Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

okay here is somethng...u can call is woteva u like...my emotions portrayed in a diff way...[lil exaggeratd version lol]]..its bout my love 4 dis forum...TASHA...spesh dutta...[[do i need 2 say ny more lol]]]

tumhe yaado mein basaake rakhne ki chaahat si ho gai hai,

kuch is tarha pyar karne ki hamari aadat si ho gayi hai,

pehle hum doston ke saath haste khilkhilaate the,

ab tumhe yaad kar ke kuskuraane ki aadat si ho gayi hai,

kabhi tanhaayi se hum ghabraate the jahaan,

ab tumhe mehsoos karne ki aadat si ho gayi hai,

kabhi apni parchaayi se dur bhaaga karte the,

ab tumhe apni parchhai samajhne ki aadat si ho gayi hai,

ab tumhari chahat meri badat si go gayi hai,

ab meri mohabbat hi meri aadat si ho gayi hai...

btw i ddn wrote it myself..jus cme up wit few lines n goolgd d rest lol...hope u liked my way of expressing n indulging u wit my imagination LOL

love u lots
xoxo

Missy tu toh shayaar  ho gayi hai  , wah wah ,,kay lines likhi hain  , ;lovely ,, ๐Ÿ‘ i remeber u write one every tine u update BER ,,pl wrk on it  ,, and thnks for convincing Daya to  write her next FF u deserve chocl for this ,,wait for my next post ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok
finally got time to read this chapi, next read karna abhi baaki hai,i m really busy these days
i loved that ma da ladla scene , they were really funny
thank for the pm

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
@PRNCZ~~~thanku so much bbe glad u liked em...am waitin 4 ur 'nxt post' lekin woh hai kahan LOL
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

@PRNCZ~~~thanku so much bbe glad u liked em...am waitin 4 ur 'nxt post' lekin woh hai kahan LOL

i ws just telling to hammie at ccc.. i got delayed but my next post will be double so ,,swwrie bu t i will make up ..cme to ccc ๐Ÿ˜‰
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

i ws just telling to hammie at ccc.. i got delayed but my next post will be double so ,,swwrie bu t i will make up ..cme to ccc ๐Ÿ˜‰

haha or8 lol sory 4 latea rply ddn realise u cmnted lol
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res ๐Ÿ˜›
okie i have to comment from part 22 so will start from there๐Ÿ˜›
You had to start again with, i swear they are fast becoming my sworn enemies๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† madhu and baaji๐Ÿ˜ก. okie no probs quick run...mmm...she has a half bro๐Ÿ˜Š yup i told u way back when she stopped at the restaurant that she was his sis๐Ÿ˜›, troubled childhood with no poppsy around...i am sorry hun๐Ÿ˜ญ, mmm mom slogges to bring u up๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ okie it was wortj it she did a good job out of u๐Ÿ˜Š...mmm...u stopped attending functions๐Ÿ˜ญ sowwieee, ok some more kaan pakhaoing...then u want to drag baaji into the cold water...ok voh fantasy bhi pura ho gaya...haah now u notiuce the time and have to meet yr mentor...thank heavens both part ways...good riddens...BYE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
HEE HEE HEE nowfor some time with my D๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ
mm D wants to know how long nakku has been in love with him...๐Ÿ˜ณsince the day she set eyes on himโ˜บ๏ธ oh she was about to be ragged in college and was saved by D giving marching orders to the raggers and she flipped totally from there...mmm...he wants to know more and is intertwining his fingers with hers...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ she comes out with it all and he throws the best line "I had such a beautiful stalker and i didn't even know it"...that was sooo cute๐Ÿ˜ณ. Okie D was really a geek ๐Ÿค“in college what boy gets bumped into by a girl in a library and goes on to check the books...nerdy D๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but seriously however much nakku defends herself she has stalked the poor man...orphanages, college, restaurants...phew that was an over the top dutta fixation๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† back to the falls D wants to climb up and jump into the falls...ye hello have u been stalking me and my hubby and stealing scenes from our life๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†mmm but that was a mind blowing experience and i loved it.
thanks for the lovely scene at the waterfall champ๐Ÿ˜› 

ok they r back home at the party and she is getting all dressed and D brings her bangles to match her dress...hee hee hee the one who never noticed women back in college has started noticing missing accessories in the woman...sigh love๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜› oh fo now here comes my haddi again with roops this time  u go dutta u mentioned sweety and now baaji in major coy mode๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and icing on the cake aadhi walks in with rosr in hand...oh i loved this scene with aadhi taking sweet revenge on baaji hee hee heee later madhu also gangs up with aadhi and poor baaji is left stumped๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i love the bonding between aadhi and nakku and my bro and i are the same and oops u have defo been listening...i am also called 24/7 radio by my bro only he adds a radio without an off button
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
res part 23 ๐Ÿ˜›
mmm b day celeb๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† D also hates all the fuss like my daya and i๐Ÿ˜›.
baaji at it again๐Ÿ˜ก sindu mudikkara velai๐Ÿ˜†...who is the fav of D and true to his nature my momma's boy feeds the first piece of cake to his mom and rightly so๐Ÿ˜›...also he asks others to feed themselves๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† his hautiest best๐Ÿ˜› roops, baaji sulking and aadhi does not miss the chance feeds his sweety and baaji runs for his life and aadhi is after him for a dance...okay ma da laadla bigad gaya...good fun๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
my fav scene.๐Ÿ˜ณ..oye kya pretence mari nakku ne kitchen mein paani peene jathi hai๐Ÿ˜ณ...kalli she knows D will follow her there and then she looks all innocent and surprised๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but haaye D at the door again...paartha mudhal naale unnai paartha mudhal naale๐Ÿ˜ณ u r killing me champโ˜บ๏ธ he does not allow her to walk past bu putting his hand across the door and the nautanki tries to duck past and he lowers his hand...๐Ÿ˜ณi would have grabbed that hand and bent it backwards๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† my hubby says male harmones๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. okie coming to our madam she folds her hands and pretends to be cross๐Ÿ˜• awww my sweet D cups her chin and does the neck kinking asking her to eat๐Ÿ˜ wow daya i can so imagine D doing that with that beautiful twinkle in his eye๐Ÿ˜ณ and then he cleans up the icing from her lips with his fingers and eats it...swooon thud...i swear my whole room has turned pink with my glow๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
then again OMG eavesdropping on us again...girl i had that exact same dialogue with my hubby long time ago and he knows that he stands 4th or 5th position after all my fam members including my dog๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and he is also jealous of my bro but loves him totally.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

mmm again D and N dance๐Ÿ˜ณ and enjoy aadhi's torture of baaji...poor haddi of mine i am actually feeling bad for him. On the same note everything is going hunky dory and i am really getting worried as to what u have up your sleave๐Ÿ˜•...not the madhu accident but me and D,๐Ÿ˜• surely u have something wicked planned for us u evil naughty devil๐Ÿ˜ˆ...its ok till it hits us we will enjoy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

ok madhu walks in and join hands with aadhi and make baaji miserable๐Ÿ˜† mmm i guessed aadhi was her mentor and now roops wants to join them too...okie one big family affair this is turning out to be๐Ÿ˜† u need to assist "Sooraj Barjatya"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

they all prepare to leave and i like the way baaji and D both called out to madhu asking her to call...i guess the bro in him is already connecting๐Ÿ˜ณ and it is so natural for us all to say this to people we love๐Ÿ˜ƒ nakku tubelight has the revelation in the car of aadhi and madhu...but i knew it.๐Ÿ˜›

lovely daya...good job ๐Ÿ˜› waiting for the thunder to fall on us soon

okie next part D and nakku busy with their lives and when they decide to meet each other something bad happens...daya i would have guessed it was madhu for i had this eerie feeling from the previous epi when she went alone in her car.

chithoo thumbnail
p 24

oooh D saw madhu's crash on his way to pick up nakku and rushed her to hospital...see that is destiny, the poor girl so wanted to bond with her bro but i wish it hadn't been at the cost of her life almost. nakku and baaji join D outside the ICU and poor baaji is shaken...i feel for him . Okay the doc has said that nothing serious so far but will check with further scans, daya hope u don't give the poor girl more pain...leave it at this she has met her bro and a bond has begun do not snatch away her happiness for some melodrama๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dutta explains to Nakku and baaji that he mentioned madhu as his sis to the doc...nice touch daya.๐Ÿ˜› oh sweet baaji is heartbroken at the sight of his sweety and for once am not cursing them both too.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
nakku in the car thinking of whatever happened is so like me, hubby late by few mins than the normal time i call all the God's and torture them ๐Ÿ˜› if he tells me he is late then i dont mind waiting even 5 hrs but 5 mins of not knowing kills me so i can understand why nakku cried but D was so sweet with such beautiful consoling words๐Ÿ˜ณ
okie he drops her off at her door and waits for her to get in before going...OMG again u have peeked in on us...u got everything right champ withou even asking me๐Ÿ˜ณ. the best part is "there should be a rule" is also his fav dialogue...ok two rogues of a kind๐Ÿ˜ณ

next morn hospital, bro sis bonding big time๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘ but before that daya in our part of the world one person is barely allowed into the ICU and here baaji is already there but D walks in ok to relieve baaji, but after that nakku and then aadhi all group in like some movie hall๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• u shld have shifted her to the normal ward and then brought them in.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
then the doc walks in and says the used and abused dialogue of every indian movie...oh yr bro took such good care of you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†its ok daya such scenes are needed to make the masses understand and stike a chord with them๐Ÿคฃ 

okie enjoyed all the lovey dovey talk of bro and sis so move on with it girl when is the next one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

chithoo thumbnail
daya have done all 3 parts and am waiting for the next...nonno no will go check on the others
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Viji ! ! ! My Spark :P

thanks for commenting on it all :D
I knew when i started part 22 with Baaji and Madhu u would react LOL but i started with them so i can fill the rest with TaSha ;)  and omg in part 24 lol I too realised that ICU thing after I posted...whatever what is done is done...

hmmm so seems like i know a lot about your relationship with jiju LOL...creppy dont u think hahaha ...and ur relationship with bro too hahaha omg that is based on my relationship with bro ...but I think we are very similar in a lot of ways yet different too...which good ...the amount of things that are similar to ur real life story is hilarious ...as if u had told me it all before...dil ka connection hai na ;)

oh u r predicting big downfall somewhere eh ...let me tell u this much u r right...now what happens u'll have to wait and see but i can tell u that Naku -Dutta will be married before it happens :P so dont worry haan ur rishta is pakka lol

anyway my dear spark ...thank you sooo much for the wonderful comments on it all...and as for getting on with ur love story i have to finish AKK because I said to Raj that i will not continue the FF dedicated to her until I finish AKK ...so she is on my case for that...

Love you lots...chat with you soon ...*big tight hug* from u champ