Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Nice update👏Waiting for the next part😊

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Ranju: Thanks for reading and commenting . Glad you enjoyed BAAD & tasha scenes ...yup the cliffhanger ending...you will find out what happened next part

@Raj: LOL you couldn't stop ur self and u read haha ok well glad you liked the bits at the begining and am glad ur head is spinning with the last bit haha ...evil *muh* :P
I just update twice already for WOL not far off each other...and AKK i have writers block so me going to relax this week lol...hijack kar...i am used to this  thread being hijacked ...haha i will come join u too :P thanks for commenting...love you ...and u'll have to wait now :D

@Suhana: Hey hey hey hun...i'm all smiling seein u ...thank you ...hehe yeah the Madhu-Baaji-Aadhi thing will clear soon :) ...Yup taSha have been busy and now they finally after weeks get the chance to see each other...but no such luck...well no ...they will meet in hospital lol just not exactly the way they had planned to meet now is it :P haha what happened I know...why it happened i also know...what is going to happen because of it well i kinda know...the seriousness of this i am still deciding lol now u will have to wait like i said to raj...i updated two in short time...now AKK is next but i have writers block for that one...so am gonna relax now ...hehe...thanks for the lovely comments...luv you lots *hugs*

@mnx: Minakshi🤗...thanks for reading and commenting ...glad you liking it.

Iridescence1 thumbnail

...UPDATE REMOVED...
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
wow daya dat was a fast update!! IM LOVIN IT ;-)
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shit second !

oye need a whole day to read ur updates with a full bucket of pop corn but 
one thing i am sure of it is going to be kick ass ,

just like ur relation with Hitman :P😆

Edited by kiran255 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
^ haaayeee omg my two  fav lovely people ...long time no see in this thread ^Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
@ Missy : i know today i had motivation or something it made me get up and write LOL ...ur here so i expect comments for this at least :P

@Kiran: hehe i have really missed ur comments as well...i'm all excited seeing you both...so i expect comments from both of you ! ...haha i think u will enjoy ur BAAD is back but i kinda  ended the track in todays...i mean i will mention in future ..maybe few scenes here and there 😆
kiran255 thumbnail
yes baby .

i was sooo missing u two :D
and i am so angry on my slef , mising updates !

God  i need to re engineer myself !
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

yes baby .

i was sooo missing u two :D
and i am so angry on my slef , mising updates !

God  i need to re engineer myself !

aww dont worry i know u were busy...
the thread is going no where...
take ur time...dont feel rushed na 😛
get ur popcorn ...some water lol and read when u can 😆

kiran255 thumbnail
Originally posted by: daya0628

@ Missy : i know today i had motivation or something it made me get up and write LOL ...ur here so i expect comments for this at least :P

@Kiran: hehe i have really missed ur comments as well...i'm all excited seeing you both...so i expect comments from both of you ! ...haha i think u will enjoy ur BAAD is back but i kinda  ended the track in todays...i mean i will mention in future ..maybe few scenes here and there 😆

oh i totally understand , 
got call from Hitman he said that Daya is ending the eternal Guru of Dostana cuz now she wants to be only his chamak challo ,
actually she is giving ishara to others to stay away from her now 😳

Pyar nay tu tum ko totally badal diya !😛
so happy for u :P