Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi Sharmilee,yep me again..trying to redeem my image ..being prompt in commenting
 WOL: part 29
~so Daya.. the one first kiss beteen the eternal lovers prompted a light hearted tease between Baji and Madhu,in their session.. so all of Madhu's ooo's and aaa's about Sahid Kapoor ,raised a thought in my mind daya..is that the writers personal choosen hunk๐Ÿ˜‰...Madhu is smart she's giving him the right signals...but why is Baji reminding me of Dutta in behaviour.hummm.
~the hight light๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ has to be the romantic cum steamy scene between Dutta and  his Naku.
However I must admit I was not expecting it..so it was a fantastic read Daya๐Ÿ‘..the description of a kiss,wrtten by some one other than myself ..it was lovely Daya and ended up in a further splash of a jolly..being thrown in the water...loved their intimate dialouges .ahhh all the world loves a lover/lovers ..๐Ÿ‘
~interesting scene  โญ๏ธbetween Baji and Madhu..it's classic how a personal grief can bring two people together...the need to off load ..alas! humans ..in this case the age old scene one a speaker  needing the support,the other a listener giving healing.. also good thinking Baji's mutter "just good friends".. let the issue between her mum and dad settle down first ..so good thinking Daya..
~again a short and sweet scene between D/N.ohhh did like the look of Naku in Patiala..whaaat! Naku wanting to linger at the woodhouse! I never!!! and Dutta declining..I know! she is testing his integrity...naughty girl!
~ last scene was lovely and endearing awww..daddy and his little girl
thank you Daya enjoyed the UD...keep them coming...with much love xxxhammie 
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
sona89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it daya ,great UD ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
krishaa thumbnail
loved it daya so he proposed her finally and tasha scenes superbly written thanx a lot for such a lovely update and pm.
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rrs1391

awsem finally proposed tasha scenes are fab and love baaji mdhu

Originally posted by: noreen

lovely update!! Great that D has proposed and asked the dad before hand eager to read about the wedding

Originally posted by: ramya90

romantic updateloved it

Originally posted by: Nakusha

suberb ๐Ÿ˜Šfinally dutta proposed & hope to see tasha married soon ๐Ÿ˜Šplz Ud soon

Originally posted by: sona89

lovely update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: maria_awan

lovely update dear  loved tasha scenes and witing 4 maghu to be happy 

Originally posted by: krishaa

loved it daya so he proposed her finally and tasha scenes superbly written thanx a lot for such a lovely update and pm.

thank you to all of you ...for reading and commenting. Am glad to see people still following this one ๐Ÿ˜† and glad ur liking it...will be ending it soon..so once I have the final parts together will update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

res

yippie more fun ๐Ÿ˜›
 yippie !! ๐Ÿ˜†
edited:๐Ÿ˜ณ
WOW great update champ๐Ÿ˜›
thank you *take bow* ๐Ÿ˜›

Starting with Madhu jumping up and down like she had her first kiss๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Baaji is absolutely right๐Ÿ˜ƒ u know what champ this madhu reminds me of our Suvi๐Ÿ˜† lmao yeah suvi ๐Ÿ˜†i am sure u had that in mind too and that i why got "Shahid Kapoor" yup did keep her in mind for this part in๐Ÿค— Madhu is just like "my AOL" acting all sweet and innocent when she is the mother of all devils๐Ÿ˜† suvi mujhe mat mar i love you๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›. okay suvi i mean madhu is hungry๐Ÿ˜• another suvi trait๐Ÿ˜ƒ chal baag donon aur D aur mujhko akele chodo
and thats what they did LOL

Back to sealing the deal scene๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ (u liked that nah champ๐Ÿ˜ณ) i did i did...its so suits it...so the deal is cemented furtherโ˜บ๏ธ ...oye i am not breathless๐Ÿ˜ก LMAO ...how was i supposed to know...i did not want u to faint on him run out of breath...then he would've needed to initiate CPR ...am sure you wouldve loved that though... OMG D says it took a diamond for a kiss and aage badne ke liye aur kya kya dena padegaa๐Ÿคฃ...mmm hum badne nahi denge...๐Ÿ˜† ROFL ...me remembering your pm now ๐Ÿคฃ
nakku also folds her arms across her stomach๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† u really know me๐Ÿ˜ณ yes and its getting creepy ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† and she challenges D aur badmash kahin ka throws her into the water๐Ÿ˜† i loved it๐Ÿ˜› into the water = more hugging๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ aur kya ๐Ÿ˜•shivering kaise rokh sakte hain i love the way he carried her to the wood house๐Ÿ˜ณ red patiala salwar is beautiful๐Ÿ˜› and OMG he kissed the finger she was pointing๐Ÿ˜† u sure know too much๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ will pm u๐Ÿ˜ƒ again am remembering ur PM haha ..chal a freakishly have too much knowledge about you ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› and haha throwin in water is always fun :P
aww my fav is also fitted cotton t-shirt๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ white color bhi add karo

again madhu's soga kathai๐Ÿฅฑ ROFL omg yup avaloda soga kathai ...with Baaji...okie i loved the last line...baaji running his hand thro his hair and muttering "friend๐Ÿ˜ฒ"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† awww typical baaji๐Ÿ˜ณ he is so cute na :P

wow more D and N and fireplace setting๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ champ i have to pm u ASAP u are killing me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† LOL ๐Ÿคฃ thats all ๐Ÿ˜›

finally my fav part...nakku and pappa scene๐Ÿ˜ƒ
oohh that was so cosy...yeah me fallen asleep with my pappa, before that, thank u champ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค— that was so sweet and absolutely loved it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
:D :D glad u did...specially for you ๐Ÿ˜‰

hugs and muah for such a wonderful update Champ...love u๐Ÿค—
LOVE YOU LOTS...and LOTS of HUGS...
now WOL will be taking a weird turn so bare with me...am ending it ...

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meriyaar

res:     :D 

edited: 

that was sooo beautiful Daya! Hey hey ...thank you :D
loved it :) really glad to hear that ..
TaSha share such a sweet relationship, love how u make him so mischievous.
haha i love seeing that side to him ...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
hope baaji and madhu admit their love for each other soon.
ummm hmmm well i guess when u read the next update...u will see a lot of changes ๐Ÿ˜•
the scene between naku and her dad was relli sweet :)
thank you ...i wanted to end on that...really like such bonds :)
thank you so much for comments...take care...love you lots..and phir milenge chalte chalte ๐Ÿ˜‰
ly
tc
xxx 

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

superb update daya
thanks ranju ๐Ÿค—

so finally tasha kissed ๐Ÿ˜ณ
FINALLY ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†

baaji take madhu away not to disturb tasha's privacy ๐Ÿ˜Š
yes there was a limit to their intruding lol

madhu teasing baaji great ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
she had to have her fun ...

dutta teasing nakku and then taking home๐Ÿ˜›  admiring her ๐Ÿ˜ณ and takes her home before get too late ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
he is just loveable ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

madhu-baaji convo very sad ๐Ÿ˜ญ like bajji supporting her ๐Ÿ˜›
yes ...they had a moment...

nakku at home

nakku-ganpat convo great
thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

dutta ask nakku's hand from her dad before proposing awesome ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›
yes i felt it would be a good gesture on his part

nakku thinking about dutta amazing ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

fabulous update dear๐Ÿ‘

thanks for pm

thanks for commenting and reading...lots of love...take care..
phir milenge chalte chalte

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey dear daya"hugs"
Suhana ๐Ÿค— miss you soo much ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and pm ..loved it as always
thank you for coming and commenting ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Wow finally Tasha kissed ...loved all the moments btwn Tasha
Baaji And madhu are great as well ..
Will wait for the nxt part
U take care ..
Lots of love And hugs
Suhana
Phir milenge chalte chalte
glad you enjoyed... working on ending and plan to write all before posting..but will see...
chal hope to chat with you soon...take care...love you lots...phir milenge chalte chalte

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hi Sharmilee,yep me again..trying to redeem my image ..being prompt in commenting everytime u redeem urself i come to annotate ur comments late ๐Ÿ˜† what pair we are ...lol

WOL: part 29
~so Daya.. the one first kiss beteen the eternal lovers prompted a light hearted tease between Baji and Madhu,in their session.. so all of Madhu's ooo's and aaa's about Sahid Kapoor ,raised a thought in my mind daya..is that the writers personal choosen hunk๐Ÿ˜‰ actually u now know the answer to this question right...but i will say anyway...no ...my personal chosen hunk Suriya hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Madhu is smart she's giving him the right signals...but why is Baji reminding me of Dutta in behaviour.hummm. haha somethings are rubbing off from Dutta is it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
~the hight light๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ has to be the romantic cum steamy scene between Dutta and  his Naku.
However I must admit I was not expecting it..so it was a fantastic read Daya๐Ÿ‘..the description of a kiss,wrtten by some one other than myself ..it was lovely Daya and ended up in a further splash of a jolly..being thrown in the water...loved their intimate dialouges .ahhh all the world loves a lover/lovers ..๐Ÿ‘ oh am glad you liked that...was not expecting such wonderful comments...really did not think much of it...hehe altho the throwing in water had to be my fav part ๐Ÿ˜† and agree with your last line :)
~interesting scene  โญ๏ธbetween Baji and Madhu..it's classic how a personal grief can bring two people together...the need to off load ..alas! humans ..in this case the age old scene one a speaker  needing the support,the other a listener giving healing.. also good thinking Baji's mutter "just good friends".. let the issue between her mum and dad settle down first ..so good thinking Daya..
thank you ...kind needed to set them on some path for their relationship ...which i think turned out decent ...
~again a short and sweet scene between D/N.ohhh did like the look of Naku in Patiala..whaaat! Naku wanting to linger at the woodhouse! I never!!! and Dutta declining..I know! she is testing his integrity...naughty girl! ROFL yup i wanted to flip it for that reason to get such reactions lol...haha she is indeed naughty ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
~ last scene was lovely and endearing awww..daddy and his little girl
thank you Daya enjoyed the UD...keep them coming...with much love xxxhammie
thanks hammie for your wonderful comments...love them as always ...cya ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Iridescence1 thumbnail

...UPDATE REMOVED...
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago