Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it Daya ,🤗, it was hilarious and full of fun ,, i simply loved Addi's sweet revenge ,,and never thgt madhu will be in it ok ,😉
,by jo ,, poor baaji ,, he is in for gruelling times😆😆 
loved D-N iciing moments 😳☺️, AS reactions for the Dostana entertainement going on 😆😆on the whole a wonderful update and yes   keeps u waiting for next  for sure 😳👏
Raj
love the baad scene and tasha kitchen scene and kya dutta ka accident hua hai😕 do next as soon as possible😃
Edited by rrs1391 - 12 years ago
Hey dear Daya🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm🤗Loved it as always ...😉...Loved the cake cuttin part and Dutta feeding to AS 😃 and trying to steal glances😆Nazren Milana, Nazren Chura Na,
Kahi Pe Nigaahen, Kahi Pe Nishaana...Haila that aadhi"s was awesome 🤣sach mein maar dala ...😆 full to paisa vasool comedy😉...Omg loved the kitchen part btwn Tasha😍...☺️..Superb yaara ...i loved and enjoyed every moment of this update ...thanx yaara ...waiting for the nxtpart ...i know u will update tomorrow ,,,,,U take care and see ya around...Lots of love and hugssuhana🤗
a very nice updt...luved the part where dutta cuts the cake and first feeds AS... luved Tasha in kitchen... updt sooon...Thanx fr Pm...

OMG!!!!!!!!! did duttas car meet with an accident????????? cliffhanger!!!!!!!!! cant bear it... updt sooon...thanx fr PM...
Edited by ushankitvc - 12 years ago

NOT FAIR daya!!  why did u have to spoil the fun. The cliffhanger has shocked me.   I have pressed the LIKE button with a heavy heart.  Hope Dutta is fine, please please.  This will be the most anxious wait for ur update, GOSH! 😔😒😲

Edited by brvr - 12 years ago
@ DAYA updated my comment...😊
@hammie: Thanks for the wonderful comments...glad you enjoyed the party, and his glances lol...and the icing scene...glad you liked the slapstick comedy, I wasn't sure how well I was doing wit comedy ...Dutta enjoyed because it wasn't just any two random guys but his own brother and Aadhi...and that too dancing like that...yes like it to when women take control. hehe power all in their hands. Yes ur rigght realistically jobs get in the way and i have seen that tooo...so thought it wud add to their relationship tho...Madhu-Baaji...lol i will work on them hehe...in regards to the last part haha thatz the exact reaction i was expecting...lol..I will tell you this much he was not drinking and driving...i am totally against that...so I will not make him do :P i love cliffhangers. Anyway, when I was writing this scene I had no intention of hospitals in fact this part was supposed to play out really differently but who knows my fingers typed on its own. Now you will have to wait...and to be honest I don't know when I will update next ...thanks for ur lovely feedback, always love it...

@Raj:
Thanks for commenting, glad you enjoyed...that was intended after all ur hard paperwork...me thought to make sure you get a good laugh lol...yesh Madhu being part of Aadhi's plan and him being the mentor was what i was hinting at you ...lol...hehe yup poor Baaji, but it will be fun to watch them na ...all three. Thanks i wanted to sneek in some romance for TaSha so thats why I added that scene in. AS and her famous reactions to all normally same same...u can picture na lol. Thank you for comments and reading...now I will be waiting for the rest of ur comments on rest of the part :P

@Rani:
hey hun...thanks glad you enjoye my wonderful BAAD lol and TaSha romance...the rest you will have to wait and find out...will update as soon as possible. Take Care. Thanks again :D

@Suhana
:D Hey *hugs* Thank you for your comments. Hahah seems like the small glances are famous, Dutta glancing over at his girl every now and then ...glad u liked the AS cake feeding scene...aww am glad you enjoyed the scene with Aadhi. So i did good with my comical aspect ? ... yup i have lots of mention for the kitchen scene...lekhin i am not surprised...TaSha and Romance I cant go wrong can I lol. Thank you ...I have updated next part...so I will be waiting for your comments for the rest :D love you lots *hugs* ...cya hun...

@Ushankitvc:
  Hey hun thanks for the comments. Glad you enjoyed the update. As for the ending...I like cliffhangers...so I kind ended up putting one in...you will have to wait for next update...and I am not sure wen that will be :P ... Thanks again for commenting. Take Care.

@brvr:
Hey hun...haha you went straight to talk about the cliffhanger...speedy girl lol ...you will see if he is fine or not in next update...until then you'll have yo wait...even i don't knw wen i will update next ...thanks for commenting  😃
amazing and hillarious update dear

love it

what a revenge aadhi takes from baaji really enjoy it🤣

poor baaji very sad because madhu thinks he is gay 😆

love tasha moments

dutta's accident

thanks for pm

OMG DAya ( I couldn't stop myself , so  read ASAP ) and wht do  i See.. err Read ..

ok loved the way u brght ,,naku and dutta missing each other , Bajji not too hapy over Madhu's impression of him ,

but kya Yaar kya Cliff hanger hai !! Dutta in an accident .. ok , technically u dndt say Dutta but he is missing and ICU ,, ok ,, i have a hundred tghts in my head , spinning you BETTER UPDATE SOON 😡 or this time we all  gonna be after your back  ,hijacking your thread , your PM inbox and wht ever.. kyon bahi log am i rite 😉

Daya,  Chweet u  u better update next soon , 😳😭🤗
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Reserved😉
Edited😃
Hey dear daya🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update yet again and for the pm🤗Loved it ...but it was really shockin in the end😲...
Awww poor baaji ,,,madhu thinks he is gay ,,,,and she okk with it 😆 and he is trying to tell her the truth ...i hope all confusion clears soon 😉...
Haila Tasha haven"t meet each other for long ..."but sigh when they were going to meet u bought this twist"...
Omg is Dutta hurt 😭...there is alot of thoughts crossing my mind ...as what could have happened?...now i will stop Guessing and u better start Writing the nxt part 😆

Coz i agree with Raj ...that we wnt leave u alone until u update😆...humhari maange poori karo 😉

Pls jaldi update karo ...u take care and see ya around
Lots of love and hugs
suhana🤗
Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago