Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: daya0628

aww missy sorry didnt mean to ignore ur pms ...you will see i will throw u a pm everyday now 

haha okay wil be waitin 4 a regular dosage 4rm uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

oi u cows...im d straightst 1 can eva b! :P hehe

i mentiond dat 2 add spice2 it...remembered it cuz of duji dostana :P

nd anywy i dont need any1 els...wen i hav u n kiki...rememba πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

eww him...not evn worth mentioning...

haha yes out pavitra rishta...threesome ...true true it can't get better than the three of can it πŸ˜†

yeh he is not worth mentioning bt kiki was making her point πŸ˜†

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

haha yes out pavitra rishta...threesome ...true true it can't get better than the three of can it πŸ˜†

yeh he is not worth mentioning bt kiki was making her point πŸ˜†

ofc!!!

makin a point...re him...is der anytng worth mentioning...wa was she sayin btw lol
Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

haha okay wil be waitin 4 a regular dosage 4rm uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

yes yes i will say random things now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

look my update is on pg 93 and am at 98 now πŸ˜†
Iridescence1 thumbnail

ofc!!!

makin a point...re him...is der anytng worth mentioning...wa was she sayin btw lol

we were talking bout hitman and she was saying how he is better than Dutta so I was like so thatz ur inner motive to get Dutta so she gets rid of her competition...and she dutta was always hers...only hers ...so i said dutta is public property...but technically Naku's property.and so kiki said that Naku lost that Dutta and not got her sutta πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and she said she don't mind sharin him haha as she knows he is irresistibleπŸ˜†
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

yes yes i will say random things now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

look my update is on pg 93 and am at 98 now πŸ˜†

lol wel its our personal ccc aswel nd our camp wen u dnt updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

we were talking bout hitman and she was saying how he is better than Dutta so I was like so thatz ur inner motive to get Dutta so she gets rid of her competition...and she dutta was always hers...only hers ...so i said dutta is public property...but technically Naku's property.and so kiki said that Naku lost that Dutta and not got her sutta πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and she said she don't mind sharin him haha as she knows he is irresistibleπŸ˜†

tsk tsk...she is sooo wrong cuz he is only MINE!!!😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@ daya nooo ihave not read the update so cannot comment was skimming through your discussion with those two bad girls kiran and mishez   you  know daya duno hi are giving me the cold shoulder these days they neeever read my reams of writing cooment to dor ke bad hai .. chhaal yaar tu to apna pas or saat hai un done ko tu maine bholah diya hai...😭  i promise to read and comment this is just a snoop and a moan a about them or as MISHAL WOULD SAY CHOOR YAR JANE DE ...SO  hammie has let them two gooo! hogi koi mujboore un ki ...
pun love you loads... incidentally trying to update my FF..
XXXHAMMIE
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

@ daya nooo ihave not read the update so cannot comment was skimming through your discussion with those two bad girls kiran and mishez   you  know daya duno hi are giving me the cold shoulder these days they neeever read my reams of writing cooment to dor ke bad hai .. chhaal yaar tu to apna pas or saat hai un done ko tu maine bholah diya hai...😭  i promise to read and comment this is just a snoop and a moan a about them or as MISHAL WOULD SAY CHOOR YAR JANE DE ...SO  hammie has let them two gooo! hogi koi mujboore un ki ...

XXXHAMMIE

aww hammie...i myself am still shocked with their return to my thread haha ...they used to be here all the time since i started this FF and then they both went gayab here...and after sooo long I was all 😲 seeing them both...and like old times ...we had randomness going on ...i think i just got lucky to be graced with their presence today ...well i will be sure to make them read this and yes like mishal would say choor yaar jane de...i will come na and comment...always :D lol and i will await ur comments :D...lots of love *hugs* take care...
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

XXXHAMMIE

omg hammie hw can u say dat bbe..ofc i read it..jus hvnt opnd d pm lol

nd du dont know hw mny times i dreamt bout d last part of ur update!!! stil remember it very clearly...loved hw dutta expressz his love 4 her😳😳😳😳 

nd ur sayin i did DOKHA wit u