...UPDATE REMOVED...
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
res.. me 1st
Editied :-

DAya ,,that was a wonderful update .

loved Baji- madhu convo ,madhu sharign with him and baji encouragin her to share also willign to help her and inviting her to the party

D-N waterfall sceen was awesome,. i loved the way she told him abt her crush and his days in the uni ... he was an ideal stu , loved her narration ,it was intersting and kept me glued to read,,

and ofcourse the highlight of the update , Adi taking sweet revenge ,, wth bajji in frnt of his family ,,that was awesome i loved it ,,, me looking forward to the next eagerly 😉

loved it ,, awesome read Daya 

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved😉
Edited😃
Hey Dear Daya🤗
Happy birthday yaara😉...I hope u had a wonderful one 😉
Thanx alot for the wonderful update and Pm 🤗Loved it as always ...
Baaji and madhu convo was awesome 😉...They are falling for each other ...Lets see what happens when Madhu"s Bro comes in pic 😆...
Haila Tasha romance was just outta of the world ,,,Loved the way how naku described to him how she fell head over heels in love with him😍our gadha was too busy to notice ...But he is allrounder 👏👍🏼...Loved there story 😉
Wow so they are back home ...😉...Loved everyone"s Convo ...with introductions and everyone pulling baaji"s leg😆...and haila that tasha romance was just hawwt😍...waiting for more ...and that last part cracked me up 🤣🤣🤣
waitin for the nxt part and pls update soon ...
U take care and see ya around .,...
Lots of love and hugs
suhana🤗
Edited by suhana19 - 12 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
good keep it up do next as soon as possible
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a nice updt... luved the mischievious Dutta. ... luved the way dutta bought nakku to meet his family and how they all mixed up so soon... Aadhi pulling Baajis legs... luved it to core...updt sooon...
rainurubal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it dii...
the last part was hilarious with baaji😆
Thanks for the super fast update
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update👏👏Thanks😊

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hiyaaa daya 😛 birthady hogya xx
thanks for the awaited update! worth waiting for!
Baji/madhu scene: the conovo was laced with reality .Through Madhu you brought home the emotions of a single parent child; a very common thing in Uk, in fact a "conventional nuclear family" is uncommon!Ther words showed how problems between parents create instability in scarring in a child,so much so effects the learning as well.😭 Iwould say very well written and quite tragic at places!
Dutta/Nakku:always loved is the summing up his persona, in this case her words, how he was an allrounder ;an outstandingpupil,with social issues awareness and supported  the socially deprievated class of society. well and clevery described in her why she fancied him!👏 Also the fact the factor that a
man who stays away from women ,generally creates an aura in the fair sex ,to gravitated towards him😳!The sweet confession of Nakku as he described "beautiful stalker" was a very interesting read👏.The jump together from a height ,to me was breath😍taking! ... it was a deep plunge in unision,into cementing their love towards each other❤️! an ackowlegdement done in rather a daring manner Dutta style and she, bless her going along with his outrageous action...but the confidence that he was beside her... very well described⭐️
coming home: amused 😛 when he called her porcelain doll! and her reaction.
Entry to the house ...memories😭 of old times ,the same atmosphere;the same close family;the same sly quips from Baji and Roops!oooh😭
The dressing scene,his  unexpected entry; his checking her out😉, releasing her tied up tresses😉, and her tying them up again😛, and finally him bangling her wrists with chorriyan❤️ was so tastefully romantic!👏
the last bit was nothing short of😛😛 haaaha! 
ooww was looking forward to the party---   can't wait for the update😡
soon I hope ,chaal start at it!  lovely update my mate! hammie khush hai teray say!  love you loads! xxxhammie
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update dear
enjoy it
love the way aadhi tease baaji
fabulous work dear
thanks for pm

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful convo between DN.  Could imagine the two sitting nd chatting away nakku expecially opening up with her crush for dutta.  Wow!!! waitin for the next as usual.  😊