- removed - (Page 129)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

krishaasona89Yuvika_15mnx12rasiya.chithooNakushaprnczHamlet53Prinsesse.Suvitamanna1391

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

...UPDATE REMOVED...

Edited by daya0628 - 19 April 2012 at 6:57am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rrrrrr6Pushpa95krishaameriyaarmnx12Yuvika_15maria_awanchithoorasiya.prnczHamlet53Prinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_

krishaa Senior Member
krishaa
krishaa

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
res me first
 daya this story was awesome from the very beginning and i loved each n every part of it so tasha relationship again growing strong n now their baby so cute.finally aadi n family came back in scene n madhu n baji united.the scene i loved the most was nakku selecting dress and dutta remarks on her lovely n cute.thanx daya for writing a wonderful story.Smile

Edited by krishaa - 12 December 2011 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoo.iridescence.

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
res- me 2nd :( was hoping to be first...

edited:
CryCry sooo sad it's ended. loved it every step of the way.
it was such a beautiful story and a very enjoyable read.
thank you daya Big smile
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
a long applause for your great FF
i loved how dutta found about Naku's pregnancy it was soo sweet. 
and how everything fit in at the end the love confessing and the brother sister moment was so cute. beautiful daya!
thanks once again Smile 
ly
tc
xxx
p.s waiting for ntl now Embarrassed

Edited by meriyaar - 04 December 2011 at 7:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
sorry double post Embarrassed

Edited by meriyaar - 03 December 2011 at 12:25pm

chithoo.iridescence.

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I, Me and Myself... hammie woz here!!  aaand  hammie has finally ,resurfaced...sorry Sharmilee.  was rather a longgg one ! have to add you out did me big and bold on this one ,lambai mein...hammie bane ki koshish mein hai kya?...oh come on you dont want to be me now do you ?waise not too bad yourself LOL...haaa  
WOL... 31~part 1.
~ the cuppa tea swing scene! was endearing except when he called her "meri jaan" ,I nearly jumped out of my seat Dutta SP calling any one meri jaan ,the mind boggles...pagal aurat appeals more to me ..its more raw ,rough and primitive LOL...actually me now remember that she's his wife not his mehbooba ...LOL...Daya you were a bit generous in your vocabulary  " Naku leans allowing him access ..hain? what ..this cannot be your writing Daya sounds more like my doing .haaaLOLokay okay.. lovely romantic hubby and wifey stuff ..nice one ..
~ so this news  took me by surprise as I reckoned ke Dutta owned the cafe ,but lo and behold its Aadhi! Maya sensible cupid to give all the vital bits of information about ,the love lost Baji ,and Maya manages to stir bygone feelings once again in Madhu's heart regarding Baji,despite the fact that she is avoiding Baji...ummh Maya's back ground and upbringing worth delving over ..seems the girl has seen the down side of life ,
which may be the reason why  Madhu could empathize with her ..and they latch on to each other ..good one Daya...good enough reason...as Madhu did need a friend!  
~ oohh Dutta skiving off as MIA on anniversary day...hummm Naku rigthfully in a sulk..LOL
~loved the box within a box ... scene was sweet and warm ..to my mind it quite complimented  her present to him... the life she carried within her life! .. but hark this was the highlightStar,the complete portion ,was beautifully worded ,right from the placement of the note ,the poem and then finally his lone tear of a reaction ,and then  the line "our life is growing in here" very well done Daya...Clap  
haaa Baji ,back with a bang !  awwwh LTL1 days ...thanks papaya liked  part 1..Star  

31~ part 2
~ loved the baby belly scene Clap...I  know how you love babes!...LOLHAAA  Baji setting up the nursery...awwwh...
~ so the families meet , the  not to meets finally meet! over a meal ,what better way ...nice and socially relaxed...some getting more than they bargained for ..but then that's what life is , some times it's best to hold the bull by it's horns...
~ loved the scene between Maya and Aadhi ...good way of tying this loose end Daya .its a tight knot now!LOL
~ StarStar hightlight  in part 2 has to be the fantasically written emotional scene between Dutta and Madhu ...loved the way they iron out their differences ..only one line Daya "blood is thicker than water! 
~finally the beautiful ,warm scene between Baji and Madhu, all cobwebs  cleared ...wedding bells  heard in the distance ..the lovely evidence of Dutta /Naku kiss ...the album ..was a good way  to end ..as photos are a reminder of the way we were ...how time moves on...and so ends your FF Waves Of Life...they oscillate in the vast ocean called Life...
thank you Daya for all the  love , time , hardwork ,effort and commitment you put  into giving us so much pleasure ... HAMMIE GETTING EMOTIONAL CHAAL AB JA  MERA KAMRE SE !
XXHAMMIE  

Edited by Hamlet53 - 06 December 2011 at 5:53pm

chithoo.iridescence.

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
SO YOU FINISHED IT FINALLY awsem update just love every bit of it so  i just describing in points
1 dutta nakku remember of anniversary and surprise when i read those line get gift not see it i 90% sure pregnent and my guess was right
2 maya madhu friengship
3 nakku thaught dutta forget but she got surprise and dutta got big surprise of baby wow and baaji is so happy to became a uncle
4 and 4 month leap and madhu not met adhi in between lekin they go to a place where all decide to come good coincidence
5 nakku panic for dresses and dutta tease her and the baby and mangalsutra line was mast
finally the renuin session has to start
6 aah nakku make dutta baaji run for food and aadhi nakku made team to tease dutta baaji and dutta suggest to repeat last time oops stupid
7so all met aadi finally proposes maya and madhu convinces dutta and madhu and baaji finally mil gaye and am  not forget to mension the baaji madhu hug scene and dutta interference and madhu tells all of them about kiss and solid proof so mast updateClapStar

Edited by rrs1391 - 04 December 2011 at 6:35am

.iridescence.

chithoo IF-Dazzler
chithoo
chithoo

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
res Confused me in 6th or 7thOuch thanks to meridushmanWink...errr meriyaarBig smile
daya Angry as usual u find the right day of the week to postLOLLOLLOL and finish me offOuch

edited:

yippie i am the first to unres and update commentsDancing

DayaTongue first of all congrats on giving such a beautiful ending to WOLClapStarStarStar. Simply loved the way you concluded and tied up all loose stringsBig smile...u have blossomed into a wonderful writaarTongue

Part 1 was sweet with lots of DuttaEmbarrassed and NakkuBig smile, loved the way he went for a shower leaving nakku pursing her lipsLOLLOLLOL haughtyAngryLOL. mmm so maya is aadhi's girlWink i had almost forgotten poor adhiShocked i was also wondering about the pics madhu took of that memorable proposalEmbarrassedTongue.  D hasn't lost his knack of bowling maidens over...lovely anniversary wish from him for nakku and nakku's surprise (though expected) was equally sweet and well presented by u champTonguethe words of the little note brought tears to my eyes...pricelessEmbarrassedClapClapClap.
God girl u did it againLOLLOLLOL i am talking about their convo when she said she was too busy and would try to fit him in her schedule and he promptly replies thank God, i have better things to do too. that is so typical an answerEmbarrassed and i freaked out reading the pearl pendant...that's my favourite too...love pearls.TongueEmbarrassed

Part 2: D and N getting ready to go to the restaurant and the former looking dapper as usual while enjoying the baby bump of his wifey...wickedEvil SmileLOLLOLLOL and he kisses her poutEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushing okie all forgivenLOLLOLLOL then they head to their fav diner Big smile they all have a story connected to itLOL.
OMG dutta is still angry with madhu and what an awkward moment for her to face D and baajiOuchCry she follows her bhaiya and breaks down...poor girl and then the gadha realisesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed oh he hates if women cry doesn't heEmbarrassed and they are back to square one arm in arm walking in arguing and laughing much to nakku's relief.Tongue
Nice finish to adhi and maya and then baaji and madhu.Big smile poor baaji got the "shock of his life"(aadhi)Shocked there as well as the "love of his life"(madhu) finallyEmbarrassedTongue

Oh ho ho baaji did not spare a moment to tease madhuTongue but she deserved itAngryLOLLOLLOL and always a pleasure to see baaji being his usual selfEmbarrassed

All's well that ends wellThumbs Up beautiful ff champ and am glad u did full justice to it. Star it was close to my heart too so thank uHug

Edited by chithoo - 04 December 2011 at 4:10am

.iridescence.

Go to top