Laagi Tujhse Lagan

- removed - - Page 54

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: brvr

Wow!! U r the best, Daya,πŸ€— never let us down eversince u started the FF.  First i like to thank u for updating at regular intervals as this gives the connection continuing nd the longing growing for the story nd the characters.  Felt totally miserable 😡after seeing dutta's  distress nd its true that those who find it hard to fall for someone will fall really hard once they find the right person.  Nakku is bein really mean nd she has not bothered to even find out what  dutta is goin thru or as chitoo suggested in her comments is it true that she is playing a game with him?  God! now what is the countg for at the end, yet again u successfully kept us on tenterhooks.  Plzzz make it a long update next time.  Before ur FF i was hooked to Sophia's Ehsaas nd she let me down by not updating for a very long time for whatever reasonsπŸ˜”[still waitin thou'].  Contiue the good work dear.     

Bharathi :) HiπŸ€— aww am glad i never let you down😳 with this FF...no problem...I will try to keep updating at reg. intervals ...even I hate waiting to long to write then I forget wat I was writing πŸ˜† haha yeah D-N story getting serious now na...in this one unconditional love from Dutta side and she the gadha lol... ah yes the count down...what do u think itz for...suspense and keeping u on the edge lol two of my fav parts to writing ... longer than this...lol this is 4 pgs on word doc...i will have to write 8 if you want longπŸ˜•πŸ˜† i will try they have really evolved in length thou...aww me to love sophies Ehsaas ..i think she just really busy...me too need to update other two FF soon...so this will be later...will try to sneak in another part soon ..hehe i will make this long for sure lotz of things i need to stick in now :P increase the speed a bit in the track...thanks a lot for ur comments hun ...much appreciated😳😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ziks

Really it was a very beautiful update . I love it .  Dutta's condition is horrible .

I can't see Dutta in this state . Hope Naku comes soon to Dutta .

And the situation of Dutta was perfectly described .  Sweet  love story .

Its seeing like suspense the numbers last hope all good happens .

can't wait for the  update really after seeing the  tense situation  of Dutta .

Please update it fast .

And last but not least Thank you for this sweet love story of tasha .

Ziks (is that ur name? 😳) thanks for the wonderful comments...hehe i have u on the edge tooπŸ˜† suspense is fun stuff ...lol will try to update soon.. am really glad u thought Dutta's part written well it took me soo long to find the right words and lines to say ...some of it sounded cheesy or pathetic to me and some didnt really even make sense πŸ˜† but as long as u liked it i've no complaints...aww hun no problem ...glad u like this story πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ thank you for ur lovely comments πŸ˜ƒ
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great update dear

so dutta is alone and missing naku more and more and calling her and he knows that his heart can't let her go.lovely and sad.
so baaji told all about madhu to dutta and to sweety that why they are here .

amazing update dear love it but miss naku

thanks for pm

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
daya u online!!! me gona revise now btw lol

wil reply 2 ur comnt afta exam ;-)
Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

daya u online!!! me gona revise now btw lol

wil reply 2 ur comnt afta exam ;-)

i know i am green today πŸ˜† and itz early like almost 5 am been up since 3 am lol
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dg0628

i know i am green today πŸ˜† and itz early like almost 5 am been up since 3 am lol

lol y wer u up early??

i wel cudn go sleep..slept afta 5..got up at 7πŸ₯±
ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dg0628

Ziks (is that ur name? 😳) thanks for the wonderful comments...hehe i have u on the edge tooπŸ˜† suspense is fun stuff ...lol will try to update soon.. am really glad u thought Dutta's part written well it took me soo long to find the right words and lines to say ...some of it sounded cheesy or pathetic to me and some didnt really even make sense πŸ˜† but as long as u liked it i've no complaints...aww hun no problem ...glad u like this story πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ thank you for ur lovely comments πŸ˜ƒ

Hi my name is Swapna . Nick name is Zikku  ha ha ha just like Nakku . 😊

Actually i did n't read ffs before march 28th .  But u know for many of us  with Mishal 's exit LTL ended. 😭

I miss tasha very much since march 28th . I felt very sad and depressed  for missing tasha .  I started reading ffs one day . U know i felt somewhat relieved .  From these ffs now iam not missing tasha .
Daily iam getting my dose of romantic , lovable  tasha  because of  these ffs .

Iam reading all ffs and following ffs . I love ur ffs as I am following ur other ffs also like app ki khatir ,dutta's love .

And  iam thankful to  u  for giving me tasha . πŸ€—

BTW iam following other ffs also like Shilpitha 's Sophie's and yuviks's also .

Ypu all are really talented . i could n't stop from saying  I love u  for giving me different types of   tasha
daily .πŸ‘

Iridescence1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ziks

Hi my name is Swapna . Nick name is Zikku  ha ha ha just like Nakku . 😊 Aww hi Swapna nice name lol haha I like Zikku too 😳

Actually i did n't read ffs before march 28th .  But u know for many of us  with Mishal 's exit LTL ended. 😭 aww understand ...many left and many turned to VMz and FFs for closure lol

I miss tasha very much since march 28th . I felt very sad and depressed  for missing tasha .  I started reading ffs one day . U know i felt somewhat relieved .  From these ffs now iam not missing tasha . true there are so many and all unique and u see diff stories for our fav ppl
Daily iam getting my dose of romantic , lovable  tasha  because of  these ffs . me also read a lot of them 😳

Iam reading all ffs and following ffs . I love ur ffs as I am following ur other ffs also like app ki khatir ,dutta's love . lol oh do ..Aap ki Kathir and Benaam Ek Rishta are my other ones...Dutta's love is Raj's

And  iam thankful to  u  for giving me tasha . πŸ€— aww sweety no prblems

BTW iam following other ffs also like Shilpitha 's Sophie's and yuviks's also . I also follow their ff's πŸ˜†

Ypu all are really talented . i could n't stop from saying  I love u  for giving me different types of   tasha  aww thank really that means a lot ...πŸ€—
daily .πŸ‘ stick around me plan on doing another one wen i finish Aap ki Kathir ...cuz that one is short...πŸ˜† and come around often to ...lol i have not seen u here much 😊

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
r:_)))
Edited fianlly ...πŸ˜›

Daya ,,that was sooo an awesome read but short ...

the woodhouse looks nice me want to go there  😭

poor dutta is smitten and is unable to forget nakku ,,now he wants to be alone to  come out of this feelign ,,,

how could nakku do  this to him,,and wht is cliff hanger ,, the most imp day is his life will be the worst day  //and countdown hmm i am waiting ,

,hope u update fast 😳

no  dnt glare at me ,,

I was in time and I knw u always are ,,but this is a cliff hanger pl update soon 
luved ur ff
raj
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you sooo much Dhayani..πŸ€— mood theek hogaya..I guess..thanks...❀️