Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Daya ,meri jaan Iam following this FF now๐Ÿ˜Š  ,tera Dutta badmaash hai .niceee, loved themeal scene and the out door secluded scene..very descirpitive, sounded idyllic๐Ÿ‘... hai dutta and Nakku on their own... so he was in the same higher ed. place with her yet never noticed her,typical of him...,my fav bit was the meal reminded me of PN  meal times๐Ÿ˜ญ . Madhu's story was sadly  endearing..seems but natrual for Baji to  to be falling for her... thanks enjoyed the update plz add me on pm if you can ..would like to know  what next!!!!xxx hammie

omg Hammie!!! you're here...u should've seen my face wen i saw ur post...lol my friends were like why u smiling suddenly...unexpected you see...but am glad you are following this FF now  ๐Ÿ˜Š. thanks for your beautiful comments...yup Dutta is total badmaash ...oh u like the scenery lol my mind has many where that came from...i need to sketch it out now...and now that i have bought my sketch book will do that soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ...am glad you are enjoying it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and will defo add u to the pm list ...thanks a ton for the comments...loved reading it ...
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ziks

Hey Daya thanks for pm . Swapna ๐Ÿค— Hi Hi After so long lovely pleasant  update from u . ๐Ÿ‘ i know sorry about that ...had exams and really had to focus on that so had to unfortunately put all FF on pause...but will speed up updates now that i am done ๐Ÿ˜›

coming to the update tasha scenes are so lovely . Dutta chasing and naku running away from him funny ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .  ohh breakfast dahivada i like it my favourite ๐Ÿ˜Š so naku prepared it ? mmm she knows cooking also great . thanks glad u liking them...they are the ones i have harder time writing...seriously need motivation and inspiration to write such scenes ...you know if there is a certain scene u would like to see i am more than happy to write ...open to ideaz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dutta staring at her ya other than this what he can do right now with our cute  stubborn naku ? dutta is so romantic hai naa taking naku's vada and enjoying it and feeding her he is so romantic .๐Ÿ˜‰LOL yup ...he's soo enjoying her half eaten food ...lol he is soo after her ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Naku  moving towards him as if she is going to kiss him and then again stamping him on foot  naku so naughty teasing him with her principles . Love her so much and poor dutta .๐Ÿ˜‰LOL yup she knows what he wants but she aint gonna give to him ๐Ÿ˜†

washing scene is so romantic lovely . mmm Dutta is moving forward he is not going to stop and sating that he had no principles like naku . He is so clever  .   I like his   his mischeivousness, romantic moves  and at the same time naku's hesitation , principles. The whole soap scene is romantic .๐Ÿ˜ณ. From boy's side he is right and from girl's side she is right . heheh glad u r enjoying these small scenes ...lol Dutta will say anything to try and get his way LOL

wow  water fall how much i love.. waterfalls ?  Most romantic environment  for tasha ๐Ÿ˜ . Dutta enquired about her office and his comment " so my girl is sneaky "     all  conversation was so friendly , lovely . lol u know i thought waterfall is perfect for them too...

Now dutta came to know that he was her first crush . She knew him in the college itself. poor dutta got his  shock ๐Ÿ˜ƒ . she told about her one side love how sweet ? All their conversation so lovely .๐Ÿ˜Šyup and she will tell in more detail in next one ;)

Baazi - madhu couple is also so sweet . wonder who is that mentor madhu talking about . Madhu is so lovely childish love her . pooor madhu  she missed her father so much and now she is all alone know but baazi is there to care of her . loved their interaction. haha u r second person to catch this mentor LOL ...yeah u will noe who it is soon ๐Ÿ˜‰...yup madhu is a very bubbly kid like character...and Baaji is a sweetheart anyway ...they will have a nice LS

Looking forward for the next update .  thanks for the wonderful comments swapna ...love readin them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prncz

Hi Daya . Finally the exams are over and Waves of Romance are washing us with  romance / and romance all the way  ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol yes yes...expect updates to come a little sooner now ๐Ÿ˜†

I love the beginning daya ,, the way Dutta took the vada frm her plate and ate it and winked and offerd his to her .. was ๐Ÿ˜  lol i knew u would ...lol esp cuz it has to do with food na ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

the waterfall was described so  well . i  could pic it ,. and their teet a teet  was so ๐Ÿ˜
awww lol everyone is liking this waters fall my next mission is to draw it in my sketch book ๐Ÿ˜†both that and the woodhouse
dutta didnt remeber meeting her and now he will knw ,, she has been thingk abt him much before he started ๐Ÿ˜  hehe yup ...and she will have a mini story telling as to how exactly she fell for him :P

Bajji and madhu  scene was cute too.. madhu  opening up her past and ,, i think  she is D' sis ,, if i am guessing rite ?yesh she is D's sister :) ...now whether she noe him or not...u will noe next update ๐Ÿ˜›

so waiting for next round  of waves drowning us with  lots of fun
lol yes yes...will write asap now u also write ur FF asap...u noe i will hijack that thread of urs ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Cheers
Raj

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
me cuming bak wit a coment...!!!   

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Finaly u updated!! Nd finally im comenting LOL

Aww dutta amused the way naku is behaving lol...but then agen hes not making things easy 4 her is he nd i dont rely expect him 2 either lol

Dutta bein all lovey dovey wit his lil romantic gestures...love the cute feeding scne...they seem so adorable

Naughty D man hes planin of stayin all day nd...*censor*

Ha only if naku wil let him lmao der seems 2 b a rely big KMH here n das naku n her principls...!! pfftt

Yeh naku u tel him b4 he gets any ideas LOL

Haha dutta u got a chance now!!! She'l giv u woteva u wnt *ahem ahem*

Lmao naku teasing dutta wit her lip-licking..bechara hw can he resist..!! but at the end he's left wit nufin!

Oooh now ur chnce D..she busy wit d dishes...u also get workin lmao!!

Oh n he dus exactly dat LOL

Helpin?!! Now dat not exactly d right word...quite the opposite more like lol

Loved this scene..its was sooo cutee! <3

He is sooo right!!! Her principles stop her doin stf..but dat dsnt mean he cnt do anythng LMAO!! Gud 1 daya! Hahahh

Omg daya dat remindd me off 1 of our convo bout niagara falls!! Missin u man!

U described it soo beautifully...ur rely getin gud at dis babe

Awww der r so right...both gona remember dis forever... <3

Awww finaly d scne i had been waiting 4...wen naku tells tells D bout her crush on him...

He rely must hav been shokd

Ukno i can soo understnd D wen he said he didnt evn realise that naku went 2 d same college!!! Not surprised at all man...!!

Ohh the name thng haha man gud old memories 4rm dis ffs cumin bak *sigh*

Naku must be so relievd dat she got D after 4years of wait (is it 4 yrs o 2?)

Dutta sat in silence still trying to understand. "Wait where do you know me

Haha dutta yeh we kno u realised wa u have missd out on at colij..oh wel...u can make up 4 it after ur wedding *ahem ahem* ;-)

Ahhh loved baji/madhu scne!! God they are so cute

Haha baji wil surely get a dant 4 bein in dis plan n torturing him 4 days LOL

Hmm madhu flirting...but she is right...u cant stay angry witww baji 4 long..

Hahaa cotton candy lmao!!! I fote she saw sum1/sumthng!!! Dramatic o wat!! Lol

Madhu acting lyk a lil kid was so cute...bles her...

Ukno i actualy wudv expected baji 2 do suma lyk dis!! Haha

Awww madhu use2 wait 4 her dad every bday...poor girl .. bak den she probs fote she wasnt being good enough das y he isnt coming...

So she is alone here...wel not now that baji is here... ;-)

eek daya u always have 2 finish it at a cliffhanger!!! Tsk tsk lol

Thnx 4 pm bbe

Nd pls continue soon dis time..useem to be breaking ur 'fastest updater' record!! LOL

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

Finaly u updated!! Nd finally im comenting LOL

MISSY omg am soo happy to see this pink comments lol ok me getting right to it ...all excited ๐Ÿ˜†

Aww dutta amused the way naku is behaving lol...but then agen hes not making things easy 4 her is he nd i dont rely expect him 2 either lol

Dutta and his mischievous actions LOL trying to make her melt ...not working clearly ๐Ÿ˜†

Dutta bein all lovey dovey wit his lil romantic gestures...love the cute feeding scne...they seem so adorable

thanks ...actually that scene was last min addition it came to me because i saw this couple at uni feedin each other LOL and so i kinda made it a little bit cuter

Naughty D man hes planin of stayin all day nd...*censor*

LMAO yes yes his thoughts are censored but u noe na wat he was thinking ๐Ÿ˜†

Ha only if naku wil let him lmao der seems 2 b a rely big KMH here n das naku n her principls...!! pfftt

Baaji was a better KMH no ? ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeh naku u tel him b4 he gets any ideas LOL

Dutta hai na...u have to be careful that guy has his way with girls with his mere presence ๐Ÿ˜›

Haha dutta u got a chance now!!! She'l giv u woteva u wnt *ahem ahem*
lmao that what he thinks ...

Lmao naku teasing dutta wit her lip-licking..bechara hw can he resist..!! but at the end he's left wit nufin!

of course shez not gonna give up that easily ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Oooh now ur chnce D..she busy wit d dishes...u also get workin lmao!!

lmao and that is exactly what he will do

Oh n he dus exactly dat LOL yup lol i just wrote those same words ^ ๐Ÿ˜†

Helpin?!! Now dat not exactly d right word...quite the opposite more like lol

distracting would be the better word no ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Loved this scene..its was sooo cutee! <3

aww thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ

He is sooo right!!! Her principles stop her doin stf..but dat dsnt mean he cnt do anythng LMAO!! Gud 1 daya! Hahahh

lol thank you thank you...*takes a bow...lol i actually like that line a lot ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Omg daya dat remindd me off 1 of our convo bout niagara falls!! Missin u man!

oh i know omg...our random convos...we need to get back to that lol am missing u soo much hun

U described it soo beautifully...ur rely getin gud at dis babe

aww thanks yup whats my dreams and in my mind is coming out in paper soon ๐Ÿ˜†

Awww der r so right...both gona remember dis forever... <3 yes they will but wen they do the situation may be diff ๐Ÿ˜‰ just a little hint for u ...make whatever u want of it ๐Ÿ˜†

Awww finaly d scne i had been waiting 4...wen naku tells tells D bout her crush on him...

haha yup poor guy did not expect such a bomb ๐Ÿ˜†

He rely must hav been shokd

yup yup

Ukno i can soo understnd D wen he said he didnt evn realise that naku went 2 d same college!!! Not surprised at all man...!!its a big place but then again she was always around him lol which i will explain later :P

Ohh the name thng haha man gud old memories 4rm dis ffs cumin bak *sigh*

yup and soon more to come *ahem* as in BAAD :P

Naku must be so relievd dat she got D after 4years of wait (is it 4 yrs o 2?) four years she was in college with him for 2 yrs but after he finished she was still in uni another 2 yrs she jut finished remember lol ...and she met him again after she finished

Dutta sat in silence still trying to understand. "Wait where do you know me

he couldnt believe he missed such a beauty LOL

Haha dutta yeh we kno u realised wa u have missd out on at colij..oh wel...u can make up 4 it after ur wedding *ahem ahem* ;-)

yup but that wedding u noe is not in plan for now

Ahhh loved baji/madhu scne!! God they are so cute๐Ÿ˜†

arent they...i really enjoy writin their part actually

Haha baji wil surely get a dant 4 bein in dis plan n torturing him 4 days LOL

lol i think u will like how D gives it back to him ...trust ๐Ÿ˜†

Hmm madhu flirting...but she is right...u cant stay angry witww baji 4 long..

of course na ...he is tooo sweet and cute

Hahaa cotton candy lmao!!! I fote she saw sum1/sumthng!!! Dramatic o wat!! Lol

complete child at heart lol

Madhu acting lyk a lil kid was so cute...bles her...

poor girl acts that way but her story aint fun

Ukno i actualy wudv expected baji 2 do suma lyk dis!! Haha

lmao true i can so picture it ๐Ÿ˜†

Awww madhu use2 wait 4 her dad every bday...poor girl .. bak den she probs fote she wasnt being good enough das y he isnt coming...

yup exactly her sad story but she puts on a happy front :P always wanting those around her to be smiling ;)

So she is alone here...wel not now that baji is here... ;-)

technically yes alone mom did not come and her dad does not noe her lol

eek daya u always have 2 finish it at a cliffhanger!!! Tsk tsk lol what to do it has become habit for me now lol ...

Thnx 4 pm bbe no problem๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nd pls continue soon dis time..useem to be breaking ur 'fastest updater' record!! LOL

honey that rep went down the drain a while ago LOL but i will continue soon this time by end of week max but hopefully way sooner ๐Ÿ˜ณ

thanks for comments boy it was soo nice to read...been a looong while man ...

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
dhinka chakan dhinka chakan...thanks for giving me and dutta such a wonderful time dayaโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ.....for all u girls who are wondering what i am saying this nakku is "me"Embarrassed...hai na daya tell them๐Ÿ˜ณ...grabbing all the chappals which fit me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

awie dutta was tail gating me like a car๐Ÿ˜›...and she gave him daahi wadas...how did u know i make very good dahi wadas๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›...he is all the time looking at nakku๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ...how did she /I survive๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...i began to believe in the saying "if looks could kill" only after i saw Dโ˜บ๏ธ
mmm...his wishes may involve breaking some of her principles...NICEโค๏ธ...and then nakku gives that sultry look and stomps his foot and walks away๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ OMG she too loves to cause pain to someone and enjoy it๐Ÿ˜ˆ...looks around...is there a candid camera here๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Ok now i am officially dead with all those soapy scenes๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›...ok am back...oye daya u missed a golden opportunity for nakku to blow and wash D's eyes when the soap got in...filmy style๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...in the process D could have snuggled closer to herโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

OK that's it...not only nakku but this whole comment of mine has turned rosy pink with all that blushing๐Ÿคฃ... snap out of it girl๐Ÿ˜†
no u r the death of me...next๐Ÿ˜ณ
Wow water fall scene ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
loved the description of the waterfalls and its surroundings...azu i could not hear the sound of water as the sweet voice of D envelopes everything else and u have to come out of it to see what is going on around you.Embarrassed...right daya๐Ÿ˜ณ
oooh daya u literally painted a picture of dutta and nakku in the waterfall in each others arms๐Ÿ˜ณ...BEAUTIFULโ˜บ๏ธ
Now dutta comes to know that nakku has been in love with him forever he never realises how much people love him does he๐Ÿ˜’...so oblivious of all the attention he is getting in real life too...nut case๐Ÿ˜”
coming back...he grabbed her hand in his and started playing with her fingers โ˜บ๏ธ......๐Ÿ˜...baaji sat on the sand๐Ÿ˜ก what the f๐Ÿคฌ is baaji doing interrupting my romantic scene๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...like I give a damn๐Ÿ˜ก about what baaji and madhu are upto๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข...u r sooo dead๐Ÿคข for this "kebab mei haddi" act๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก and so am off to my lala water fall land and will not comment on what happened later as i really don't care๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
not talking to you๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

BOLD: Azu๐Ÿ˜›...what on earth has happened to you๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ƒ...way to go girl๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...anyway i knew my influence was going to rub off on you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Hooo hooo Daya '.๐Ÿ˜› U finally update!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow Romantic all the way'๐Ÿ˜ณmmm.. dutta and i looked cute together na๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nakku with principals n Dutta with no principals!! Hayee hayee what a jodi'๐Ÿ˜†haan rab ne banaa di jodi haaayeโ˜บ๏ธ

Loved the nook joke'. And he is steeling his vade n eating n then feeding her his one'โ˜บ๏ธ me sooo Jealous'๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†. don't worry we will feed u some too๐Ÿ˜ณ

And the waterfall scene'๐Ÿ˜...i am still there๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธrefuse to budge from there๐Ÿ˜›

But one small question though'๐Ÿ˜‰ how come nakku didn't realise it ha'๐Ÿ˜• she couldn't here the water falling!! Hmm'๐Ÿค”

But they both had a nice chit chat na..๐Ÿ˜ณ

How he was surprised to know she has been one side love with him for 2 years!!๐Ÿคฃ

And now Baaji n Madhu'๐Ÿ˜ณ I was so expecting it to be Baaji n Aadhi though..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

So she is v comfortable with him he too tell to come to him anytime' love blossoming'๐Ÿ˜ณ

At last now the past is gonna come out.. so DP n his wife is separated but Madhu haven't seen her Bro still..๐Ÿค”

V good update Daya.. loved it n soon update the next part'๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Thank u sooo much for the update n sorry for the late reply๐Ÿ˜ณ
Love
Azy๐Ÿค— 

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
chithoo thumbnail
upddated my comment but still angry Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

res ๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

dhinka chakan dhinka chakan...thanks for giving me and dutta such a wonderful time dayaโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ.....for all u girls who are wondering what i am saying this nakku is "me"Embarrassed...hai na daya tell them๐Ÿ˜ณ...grabbing all the chappals which fit me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† lmao yes yes the Naku in this FF is you ๐Ÿ˜† grab em chappals ...give me some nice ones to 

awie dutta was tail gating me like a car๐Ÿ˜›...hehe yup naughty boy LOL and she gave him daahi wadas...how did u know i make very good dahi wadas๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›..oh really i didnt i guess my heart knew na...our connection is like that only ๐Ÿ˜‰.he is all the time looking at nakku๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ.you mean you he was looking at you ๐Ÿ˜‰..how did she /I survive๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...i began to believe in the saying "if looks could kill" only after i saw Dโ˜บ๏ธi know me also believe it now ๐Ÿ˜†
mmm...his wishes may involve breaking some of her principles...NICE hehe i had to make him say that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ...and then nakku gives that sultry look and stomps his foot and walks away๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ OMG she too loves to cause pain to someone and enjoy it๐Ÿ˜ˆ...looks around...is there a candid camera here๐Ÿ˜† she is so you na...omg wen i wrote this specific stomping part i was reminded of u only ๐Ÿ˜†
Ok now i am officially dead with all those soapy scenes๐Ÿ˜›...lmao yes who knew washing dishes could be so great ...๐Ÿ˜‰hai na viji ...ok am back...oye daya u missed a golden opportunity for nakku to blow and wash D's eyes when the soap got in...filmy style๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...haila that is too filmy for me as it is ...it is quite filmy ๐Ÿ˜†in the process D could have snuggled closer to herโ˜บ๏ธselfish only thinking about urself arent u ๐Ÿ˜›

OK that's it...not only nakku but this whole comment of mine has turned rosy pink with all that blushing๐Ÿคฃ...hehe pink and blue cotton candy :P i love cotton candy hehe  snap out of it girl๐Ÿ˜†
no u r the death of me...next๐Ÿ˜ณdont die now...take it easy breathe...what will u do wen it comes time for SR ๐Ÿ˜†
Wow water fall scene โ˜บ๏ธ hehe always pictured them there
loved the description of the waterfalls and its surroundings...thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณazu i could not hear the sound of water as the sweet voice of D envelopes everything else and u have to come out of it to see what is going on around you.Embarrassed...right daya๐Ÿ˜ณ oh yes yes couldnt have explained that better myself ๐Ÿ˜†
oooh daya u literally painted a picture of dutta and nakku in the waterfall in each others arms๐Ÿ˜ณ...BEAUTIFULโ˜บ๏ธ thank you itz painted in my head so thought i'd share it ๐Ÿ˜‰
Now dutta comes to know that nakku has been in love with him forever he never realises how much people love him does he๐Ÿ˜’...so oblivious of all the attention he is getting in real life too...nut case๐Ÿ˜” lol yup how could he miss such a beauty ๐Ÿ˜‰
coming back...he grabbed her hand in his and started playing with her fingers โ˜บ๏ธ......๐Ÿ˜ oh u like that eh ๐Ÿ˜›

...baaji sat on the sand
๐Ÿ˜ก 
what the f๐Ÿคฌ is baaji doing interrupting my romantic scene๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...Giving you privacy from IF girls...kannu pattudum illaiya? athukku than...now dont get angry with my cutie...he is reason you are at the woodhouse ๐Ÿ˜› give him some time to start his love story at leastlike I give a damn๐Ÿ˜ก about what baaji and madhu are upto๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข...u r sooo dead๐Ÿคข for this "kebab mei haddi" act๐Ÿ˜ก and so am off to my lala water fall land and will not comment on what happened later as i really don't care๐Ÿ˜ก oye what happened after the shift is censored ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
not talking to you๐Ÿ˜ก hehe you know you love your champ :P

Thanks for your wonderful comments...last time Azy had an angry outburst and this time it was you ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†