Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
^^^ now now missy head over to hammies thread and say that ...put ur comments so she can see them 😛 Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
oye.missy wapis ah ! abhi tu aye hai aur ja bhi rehi hai...now this is what you call Major Dutta's strategy... wait and watch  the Sher only prowls...jo dil mein hai woh mil jaya ga but as Mishal said " be patient hammie annd have faith missy teray pas wapis aye gi  aur ... tu mera samanay,main teray samana ... and I forgot the rest of the words... shila ho ya munni ashan thay lehni chummi!!        but one has to say Daya hai ahchi lardki humein milwa deya ... noo dokha ... iam still yours
 chaal bibi teray se baat to ho giya ! xxxhammie   chal so ja ab!
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
haila socha tha dutta ka accident but nikli madhu thank god dutta is save love the bonding  between dutta and madhu and madhu's idea of proposing nakku👏
Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb updt... loved the way Dutta and madhu bonded... luved it to core...
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update👏 well written😊

ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey daya,

Love this ff yaar . Its so simple and sweet tasha ff .

Its really a nice update . Loved dutta madhu bonding . So much affection and caring  between bro-sis and the ease of their conversation madhu asking abt first kiss .

Loved how much tasha missed each other and loved their  affectionate hug .

Actually i loved commenting long . But now i cant since iam preparing for exam .

I will come back with my long comments again after aug 14th . Hope u miss my long long and also  comments until then .

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hiya dayathanks for the update😊 one committed writer you are,lucky us the readers..with small
favours.
    relief to learn that it was not Dutta! good basically you averted a major riot ,brick bats anda whole volley of mention nots!was a wee bit surprised it was Madhu ,funny had not thought of her- Baji's time with her in her trauma condition; the injuries were very wrtten and were easy to imagine -- it's interesting to note the profound impact on one;s self on seeing a loved one in a hospital scenario!..its like emotions run high! drive home: yep impact of seeing some injured makes even the detached and the reserved to open up and say things which they would not say  or find difficult to speak about under normal circumstances'... hence the Dutta &Nakku lovely interaction- expression of caring anxiety ;love; expression of fear of losing some one close; the assuranceof a loved one in terms of future mishap! the small bit where Nakku tells him she thinks Baji loves Madhu,and that she would tell Adhi to end his misinterpreted advances was sweetly lightly hearted. Her updating Dutta about Baji ,Mddhu project links was almost like a wife would brief her hubby about matters and persons of mutual interest!- loved Dutta's dialouge" there should be a rule that kisses should only be meant for the lips"  😛 the whole comdey plot of Baji being gay was quite different and funny ..poor soul felt such a prat! btw here,if it was true it would have been considered a go at a person's sexuality! but  ok Daya, butt humour is humour depending on the audience you are humouring!😉 the irony about the sister issue... good one Daya👏 especially the way it's thrown in ...Bhaiyya aww😭 the high light of the update has to be the Dutta/Madhu conversation; the instant ease;the clicking into place;it's like they were the missing link in each other's lives!
  • soo Daya future track marriage on the way? truama when he finds out she really is his sister that to half!; not an issue of his real mother!and as for his father ,heaven alone how Dutta will handle that... but as Madhu has remarked in this update he thinks through ...weeel... waiting  .. for the next bit...after your update of EBR...  XXX Much love hammie, speak to you latersss😊

Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chp20
OMG I loved it lol I was laughing the whole way through, even the beginning Lol..though its meant to be sad and all..I couldn't help but laugh...LOL Naku was just pranking awww bechara humara pyaar Dutta ROFL...lol and she says its because he has a cute angry face hayye meanie LOL
ooh so Baji and her got together and planned all this :O
Hayyyeee he wants his birthday sweeties ;)
I loved all the ched-chad and teasing...and she wont sleep with anyone unless they're her father or husband LMAO...Dutta being Naku's father :O that would be AWESOME to watch...
Hayye hayye the kitchen scene *blush* ooh Dutttaaa ..him fully grabbing and trying to kiss Naku and all..sooo HAWT
LOL She slapped him..and no one has hit him before..ISILIYE itna bigda hua hai..seriously...
aww he was just teasing her...how cute just brushed her nose with his awhayye re...LOL the end bit's funny
Awesome update, Dhayani!!!
ab next chapteeers :D and previous ones too lol

Edited by Suvi7884 - 12 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

chp21

oooh Nakku sharmaoing everytime dutta comes near her.,.hayye uske aankh mein soap chala gaya...lol I knew she wouldn't kiss him..but bechare ke per pe stomp kardiya..ouch
and next ..that madhu...oyye wait im not up to that yet lol
umm awww Dutta takes her to such a nice place, does this place exist in real, cause I wanna go..so the foram gals can go first picniking here, then we can camp for a while in jagtap dada's house, aye?
Hayye she told him about how she used to crush on him ages back O_o
and he's stunned lol
yay now madhu,,,,see that chudail screams for cotton candy...and my baaji is health concscious..kyun usko mota karne pe tuli hui hai, ladki?! anyways, baji merko dedo, and I have a fairy floss machine at home, madhu can eat as much as she wants, mujhe toh pasand bhi nahi, its tooo sweet
Aw her parents are divorced..
Ohh oh oh HOLLDDD ON Is she gonna be Baji's SISTER :O Yayyy balle balle dhinchak dhinchak Dhayaaaniii nachooo
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
chp. 222
aw poor Madhu misses her fattherr.so like, is Dutta her bro? I hope not...I hope its Baaji :P btw u know I've forgotten how much u revealed about duttas parents and all.. :S
I feel sorry for Madhu...but anyways
aww TaSha's first meeting and dutta rescues her aww...seriously, yeh ragging wagging abhi bhi hoti hai...:S its stupid...and pointless :S
hayye she dheere dheere fell in love with him aww...for his heart..and how determined he is Hayyye sooo cuuute!!
ooh they JUMPED! I love that, I went to Jamberoo and went on the 5 meter jump its AWESOME! Buut a waterfall would be even betteeer challooo campiiing!!!! Wow...I miss summer :(
ooh so Naku gonna meet her future in laws ;)
aw she's embarassed about not bein dressed appropriately.,,,I would be tooo...lol I'd hate if someone just came to my house without warning, in my holidays..I don't even do my hair properly, just put it up in a messy bun lol it looks ewww
anyways
soo How adorable he got her bangles to complete her outfit BUT PN mein aate hi kebab mein haddies
OMG so now they're teasing Baji bout Sweety..and Aadhi ki entry LMAO🤣 OMG That was hilarious...I would have laughed out loud, but I cannot wake up my parents..but its hard to control lol