suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Reserved😉will be back later🤗
Edited😉
Hey dear Daya🤗
Iam Here finally as always late 😆...
Thanx alot for the wonderful Update and Pm🤗Loved it as always❤️
Wow so Madhu is Dutta"s sister ...But we saw that coming 😆...Can"t wait to see who finds out the truth first Baaji or Dutta😉...So naku"s Parents coming finally ...Can"t wait for the nxt update ,,will wait for the update as u are busy 😉U take care and see ya around
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey daya!
amazing ff, just caught up with it :D each chapter was just gettin more and more interesting. loved it especially the BAAD scenes they were just too good! nakus and duttas love story was soo cute. interesting how everything fits in with dutta DP uncle and madhu hope dutta finds out soon as well as DP. lol, naku and her principles surprised she would even wait for kissing wow don't get girls like her in this day and age lol.
will there be a love story btwn roops and aadhi that will be nice to see :) 
wen i read the bit of wen naku and baaji rushed to the icu i thought it wad dutta and was like omg wat happened but i was wrong and i love how u twisted it with madhu being hospitalised instead. 
basically daya this ff is amazing and i only came across it after i got a couple pm's from u for the last couple of chapters, took me a while to read it all tho. now im all done and can't wait for the next part so update soon :)
tc
xxx
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hi daya😛...finally read it! as per usual an interesting read with,plot unfolding...
part24,WOL:

~interesting recap of Adahi,Madhu,friendship as Ahdhi calls it... also Madhu's accident and her recuperation...also Ahdh's natural curiosity and threfore questionng of Madhu's relationship with both Dutta and his mate Baji...that's the kind of closeness friends require some times to nurture further
bonding... well written in a casul style ,without making it to cumbersome👏...interesting cross questioning,about finer details of a relationship e.g...Madu's exact depth of relationship with Dutta and Baji,her true identity...particularly in terms of linkage with Dutta..looming question..was he her brother? was she distancing her self from Baji ,on account of Dutta??...these are the fine bits that put meat on the plot skeleton..so good going Daya! 
~ Daya ,some endearing things between Dutta and his Nakku never change,or cease to amuse.Her
fussing over him to eat his breakfast sandwiches,and him scoring a one up by offering her a bite to eat first.😛
~ interesting how people's unwitting behaviour [Madhu not answering her phone]can play on people's
emotion's Baji's discomfort!
~good old Nakku jumping to the rescue,problem solving!
~enjoyed in a calm ,quiet soothing way the romantic part ,between Dutta and Nakku..the tactile and the emotional bonding ..with the hoops of nakku telling her family about him,and him being approved by them,dangling in mid air!...immediate family involvment..that which is of great significance between two people who are thinking about marriage!
~well trust you to stop where you did Daya!  ..ok methinks it's her dad who has turned up at her door step ...
thanks for the update ,and pm enjoyed reading it...noo there are no errors in the script ..done no proof reading...you show offf😆😆😆😆...xxxlove sharmilee from hammie

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rrs1391

so nakku take lunch for dutta and they eat together very romantic and bajji sam riya tease them and adhi talked about madhu and dutta relation and then last mein chair and conversation scene was mast and who is in house i think its nakku's parents😃

Rani thank you for the feedback 😊glad you liked it...thanks for commenting..and you will know who it is next update 😛
Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ushankitvc

a nice updt... has her parents arrived????????? updt sooon...

thanks for the comment hun...hmm u will know next update...😛

This content was originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

fabulous update dear

thanks ranju ...glad you thought so 😃😃

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mnx12

Nice update👏 Madhu is Datta's sister, they are already bonding like bro-sis. Baji is confused about Madhu's behavior, who will come to know first the truth about Madhu, Datta or Baji. Looks like naku's parents have come, thanks, waiting for the next part😊

Minakshi 🤗 glad you liked it...yeah that is the big question now...who will find out first...and as for who is in the house ...you will know first thing next update 😛

This content was originally posted by: Nakusha

loved the update ,bahut der lagai update kar te karte ,plz do update soon 😊

Hey hun ...thank you for comments..glad you liked it...I know I took long..but am really busy now till september ...so u will have to wait a while

Thank you for commenting hun...much appreciated 😃
Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kiran255

what what what 

wol updated 

Omg how 

omg when 

omg who did this !

Omg it got updated 
\

Omg you didnt 

oh u do

well a little too much overacting from my side 

will be back soon !

muahhh <3 <3
to all my lovely dostaniansss :D

OMG OMG OMG..
*rubs eyes*
is that ...no way...KIRAN!!! 🤗😆
hey hey girl...you have been missing these days...missing you re...
do come back soon...love you lots ..take care 😃

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krishaa

daya so you updated finally after so long and shocker madhu dutta sister and nakku's parent arrived so they can finally start talks of marriage it reminded me how's your sis wedding preperation going on enjoy it at fullest dear these days comes once in life.

thanx for pm and update waiting for next,hope it will be soon.😊 this for you enjoy . 

Krishaa 🤗yeah i updated ...even i am shocked 😆 ...umm well i have mentioned Madhu and Dutta being related long before near beginning of FF before she even entered...yup am all busy with sis wedding and am kind of enjoying and kind of frustrated with it all 😆 prep is annoying...waise I will defo enjoy the wedding to max...I pray it all ends well 😃...thank you for commenting ...much appreciated...will try to update asap ...take care...lots of love :D

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: suhana19

Reserved😉will be back later🤗

Edited😉
Hey dear Daya🤗
Iam Here finally as always late 😆...
Thanx alot for the wonderful Update and Pm🤗Loved it as always❤️
Wow so Madhu is Dutta"s sister ...But we saw that coming 😆...Can"t wait to see who finds out the truth first Baaji or Dutta😉...So naku"s Parents coming finally ...Can"t wait for the nxt update ,,will wait for the update as u are busy 😉U take care and see ya around
Love and hugs
suhana🤗

Suhanaaa! 🤗
Glad you liked it ...as always right 😃...yup madhu is D's sis...and yup u all should've saw that coming from a long time ago ...as i did mention near beginning of FF...now the million dollar question who will find out first 😆 even I am not sure how that part will play out lol ...thank you for your wonderful comments suhana...love you lots ...take care...chal phir milenge chalte chalte 😛

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meriyaar

hey daya!

amazing ff, just caught up with it :D each chapter was just gettin more and more interesting. loved it especially the BAAD scenes they were just too good! nakus and duttas love story was soo cute. interesting how everything fits in with dutta DP uncle and madhu hope dutta finds out soon as well as DP. lol, naku and her principles surprised she would even wait for kissing wow don't get girls like her in this day and age lol.
will there be a love story btwn roops and aadhi that will be nice to see :) 
wen i read the bit of wen naku and baaji rushed to the icu i thought it wad dutta and was like omg wat happened but i was wrong and i love how u twisted it with madhu being hospitalised instead. 
basically daya this ff is amazing and i only came across it after i got a couple pm's from u for the last couple of chapters, took me a while to read it all tho. now im all done and can't wait for the next part so update soon :)
tc
xxx

Hiya 😃 lol you know I didn't realize I was pming you a FF update for a FF u never read...but am glad you are here now 😛 ...aww good to know you have liked the progress of this FF...yeah BAAD has to be my fav part too 😉 and now the whole Dutta-Madhu-DP story is coming into play...soon all that will unravel too...LMAO i know Naku and her principles...lol I had to do it..😆 you know I thought about roops and aadhi...but I was thinkin to make another person for Aadhi and leave Roops single...as I dont want all of em to end in same family...oh arent you glad u werent reading this FF when I updated that part about N and B running to ICU ...u would've had to wait a while for the next part to find out that it was madhu ...😆...aww so now you all caught up ...goood...good...am happy ...thank you for reading and commenting and will try to update asap :)