever doing such a track ...but she had mentioned as a joke once and then kiran too was jking about it and then I joined in and decided for them i will do a small track that kind of ended up a very big hit lol...but all done now...hehe it is all about to get romantic and then serious ! Yeah I liked the way Madhu-Dutta scene played out...i was able to get them to bond with know awkwardness as they both barely know each other...it is very natural for them...at ease...wanted to bring that in ...because when it gets all serious ..this will come back somehow ... the engagement is on its way...now i am still deciding about what to do with tasha...so i'll ask you...i can get them engaged and then bring all the seriousness in or i can get both engagement and marriage...have some *ahem* romance btwn tasha haha and then bring in the seriousness...ab i am leaning toward the first one but still contemplating the different possibilities as to which way to take the story...yeah the seriousness involves the whole past and relationships...the remark was she thinks through things thoroughly...but good u noted that line because that specific lead to that line will come back :P...na re next is AKK ...BER is Missy turn to write I wrote the last two post long wala update...so when missy gets down to it we will post asap ...I am gonna work on only AKK now...and come back to WOL after I finish with AKK as it will be done in another 3 or so updates...phew...i dunno how i wrote so much ...alright thanks for the wonderful feedback...and I expect a suggestion regarding what to do engagement only or wedding and then all the seriousness... lots of love *Hugs* take care and will talk to u soon πŸ˜ƒ
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Suviii πŸ€—you've come to my thread after long time...i assume now u are all done with tinks so my turn??? haha this does not mean anything over rated :P hehe ab chalo I will comment by each chap :

Chapter 20

aww i made my suvi laugh altho it was a serious part but i laughed too...all just  a prank...i remember Azy was so angry with this update because it was all just a joke...she was like all that build up for this ...D does have a cute angry face na...Baaji  had no choice but to be part of the plan cuz of Naku...hehe yes D getting all romantic mood with his girl now...am glad u enjoyed the teasing and the hawt scenes :P thats as hot as it will get for them until they are married LOL...thanks suvi for commenting...u noe i dont remember the updates...i am basing from ur comments lol...ok me too going to comment next one ...

Chapter 21:
you know this was viji's fav...as i said that the naku here is based on her and she was likem  how that she would totally stomp his foot haha ...yes and Naku all shy-vy lol.Oh yes this is a dream place of mine ...i have been meaning to draw it in my sketch book still have not got around to it...the woodhouse...the waterfall ...my dream lol...i wish i could find such a place...if i do i will let you noe and we will go picniking and camping in jagtap dadas place like u said lol that wud be fun :D  yes her college day crush on him and how he won her heart without even meaning too.lol. Madhu is chudail ...lol haan haan she with ur baaji na...lmao i love cotton candy i do the same i get excited seeing it but i dont buy it lol...she got it for herself suvi ...if anyone is getting fat it will be her LOL and maybe get diabetes too.lol...eww suvi no she is not Baaji's sis ...yuck...she is Dutta's sister...dont dance baaji will be paired with Madhu! :P ...Suvi loving readin ur comments...haha now off to chap 22 comments :D

Chapter 22:
yes Madhu has a sad story but is a cheery person...hiding all her pain ...to try to lead a normal life...and yup D is the brother...oh well wat i revealed about D's past...that DP left D young age ...cuz he was irresponsible man and wen his bro who was the one taking care of everythin died in accident (not because of him) he had to take over but instead ran away like a coward...AS took over until D could and Baaji is orphan..who first was only friend to D but later AS adopted him...and Roops is only sis here and she is good...not much for her in this tho...So Baaji is not related Madhu and Dutta is ...samjhi!...oh that ragging wagging still exists wow...lol it is stupid ...i would like to meet the genius who came up with such a stupid concept...yup Naku dheere dheere fell in love with D persona.. omg u jumped 5 meter...i dunno how high mine was...not that maybe same ...but it was a falls and ur right it was so damn fun ...god would love to go back there this summer...omg suvi i am same i am such a slob around my own family so if anyone came without warning i run like the wind to my room to fix myself LOL...yup Naku meeting her in-law and is self conscious...hehe i needed to throw in some romance na...so voila bangles ! exactly for TaSha there is always KMH's lol ...yup teasing baaji about sweety and aadhi enters as sweety LMAO...am glad u liked his entrance...i was dying picturing it...

aww ssuvi thanks for catching up and commenting...u will only have few more...and you do not have to go back to the earlier ones if you want. Its been a long time...and i know you read it and were busy...its not a problem ...dont feel obligated ok...thanks hun...take care ..will cya around ...love you tons...*big hug* byeee
Hamlet53 thumbnail
@ daya i did reply to your message a long reply ,did select all and copy and as soon as i pressed post wham! the interner explorer said no conection ,so now i thought i would have saved my work as i pressed copy but cant find it...what a shame.sorry hammie
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

oye.missy wapis ah ! abhi tu aye hai aur ja bhi rehi hai...now this is what you call Major Dutta's strategy... wait and watch  the Sher only prowls...jo dil mein hai woh mil jaya ga but as Mishal said " be patient hammie annd have faith missy teray pas wapis aye gi  aur ... tu mera samanay,main teray samana ... and I forgot the rest of the words... shila ho ya munni ashan thay lehni chummi!!        but one has to say Daya hai ahchi lardki humein milwa deya ... noo dokha ... iam still yours

chaal bibi teray se baat to ho giya ! xxxhammie   chal so ja ab!

aww so sory hun had 2 go..mum was on my case lyk ders no tmrw

love ur chori ki hui songz wit ur own flavourπŸ˜‰ 

nxt bit was ... Donon ke beech hai milon ki dooriyaan...dhak dhak dil bole tera, chham chham meri choodiyaanπŸ˜‰ <3

iknoo lekin waise toh woh khud bhi nahi milti lol...

aww nd im all urs...πŸ˜‰ ...mwahh ly..Xxx

Iridescence1 thumbnail

@ daya i did reply to your message a long reply ,did select all and copy and as soon as i pressed post wham! the interner explorer said no conection ,so now i thought i would have saved my work as i pressed copy but cant find it...what a shame.sorry hammie

hammie...owww  its ok ...don't worry about it...i know how that feels ...that happened with a update for WOL ...i lost the same update twice ...i was so angry...but anyway...dont feel bad ..forget it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Hamlet53 thumbnail
@ mishez.. okeyyy to sheri is back  in the jungle! sher grrrh kush hai... do you know I was so down in the dumps πŸ˜”   so me thought chaal daya ka message check ker le... tera se tu umeed broken who chuki thee ...but wowww got touch base from you ...πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸΌ
message read ker ki I am now standing on my head ...just as welll was beginning to feel like THE SHER IN HIS GROUCHY moods ,but I cant' do that as i have to still finish my update of FF.. when is yours expected ? meaning FF UPD! NO PRESSURE!