Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by chithoo

awwwie😛 spark hugs champ tight🤗...love u too😳...srush thenga😡 
OH my SPark!!!!! me all jumping around like a little girl heeheee  
awsem update dutta madhu and tasha are always awsem and finally he proposed and oh she kissed him
Originally posted by rrs1391

awsem update dutta madhu and tasha are always awsem and finally he proposed and oh she kissed him
thanks rani :D  glad ur liking...and good to see u back 😃
Originally posted by sona89

plz update😡

hello hun...sorry i know its been a while...am working on it now...hopefully by tonight...latest tmmrw night...pakka 😳
Originally posted by prncz

resd 3 hehehe

oye...now r  u planning to de-res 😆?

...UPDATE REMOVED...
Edited by daya0628 - 11 years ago
awsem finally proposed tasha scenes are fab and love baaji mdhu
res
yippie more fun 😛

edited:😳
WOW great update champ😛

Starting with Madhu jumping up and down like she had her first kiss😆😆😆 Baaji is absolutely right😃 u know what champ this madhu reminds me of our Suvi😳😳😛😛😆😆 i am sure u had that in mind too and that i why got "Shahid Kapoor" in🤗 Madhu is just like "my AOL" acting all sweet and innocent when she is the mother of all devils😆😆😆😆 suvi mujhe mat mar i love you😛😛. okay suvi i mean madhu is hungry😕 another suvi trait😃 chal baag donon aur D aur mujhko akele chodo

Back to sealing the deal scene😳☺️ (u liked that nah champ😳) so the deal is cemented further☺️ ...oye i am not breathless😡 OMG D says it took a diamond for a kiss and aage badne ke liye aur kya kya dena padegaa🤣...mmm hum badne nahi denge...😆😆😆😆😆😆
nakku also folds her arms across her stomach😛😆😆 u really know me😳 and she challenges D aur badmash kahin ka throws her into the water😆 i loved it😛 into the water = more hugging😳😳😳 aur kya 😕shivering kaise rokh sakte hain i love the way he carried her to the wood house😳 red patiala salwar is beautiful😛 and OMG he kissed the finger she was pointing😆😆😆😆 u sure know too much😳😳😳 will pm u😃
aww my fav is also fitted cotton t-shirt😳😳😳 white color bhi add karo

again madhu's soga kathai🥱 okie i loved the last line...baaji running his hand thro his hair and muttering "friend😲"😆😆😆 awww typical baaji😳

wow more D and N and fireplace setting😳😳😳 champ i have to pm u ASAP u are killing me😆😆😆

finally my fav part...nakku and pappa scene😃😛😛😛😃
oohh that was so cosy...yeah me fallen asleep with my pappa, before that, thank u champ😛😛🤗 that was so sweet and absolutely loved it😳😛

hugs and muah for such a wonderful update Champ...love u🤗

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
lovely update!! Great that D has proposed and asked the dad before hand eager to read about the wedding
romantic update
loved it