Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
^^ *clears throat...um srry can not answer that...u will see what i mean by crazy πŸ˜†
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: dg0628

^^ *clears throat...um srry can not answer that...u will see what i mean by crazy πŸ˜†

preety pweez..just giv us a hint>LOL

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

preety pweez..just giv us a hint>LOL

honey that was ur hint as to what happens after the countdown ...πŸ˜†
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: dg0628

honey that was ur hint as to what happens after the countdown ...πŸ˜†

no no no noo i want a hint 4 dis particular bit...😳
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey DayaπŸ€—
I have Edited my Spot on pg ..67 ...πŸ˜‰
Love and hugs
suhanaπŸ€—
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

ReservedπŸ€—

Edited πŸ˜‰
Hey Dear DayaπŸ€— Suhana πŸ€—πŸ€— Hey Hey :)
Thanx a lot for the wonderful update and Pm yaar πŸ€—Loved the update ...it was fab ... thanks😳
So finally Duji convinced AS to let them go for a week at Woodhouse ...Awww dutta is going through so much of pain πŸ˜­can"t see him like that πŸ˜³,,,Poor him each and every moment is unbearable...How do live without ,how do i breath without u πŸ˜­... yup the pain is strong...i'm glad that everyone really felt that 😊😳 ...he is going thru torture ...
Btw the Duji convo was awesome πŸ˜‰ oh thanks hun ...honestly i think that's where i messed most cuz i didnt noe wat i was writing πŸ˜†
Omg Omg the last part is scary πŸ˜²  I know...i scared many πŸ˜†
what the countdown for πŸ˜• hmmm i dunno... wat do u think...I guess itz not clearπŸ˜†...
Now why did u leave it on cliiffhanger πŸ˜³... LOL me like that only...wen i was writing the update i already planned to end it with that part πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this one pre planned
Now Pls update karo ,...jaldi ... will defo try to do soon :)
Thanx yaar for the Rocking  update ...Though it Emotional πŸ˜­... thank you for ur wonderfukl comments...it truly means a lot
Lots of love and hugs ...Lots of Love and Hugs from me too😳
suhana

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

no no no noo i want a hint 4 dis particular bit...😳

lol sorry no can do...me give u hint already now u wait and see :)
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

nicee..oh my bechari dhayani is sick *badaa hug* and massage bhi kardoongi :)

EDITED: Heres my lambi comment...πŸ˜ƒ I am shocked πŸ˜²πŸ˜† you edited ur spot...and yes with a very lovely long comment πŸ˜ƒ I thought u would not edit for a while...but glad u did i got a smile readin this 😊

Chap 15:

Tabadooo the special dance wala update yayyy'!! Ohooo!     Thanks Missy for this..and thanks Dhayani for itne acche se likhing it'yes yes.spl dance...romantic dance...*ahem ahem dance πŸ˜† yup thanks missy for song selection ...it helped a lot hehe

Lol Aadhi relieved that TaSha are back'kyun bhai..Baaji ke saath flirt-flirt khel ne mein maza nahi aaya kya? Bechaara he is soo freaked about Baaji touching him like thatπŸ˜†

Hayye itni jaldi thodi na effect wear off karega'jeee

Oho Baaji was going to mess with Aadhi aur bhi..tsk tsk he didn't..aw mere Bechare Baji ko confused chod diya'usse pata bhi nahi ki Naku ko kya hua'eyy Dutta'    

Hayye'soon after ordering food arrived'pata hai once, we were waiting like for ek ghanta'in the restaurant'one hr ...wat restaurant ...i would've got up and left πŸ˜†

Ooh Dutta lost in Naku..and Naku toh Baji se 100 times zyaada confused..bechari..sab uske saath game khel rahe hain.. and who toh hayye who bhi lost in D..eee! poor nakku is being made a big fool and same with aadhi...haha yup Nakku totally lost in D why wouldnt she be...it dutta 😳

Special invitation for Aadhi you betcha lol  very spl na πŸ˜†..LMAO..and then haye TaSha ki prem kahani ko bachane ke liya kiya Aadhi ne itna bara balyadaan..kya who seh payega?what he does for the love of his sister πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he faced his phobia LOL Hayye he never said no' never said no ...he never said yes either na and how can he miss this opportunity to have a 'friendly dance' with his new 'friend' exactly baaji called ...no i mean invited him with soo much love ...u cant say no to baaji to na πŸ˜†omg dhayani'.this would have been soo hilarious to watch...oh ur soo right me pictured the whole thing in my mind while writing this πŸ˜† bada aya friendly dance'.arre Baaji's gonna show aadhi'show aadhi kya'.so u must know na that Baaji showed aadhi ...*ahem ...just to dance yaar...u noe let loose...throwing self around...or *ahem ahem on someone πŸ˜†hawww..ohhh fun. Aw Naku bhag gayi washroom.. tsk bechari she missed the first part of the dance'Dutta bhi shocked at Baaji Baaj ke corrupted ideas'ya fir Missy ke'like Kiran said..ooohhh'tana maring..haina dhayani? *Raised eyebrows* haha Dutta got so shocked ...yeah Missy's corrupted ideas ...her idea for dostana track and look where i have brought it πŸ˜† OHMYGAWD The dance of the century..ta-daaa lelele maza le haye haye ohh did Aadhi just fall into Baaji's arms.yes yes he did so romantic na just like Nakku fell in D hand lol ...Baaji all smiling and sparkling eyes πŸ˜†.hayye rabba..I wish this track never ended lol it will have to end but not just yet...it will continue soon no worries πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰'lmao'aur Baji flashing his cute cute dimples at Aadhi..agar mein hoti toh ussi time apne aap ko gay declare kardeti issshhh' for the love of Baaji i'm sure u would've declared anything for him na πŸ˜‰'Baaji shaking his whole body' oooh my gawd haye haye Baaji kya kar raha hai.. Baaji is making ur heartbeat race while he with another MAN πŸ˜†thats what he is doing

Eeeh hayye Naku bang straight into Dutta'and uski bahon mein haye haye..khoye hue'LOL she always banging into him ...lol oyye then kiss her na Duuutttaaa lol i thought the same 😳lekin Dutta knows better she would''ve flipped out of her mind'nahi phir who usse deki ek fatkaa'haye haye me a poet..Haye suvi vah vah ...kya poem hai πŸ‘πŸ˜†

Naku ne Baad ko dekhliye hoyehoye hoyyye! thank god she didnt have heart attack πŸ˜†Fine young ladies and Naku jealous and Dutta teasingyeh dutta bhi na ...too much na  ooohh Dhayani mujhe yeh TV pe dekhna haiii abhi abhi abhiii!!   *throws tantrums*me too lol if only i could control that, i 'll direct this scene myself πŸ˜† Baaji Aadhi haye...Nakku Dutta Haye haye πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Haww those drunkards'how dare they?! Haw..Naku ke baarein mein itna haha the comments that changed everything after this zyaada'SOB's..aww Dutta wants to comfort her'accha kiya usko punch kiya'diiishuum,' one hard punch that guys was out lol haww those mens'Dutta ek aur mar! Abh Aadhi hai usse comfort karne ke liye..Dutta dishum dishum! Aww poor Naku don't cry'Aww Dutta cant drive because he's so angry'hayye he gave her his jacket..aww bechara is so hurt..and poor Naku..aww hes sooo in love'hayye'soo soo soo in love...and soo angry ! lol

me off to wherever'tralalala aww suvi thanks for coming and leaving this amzing lambi comment

badi jhappi and sorry for the delay' you r excused ...u have valid reason ...so no sorry...

~AnnaBellaTrella :D Thanks Suvi πŸ€— i enjoyed reading every bit of this comment :)

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Daya
finaly  updated my comments today swrriee for the delay