Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: brvr

Daya now i think i love u more than dutta for such a cute update😳.  Thank u thank uπŸ€—.  It was funny cute intense nd romantic all in one.  Wow!!! the two r indeed deeply nd madly in luv.  But would wait till the right time to get intimate, atleast naku nd dutta respects her decision, thats what i liked about it.  But stilll expected them to atleast kissπŸ˜‰. Bharathi :) thanks,,,aww hun lol u love me more than dutta me all blushing πŸ˜³ haha yes the romance is going to pick up ...not only tasha but Madhu and Baaji and then Baaji and Aadhi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks for u wonderful comments means a lot :-) 

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

resπŸ˜› i guess my lucky no is 5...be it pg or position😭 i don't care...as long as you are here ..me all jumping for joy :-)

edited:

ha ha ha ...so who called your bluff first...my post from pg66 below none other than my ishmarty pants viji ...i know wen u commented that I was smiling
"nakku spurns dutta's love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"...fainting...well u truly know how to throw a bombshell....
So, is she out of her mind already...didn't it take ltl2 for her to go bonkers...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wait...what do i smell here...she is upto her dirty tricks isn't she...Grrr...she is just playing with dutta's feelings ...she made up this cock and bull story about career before anything else bull🀬 the minute he addressed her "nakku" ...she realised he was playing with her and she is now giving it back to him...mmm...ishmart but not going to work...soon she is going to be like this
yippie me smarty pants knew all alongand yup me also knew she was there for real...well, i guess all of us did except gadha dutta...but let him be that way as we get to see all those pyar bara ramblings of his😍😳☺️umm viji hun why are u doing jumping jacks ...what marathon u preparing for...oh got u preparing to run to dutta's arms pushing Naku out at the same time...maybe even pushing her into the water that u thought Dutta will plunge intoπŸ˜† ...oww yup his cute pyaar bara ramblings ...u hear them and u melt πŸ˜›

so, i really enjoyed what nakku did to him...the devil in her wanted revengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...oh daya am i not the inspiration behind this nakku of yrs☺️...she thinks/acts so much like me😳😳😳 you're so the inspiration for this Naku and this track ...u are the one who caused this to happen because of ur teasing remember...and now look where it has come to πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
srush's dear shaitangel ...is in the form of Naku in this FF...be happy u get to be with Dutta πŸ˜‰

oh yeah that yell of dutaa...baaaji...resounded throught out the forum...no wonder nakku got stumpedπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i know that much anger ...Baahi even knew something is soo wrong :P
good she stayed that way and plotted with baaji for such a surprise...oye baaji😳 cho chweet...he would lay his life for D...DuJi...😳☺️how we missed this...oww me too missed duji ...so their friendship here is going strong!!!! oh ok to continue...yup nakku's refusal is the reason we got this hurt and hoplessly in love dutta yup his love is so known the world now πŸ˜† and then the cute, famous naughty side of our D on being tricked...and boy did he come back with a vengeance...Blings
oh yes naughty side is coming up ..he already started his teasing again

ok i need more than an aircon to drive away all this heat from the room...oh  viji dont pull another AS ...fainting not allowed u will miss all the fun 
so...after the gadha, it was nakku's turn to be the yedi that she is....she gives him the best b day surprise and expects him to eat cakeDuh...lmao i know...she is so bad ...she could have given that peck on the cheek the first time he asked instead of all the natak and what does she do ...slap him...and played right into his hands🀣 she is not used to romance na...very innocent girl...

"even my mother has not slapped me"...ollel leh mera bacha kitna pyara hai, koun marega usko thapad...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup never has he been hit...bechaara had to get his first slap from his love LOL and then all her morals/principles are out of the window...well she asked for it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

her lips say yes but eyes say no...totally agree...one chaalu ladki hai wohπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...with all those crocodile tears oh yes count on it flying out the window already one rule broken πŸ˜†

the final brush on the nose was the most romantic.☺️...i know right i thought of it and started smiling and blushing 😳 typical dutta, he needs not to even touch her to show his pyar😳...exactly his eyes say volumes isn't that the DUTTA we all fell in love with...Love You

loved the way he touches his heart and says "ouch"...now we are all doing the same..."ouch" 😳 aww you liked that ...hehe he's soo cute na

thanks for coming daya now if u would leave...got to fix some breakfast for duttaπŸ˜† oye hoye helloo dont be a KMH in the middle of D-N breakfast romance lol ...haha oh no Naku has serious competition :P

thanks viji for your wonderful comments...i always look forward to them

Now as azy kindly stated...my dear despo housewife #2 ye lo ur comments :P

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dutta-rose

Wow dhayani loved the whole update...soo beautifully written! I love that little restrain between them soo much! Waiting for next part Sheeba :) thanks am glad you really loved the whole update lol ...thank you thank you...😳

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

dhayani Ranjana πŸ€—

awesome update dear thanks hun :)

love it am glad you love it :)
so it's his birthday  yup b-day that he was hoping wouldnt come because she wasnt there.
i have told na she is teasing him as he did but baaji too great yup you did say lol and yup Baaji too got involved lol haha love him as well
i know that she will be there...lovely yup...of course ...they are TaSha na

like dutta teasing  nakku during night for sleeping and in morning for kiss and slap...yup he is getting naughty now lol ...and expect more πŸ˜‰

love the fabulous update thank you sooo much for comment ...means a lot really does 😳
thanks for pm

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ziks

Hey daya , Swapna ...finallly am at you now πŸ˜† hey hey girl ...how are you ...now ur comments have become something I look forward to 😳

Its a very beautiful  emotional and  romantic happy update . So lovely happy that dutta and naku united.thanks hun...yup their union is always wanted lol and is loved by all πŸ˜† i cant separate them for too long ...

Oh the suspense of countdown  numbers is for dutta's birthday . Beautiful .  haha yes actually the whole woodhouse idea came about because of the b-day thought lol...i dunno started with one thought and sparked a serious of ideas lol and now this is where they are :P

And naku came she sees all his pain and suffering . She should not have caused this much pain to dutta . she saw all of it ...but she knows na that now he is only hers and she his...after hearing alll that love from his mouth ...yes she shud not have and did not intend to but it happened so she can surprise him on his bday

But she also don't want this much as she explained that she only wants that for only for that moment and as dutta become angry and went away . And after that also she wants him to suffer for one night ya its reasonable for what he have done to her teasing aadi and naku like that whole night .exactly she wanted her small revenge but she still LOVED him heheh and you will see more romance coming up πŸ˜‰

But she could have tell him the next day with out making him suffer much .
But as baazi  came and changed the plan for his birthday  . Oh poor  Dutta  suffered much . 😭
hahah yup Baaji and Naku changed all the plans...to give big surprise to D ...but he had to suffer so much for it na...oops...lol ...but he will make sure she makes up for it all πŸ˜‰

But Dutta's love is really great his feelings , his emotions  seeing her every where , feeling her every  where , his intense love for her truly heart touching .  Loved this  Dutta  as true and sincere lover .  β€οΈ i'm glad i was able to convey all that very well :)

I loved loved so much dutta's feelings and love for her . The way he let out his pain, love , frustration, really awesome . ❀️ thanks hun ...it took me a while to write this update...to find the right words...lol am glad u liked it

And naku trying to explain the reason is also convincing  as she herself intentionally don't want to hurt him this much .  yup  ...she loves him from college days na ...and he has always had a strange effect on her πŸ˜‰

Actually poor girl wants to tell him the next day but plan changes . yes thanks to Baaji's anger πŸ˜†

Finally and finally naku  confessed her love to dutta . So happy for tasha . 😍yes yes they are now together officially :) and lots of cute romance coming our way ...and I'm gonna bring in more family now...like her parents his parents ...her career stuff and yup everything will be kinda coming together soon :)

I loved the simple and sweet way she  wished him  happy birthday in his hug "happy birthday my love ". 😳 aww thanks ...i thought it was cute too 😳

And  i also love naku  that she had certain principles , rules in her life . Love naku for this very much .  yup very innocent girl ... am glad u like that aspect of her character ...

I fell in love with this naku  for her stubbornness, rules, principles . No kiss also go naku go very good make dutta drool over u more and more baby .   so sweet character naku's .yes she will not give in to him ...will not go as far as intimate moments ...but we'll see how far i can take it lol I am sure dutta loves and admires and respects  naku more and more for her principles and rules . 😊 yup ...he is already fallen  hard for her...this will just increase all the love beyond sky limits lol

Of course slowly when the love deepens  all sweet things will happen.
oh yes most definitely lol ...but not anything major soon :P and u know what am talking about πŸ˜‰

Love to see more  and more tasha romantic scenes . 😍
haha most defo u will see tons...haha they will spend the entire b-day alone ...and then once they go home...it wont end πŸ˜†

Thanks for the lovely romantic  update .
and thank you my dear for ur wonderful comments..
loved reading them ::)

Please update it soon .
will try :)

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Nice updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks😊 
mnx12 thumbnail

double post

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
sorry double post Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Nice updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thanks😊 

thanks hun  for liking...lol and dont worry about the triple post ...itz all good :P
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

thanks hun  for liking...lol and dont worry about the triple post ...itz all good :P

I was feeling very sleepy, so didn't realiseπŸ˜† This is a good FF😊