Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: daya0628

OMG suvi ...i fell off my chair reading this...
btw its not Why are you hammie ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† its where are you hammie ๐Ÿ˜›
and she is not translating she is merely replying and that was in plain english haahaa ...oh suvi ...tum bi na ...miss you chatting with u ...chal phir milenge chalte chalte ๐Ÿค—

Nooo its why are you hammie...my english teacher said so. Wherefore translates to why..
I know she is replying, I'm the one who's translating๐Ÿ˜† Oops, did I write translate? I meant reply๐Ÿ˜†
Me too miss you heaps๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

My dear dear Spark...
you know I will not work you to give you what you want ๐Ÿ˜†

I will give give give for our 24/7 pyaar ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
haha you just do what you have too๐Ÿ˜‰
and me will give what you want...POUT !

now stop going after my frie
nds ...me will reply to all myself...aaram se

hmmm seri santhipom haa ... love you 24/7 *big big hug* see you Viji

daya Tongue awwie that is so sweet but i did not do it to get something from youEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i know yr 24x7 pyar is unconditionalTongue *pouting*๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

champConfusedtake a chill pill๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u r sounding like "worrrld"๐Ÿคข i am not going after yr friends me was just teasing HammieEmbarrassed bcoz her post "woz here" made me smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

big panda hug back to youEmbarrassedTongue
chithoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Nooo its why are you hammie...my english teacher said so. Wherefore translates to why..
I know she is replying, I'm the one who's translating๐Ÿ˜† Oops, did I write translate? I meant reply๐Ÿ˜†
Me too miss you heaps๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

suvs๐Ÿ˜› u know why i called u puppy๐Ÿ˜ณ coz u follow me around like the vodaphone puppy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค— and always make me happy๐Ÿ˜ณ
hmmm coming to your translation of Shakespearean English to regular English๐Ÿ˜ƒ u are bang on dear๐Ÿ˜ณ wherefore is why๐Ÿ˜ƒ i am asking Hammie why she chose the name Hamlet๐Ÿ˜› 
'what the dickens' is 'what the hell' . dickens is an euphemism for devil, hell etc as in earlier time they feared using the cuss word.
so now u know what to say when u want to say hell/devil/satan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail

daya am sorry for spamming your thread with English tuitions๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
But isn't dickens like a name?
chithoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

But isn't dickens like a name?

yup if it is with a capital D๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† okie just kidding the word dickens is a noun here and has nothing to do with Charles Dickens coz this term has been used from a time way before he was born.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
People feared they would go to hell if they used swear words๐Ÿ˜• guess that means we are all sure to rot in hell๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
okie dhayani we are sorry for spamming but kya karen bachi ka doubt clear karna pada๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

yup if it is with a capital D๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† okie just kidding the word dickens is a noun here and has nothing to do with Charles Dickens coz this term has been used from a time way before he was born.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

People feared they would go to hell if they used swear words๐Ÿ˜• guess that means we are all sure to rot in hell๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
okie dhayani we are sorry for spamming but kya karen bachi ka doubt clear karna pada๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›

ohh okay...yeah im going straight to hell๐Ÿ˜† but then I guess almost 95% of the world will be, so I'll be with my friendsEmbarrassed Hum hamesha saath saath hein naaa๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very nice update๐Ÿ‘Thanks for such a wonderful story. I love happy ending.๐Ÿ˜Š 

sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

HI dAya

it was a lovely journey had immense fun reading ur lovely story ...

thanxs for giving us this opportunity ...plz start a new ff i will miss ur writing

plz all the ff writer take a leaf from Daya don't leave story in complete

luv u daya grt work .plz do continue with something new ,u ff writers have kept me stuck to the forum ,,,,,,,,,,,๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š 

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks daya suberb story & happy ending wht else can reader ask ,ab koi new ff start karo yaar ๐Ÿ˜Š