Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prncz

r:_)))

Edited fianlly ...πŸ˜›

Daya ,,that was sooo an awesome read but short ... thanks ...lol Short? oye u dont talk about short ok mine r longer  than urz πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

the woodhouse looks nice me want to go there  😭 lol it is nice...beautiful place, I sawi it in a movie lol ..and used it πŸ˜†

poor dutta is smitten and is unable to forget nakku ,,now he wants to be alone to  come out of this feelign ,,,yup ...Dutta is so heartbroken!

how could nakku do  this to him,,and wht is cliff hanger ,, the most imp day is his life will be the worst day  //and countdown hmm i am waiting , hmmm...hmmm what? lol what u thinking😳  hehe cliff hangers are fun no? πŸ˜† u should wen u write πŸ˜›

,hope u update fast 😳 will try to soon :)

no  dnt glare at me ,, *oh daya gives very harsh stares πŸ˜†

I was in time and I knw u always are ,,but this is a cliff hanger pl update soon  hahah yup one day late :P omg yeah cliffhanger :P ...i threw hints around now use ur imagination till u figure out wat happens
luved ur ff thanks you sooo much πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
raj

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u awake,, do u have clas tmrw ?  ,will u be ther at ccc i will try tormw also am off...
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Iridescence1 thumbnail

@Raj: oh you have day off...i have no classes Fridays but I work from 12-8...will be here early morning and then late evening lol maybe i will catch u ...

@Suvi: nope i never saw his hot pics on FB lol...i barely go on let alone snoop around ... LMAO suvi u gonna sit on my HEAD and watch the scene why...dont worry i will give you front row seat :P... and yup I did enjoy reading it :) Now will have to sit down and write next updates off both FF ...i am in no mood to write lol

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey daya...i have edited my comment on pg 67 finally...sorry for the delay...
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
am waiting 4 ur update bbe.x
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

am waiting 4 ur update bbe.x

haha ok just got home...making lunch and will get right to it...shouldn't take me too long ...i have it written in notebook need to just type it out :)

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

res πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

edirted:
am so sorry daya...just got back from woodhouse, gone to cheer dutta up😳😳 koi baat nahi ...lol u went to cheer dutta up...damn nakku must've been jealous...competition has arrived πŸ˜†

oh my poor dutta...u made him so miserable 😑and so madly i love too😳...all he wants to do is think about nakku in all: walking, sleeping and waking state...her image etched in his eyes...lovely😳 yup he just can't seem to get her out of his mind...but now that u are there hmmm πŸ˜‰

AS and roops tag along where ever he goes...no wonder it took ages for him to fall in love...and when he did it was disaster...or so u would like us to believeπŸ˜‰ yup ...i know right LOL mother and sister ...who would hit on anyy girl around them πŸ˜†

oooh i just loved the description of the woodhouse...thanks 😳i am sure it is the way u like most definitely is 😳😳and I have always imagined one like that too daya...πŸ˜ƒ lol ok we will buy one together
so duji arrive there and D is still lost but putting up a brave front...for his friend...so typically DuJi😳😳😳 Duji will always remain duji 😳
Baaji gets bombarded with smss from sweety and dutta ne uska chori pakad liya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...now baaji has left him alone and gone backπŸ˜• LOL haha sweety is on his case already eh πŸ˜†

It was beginning to annoy him that he couldn't even breathe without thinking about her...owww that was so romantic...☺️ soo cute na πŸ˜‰

now wait..πŸ˜•...what...no...don't walk up......NO don't stand there and ...oye why r u counting...😑...STOP..😲... Uh - Oh

COOL VIJI cool u know daya...i am sure her next chapter will start with dutta plunges into the deep waters and comes up to breathe the fresh air...πŸ˜† you know i really feel like plunging into some water right now...itz so hot and nice outside πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Thanks for your comment Viji :)

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

hey daya...i have edited my comment on pg 67 finally...sorry for the delay...

haha ok itz fine no problem ...now ^  is the comment u were expecting 😳
Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

...UPDATE REMOVED...
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago