Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hi daya๐Ÿ˜›...finally read it! as per usual an interesting read with,plot unfolding...
Hammie ๐Ÿค—  aja...

part24,WOL:

~interesting recap of Adahi,Madhu,friendship as Ahdhi calls it... also Madhu's accident and her recuperation...also Ahdh's natural curiosity and threfore questionng of Madhu's relationship with both Dutta and his mate Baji...that's the kind of closeness friends require some times to nurture further bonding... well written in a casul style ,without making it to cumbersome๐Ÿ‘...interesting cross questioning,about finer details of a relationship e.g...Madu's exact depth of relationship with Dutta and Baji,her true identity...particularly in terms of linkage with Dutta..looming question..was he her brother? was she distancing her self from Baji ,on account of Dutta??...these are the fine bits that put meat on the plot skeleton..so good going Daya!
yeah now madhu has someone to talk to about everything she feels regarding the situation and not have to bottle it all up...and Aadhi and Madhu's friendship will be highlighted often...thank you for the last line...I'm glad you thought soo ๐Ÿ˜ณ
~ Daya ,some endearing things between Dutta and his Nakku never change,or cease to amuse.Her fussing over him to eat his breakfast sandwiches,and him scoring a one up by offering her a bite to eat first.๐Ÿ˜›
omg that is exactly why i put that in the middle...remembered LTL1 and her talks about eating toh snuck in a similar scene ๐Ÿ˜†
~ interesting how people's unwitting behaviour [Madhu not answering her phone]can play on people's emotion's Baji's discomfort!
so much too...sometimes you don't realize that someone is worried about you and here you are not caring to let them know ...decrease that worry...but in this case she is on the line with the whole Baaji thing...
~good old Nakku jumping to the rescue,problem solving!
~enjoyed in a calm ,quiet soothing way the romantic part ,between Dutta and Nakku..the tactile and the emotional bonding ..with the hoops of nakku telling her family about him,and him being approved by them,dangling in mid air!...immediate family involvment..that which is of great significance between two people who are thinking about marriage!
actually i loved writing this bit...really did..and am glad you liked it too.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
~well trust you to stop where you did Daya!  ..
LOL yup so this has been the biggest comment so far...that I stopped here ๐Ÿ˜†
ok methinks it's her dad who has turned up at her door step ...
and you will know whether ur right or not with next update ..whenever that is
thanks for the update ,and pm enjoyed reading it...noo there are no errors in the script ..done no proof reading...you show offf๐Ÿ˜†oh hammie...lol u noe as soon as I wrote the proof reading bit I knew u would make a comment ๐Ÿ˜› yes it's not a habit to re-read...but I know i make mistakes ...I find them often when I look over scenes after i posted it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...xxxlove sharmilee from hammie thank you for your wonderful comments...much appreciated..love you lots...phir milenge chalte chalte ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
daya updated my comments finally on pg 106

loved it...great job...paisa vasool๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
waiting eagerly for the update...i am guessing it is naku's parents upstairs...
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

res

okie me here to finally edit my 15th aug res๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but i am pardoned as i went on vacation na๐Ÿ˜›
LOL wow even I am just noticing I have not updated almost a month ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
I was only waiting for ur return ๐Ÿ˜‰ how can I write a story about you with out u here to read it na ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

what have we here๐Ÿ˜Š okie madhu is back on her two feet (literally๐Ÿ˜ƒ) and our "Sherlock Holmes "Adhi๐Ÿ˜‰ has found out her true identity๐Ÿ˜ƒ. So she has been giving confused signals to poor baaji and driving him up the wall not fair๐Ÿ˜†. Aadhi is the one who does/says all the right things at the right time...is he for real๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. but there are characters like him๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
you me totally forgot what has happened in this FF ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† so will take ur word for it LOL.. oh yes Aadhi is smart one...who has solved the case ๐Ÿ˜† and i know poor Baaji ...ur right she is drving him up the wall...but u are probably happy they keep stealing ur screen space hahaa ๐Ÿ˜†

Ria and Sam after a long time๐Ÿ˜ณ..."hi handsome" ha ha love her. I know I had to bring them back na...or else I would pull what CVs did in LTL where the kala's son and leela's daughter go missing ๐Ÿ˜† or rather were non existent and it was only a pigment of our imaginations ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†So nakku comes to feed Dutta ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ and they are shamelessly romancing in front of 3 friends๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† hell so what๐Ÿ˜ณ.I know you wouldnt care ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› feeding and eyeing ๐Ÿ˜ They leave and she promises to return in the evening. Poor baaji again desperately trying to reach madhu and relieved after nakku comes and talks to aadhi and informs her whereabouts. seriously she could have taken his calls atleast๐Ÿ˜ก. baaji too tired of these games i guess and heads home, leaving N and D aloneโ˜บ๏ธ. see what Madhu's absence does for you, you have gotten a moment for romance ๐Ÿ˜‰
okie now i am blushing more than nakku did in the sceneโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ u know why b cos D loves when nakku blushes๐Ÿ˜†.ROFL ๐Ÿคฃ Sundar Jiju kaha ho tum ... OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ she says she would dump him if her dad didn't approve๐Ÿ˜›...champ THAT IS EXACTLY ME๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ how did u know?you know na that i have seemed to nail ur life down in this FF without even having to stalk u ...haha i have international spies hired ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› i would also use the same language "throw u away like yesterday's trash" ๐Ÿคฃ loved it๐Ÿ‘ ha ha LOL u know what I use that line often for jks and stuff ๐Ÿ˜† heehee i guess we a very much alike ๐Ÿ˜ณ and the typical male reaction from D chasing her around and cornering her and then ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ kissy๐Ÿ˜ณ.haaye i forgot about this scene ๐Ÿ˜† the Knight in shining armour then drives her back home and there is someone at home already...daddy dearest is it?๐Ÿ˜› hmmm i need to get on with the next update ๐Ÿ˜• lol its been a month ...dang ...well viji i am so very happy u are back from vaca...love the comment and love you more :) take care ...
Phir milenge chalte chalte

loved it daya๐Ÿค— waiting for the next update.

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alamelu

waiting eagerly for the update...i am guessing it is naku's parents upstairs...

hi dear ..sorry i know its been a month ...i can't believe it lol but have started to work on it so hopefully by tonight I can finish...
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

^^time plss...

time of update? lol ...i am not sure...i might have to leave soon which means late ...but update is shaping up well...I will pm u wen I get closer finishing  ...nice to see u here btw...i have missed ur comments
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
il be bakon trak 1ce i catch up wit every1..inshAllah...missin u 2..but u  dnt evn bother replyin 2 my pms :((
Iridescence1 thumbnail

il be bakon trak 1ce i catch up wit every1..inshAllah...missin u 2..but u  dnt evn bother replyin 2 my pms :((

I never got a pm from u ๐Ÿ˜• ...i have replied to the ones i have gotten ...and missy if i dont reply just keep pming me ๐Ÿ˜† i will respond i swear I dont meant ignore them...pakka i will get back to pming u a dose of me again everyday ๐Ÿ˜‰
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
^^...i dd nd u sed ur goin out nd wil repply 1ce ur bak...wich neva hapend...

hmm lets see.wil waiwt 4 em ;-)
Iridescence1 thumbnail

^^...i dd nd u sed ur goin out nd wil repply 1ce ur bak...wich neva hapend...

hmm lets see.wil waiwt 4 em ;-)

hahaha oooh right oops...yeah my bad i was meant to pm
ok then I will make sure to do so ...everyday at least a little hello will come by ๐Ÿ˜›