Posted: 12 years ago
Hi very nice updt :D loved duji scenes and the last part was the best waiting for next part :)
RES :)
Now i did comment  last time! 😲
weLl Ill chek again! heheheπŸ˜†
EDited-
ok i read n now i am all

for Dutta

Crying 1

and for Nakku

and the last...!!

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
res πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
edirted:
am so sorry daya...just got back from woodhouse, gone to cheer dutta up😳😳

oh my poor dutta...u made him so miserable 😑and so madly i love too😳...all he wants to do is think about nakku in all: walking, sleeping and waking state...her image etched in his eyes...lovely😳

AS and roops tag along where ever he goes...no wonder it took ages for him to fall in love...and when he did it was disaster...or so u would like us to believeπŸ˜‰

oooh i just loved the description of the woodhouse...i am sure it is the way u like and I have always imagined one like that too daya...πŸ˜ƒ
so duji arrive there and D is still lost but putting up a brave front...for his friend...so typically DuJi😳😳😳
Baaji gets bombarded with smss from sweety and dutta ne uska chori pakad liya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...now baaji has left him alone and gone backπŸ˜•

It was beginning to annoy him that he couldn't even breathe without thinking about her...owww that was so romantic...☺️

now wait..πŸ˜•...what...no...don't walk up......NO don't stand there and ...oye why r u counting...😑...STOP..😲...

COOL VIJI cool u know daya...i am sure her next chapter will start with dutta plunges into the deep waters and comes up to breathe the fresh air...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Wow!! U r the best, Daya,πŸ€— never let us down eversince u started the FF.  First i like to thank u for updating at regular intervals as this gives the connection continuing nd the longing growing for the story nd the characters.  Felt totally miserable 😡after seeing dutta's  distress nd its true that those who find it hard to fall for someone will fall really hard once they find the right person.  Nakku is bein really mean nd she has not bothered to even find out what  dutta is goin thru or as chitoo suggested in her comments is it true that she is playing a game with him?  God! now what is the countg for at the end, yet again u successfully kept us on tenterhooks.  Plzzz make it a long update next time.  Before ur FF i was hooked to Sophia's Ehsaas nd she let me down by not updating for a very long time for whatever reasonsπŸ˜”[still waitin thou'].  Contiue the good work dear.     
Really it was a very beautiful update . I love it .  Dutta's condition is horrible .

I can't see Dutta in this state . Hope Naku comes soon to Dutta .

And the situation of Dutta was perfectly described .  Sweet  love story .

Its seeing like suspense the numbers last hope all good happens .

can't wait for the  update really after seeing the  tense situation  of Dutta .

Please update it fast .

And last but not least Thank you for this sweet love story of tasha .

Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

R E S E R V E D

E D I T E D ok...me ready to read...

awww bbe u wrotet it soo beautifuly...yeh u wer right id defo b comenting on d last part!! ...aww thanks hun and yup I knew u would...

ukno as soon as i read d bit wer he dropd baji of n cme in2 d woodhouse n was gona switch light on thinking ders not point siinc his life is filled with darkness...at that point man my heat r beating soo fast   thinking may baji did not jus leav cuz of sum imp wrk issues (1st thng i thought wen baji sed dat was SWEETY!!!πŸ˜‰ goo excuse LOL)  i fote mayb he alsos got in touch wit naku o sum1 who knows naku n tld her bout dutta n d whol situation..n mayb she was here...mayb baji thought this way they could spend time 2gva n sort out their 'issues' lol  

stil hopin this hapenz *sigh* ... haha sach mein Baaji actually left πŸ˜† I know right how could he leave his friend in that state...just look at poor Dutta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw omg d way hes doin d whole count dwn thng is pretty freaky n jus soo sad...  cnt wait 2 see was gona hapen after 1!!!! ...has u on the edge of ur seat eh ... i will try to update this one soon but still have to write AKK and then we both have to write BER ...

thnku soo much 4 d update hunii..i totally owe u 1!!!   ...no problem i made the deal...so i did it ...now go ace that exam :P

Originally posted by dutta-rose

Hi very nice updt :D loved duji scenes and the last part was the best waiting for next part :)
sheeba thanks...aww glad u liked there scenes lol ...and the end ...will update asap :P
Originally posted by rubal223

as always perfect ,,,,
rubal ur lovely one liners...haha thanks hun :) means a lot
Edited by dg0628 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by AzMishy

RES :)
Now i did comment  last time! 😲
weLl Ill chek again! heheheπŸ˜† ...I see u have edited :P
EDited-
ok i read n now i am all

for Dutta ...me also all for Dutta poor guy na

Crying 1

and for Nakku ...haha aww ur no longer team Naku...itz ok at this point even Dutta is annoyed with how much she bothering him πŸ˜†

and the last...!! ... ok this one...I knew u would say... I saw it coming