Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chithoo

res  two bandars kept me busy in ccc and by the time i got here😑 i am 3rd....no probs...at least am not in pg 5 like last time....will edit soonπŸ˜ƒ  I know...right lol ur on the first pg 

first of all.........this is what i want to give you Whipfor not giving me tasha in this epi and then rubbing it in by ending it when the two are alone........so here goes your lappy......Throw Computerand then i wan't to screamYou're Nuts

girl what made u think i was waiting this long to hear about DP Sir's love ishtory ..Shocked............. LOL i almost forgot about him in this story ...i had to bring him in and lol i will give u some tasha in next part but then I threw in that surprise that ur gonna hate because of ur pm ...so wat u will read soon is ur fault... :P

now u better make up for it and give me only tasha next time...........otherwise you be ready to face the consequences😑

ok feeling better now after that outburst.........coming to the first part.......was enjoyable the way ria, sameer and adhi teased nakku......and oh she is so smitten by him😳☺️......and none can blame her........D does have that effect.😳.......we do empathize don't weπŸ˜‰ haha yup .....thatz Dutta's affect on people :P
oye my baaji is BP now...😑....mmmmm.....so dutta is what HB- heart beat
 I am not sure for dutta code name yet...still thinking :P
ok so now nakku has come into her own.......kitna bolti hai tu formπŸ˜›......cracking jokes to a serious dutta......aaaaaaaaahhhhh mera gussa wala dutta.☺️.....yes he is mighty upset at not being able to have rightfully stood up for his woman.......😳....so what has he to say to her......................will wait........ haha yup mighty upset and watch to see wat the effect of that was πŸ˜ƒ

and why am i feeling this man standing across the road is adhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i dunno u'll have to wait and see πŸ˜‰

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubal223

good update and really long , loved it and thanks for the pM

Thanks rubal....glad u loved it πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: brvr

Thanx for the update first nd what a way to end it with DN just about together nd we will wait for it till ur next update? Oh God!  This is torture [wait]πŸ˜’

Hi ...thanks ...can I know ur name please 😳
and yup i know I didnt realize it was getting soo long lol
i had no choice but to stop :P just wait a little longer 😊

Originally posted by: eternity_of_luv

hey dear
nice update
you hang us with the suspense
i think dutta gonna tell nakku truth that they know that she is nakku not ria

thanks for pm

looking forward.

Ranjana ..hey ...thanks for commenting love and yes suspense is always fun :P

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dc17-7

hey dhayani,

nice update dear.........

will look fwd to ur next one.....

tc
divya

Divya, thanks for commenting :)

Originally posted by: Nakusha

nice update soon ,like it alot ,take care

Hi hun, am glad u like this ff alot....can I know ur name please 😳

Originally posted by: alveera_rckz

awesome update tanx 4 da pm

Alveera πŸ€—hope all is well :P thanks for commenting :-)
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiran255

Lve it DhayaniThanks Kiran πŸ€—

superbbbbbbb Update thanks again 😳

love how Ria talking abt Dutta change all teh situtaion

but baby they are really confused abt all the tings going on :P lol i know i know ...even i get confused at times about who knows what and how much they know LMAO i need to re-read my own writingπŸ˜†

heheheheheh

love the confusuion they are in :P fun to mess with ppl heads

and awwwwwww what happened to Dutta 
why he is so quite 

omg he is so hurt :( yup soo hurt and u'll see wat that makes him do in the next update πŸ˜‰

cant wiat for the next upodate 

note dude im so busy with uni work 
socha that aram say comment karo gey 
but i dont think i can 

so bear with it 

im so sorry 

im dying to write  I'm sure you are ....ur a girl filled with wonderful and funny comments lol its ok thou focus on uni first ...take sweety :P

Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

Hi Daya πŸ€—.. so here with my commnet s, sawwrrie for later response ,πŸ˜› 

I loved the friendship ria/sameer/adhi /nakku share ..great rapport seen here , also  Nakku;s and dpsirs bond is endearing Raj .....πŸ€— here again to comment on ur comments lol ...oh i'm glad u like their relationships and bonds πŸ˜ƒ

and now u have left me thnking ,,wht has dutta cme to tell nakku ? and who is the person bhajji is going towards too,,, hope u update soon ,, I will update soon ...I have written it already...but imma hold off on it for i little bit :P
I am anxiously waiting to see d-n moments and ofcourse duji ,,moments too soon, tc rajπŸ˜› lol u will get them soon :)
PS : I am guessing we will see nakku's new role at the office πŸ˜›  i dunno πŸ˜†

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the reply n for the PM! 
Me on phone so plz forgive me to limit to this :D
Will wait for the next part :p
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Finally comenting...

Part 15

Dutta is such a tease man...poor naku is getin fooled so easily..bechari...

LOL even baaji noticed d difference in naku!! Hehe *full sympathetic face*  

Ewww can us imagine wa naku must hav felt wen dutta sed tke ur girl 4 a dance 2 HER BROTHER!! Yuckkyy lol  

Lmaoo all 4 of em tinking n planing against 1 anoda...wel kinda...n 4rm dem all i loved wa baaji wa thinking n ofc...dutta...since im getting rely behtaab 2 see tasha romance...*hint hint*...err did i even need 2 point dis out lol  

Oh oh naku geting an idea dat mayb dutta is a playa...?!?!! poor girl was heartbroken 1ce...n now has 2 go thru it all again evn tho its not all true...now dat rely makes me think bout the ff name...waves of life...  

Much awaited part...now wa beter idea 4  baji 2 make aadhi dance wit him den bringing dutta in...A POTENTIAL THREAT!! Lmaooo  

Liven this party!!!!! ROFLLL omg das jus has completly wrng connotations!!! Hahahahaha  

N aadhis thoughts wer totaly mking me LMFAOOO ... 'looks like hes ready to become his mister-ess' ahahahahahahahahahaha  

Awww bless aadhi u r like d sweetest bro i kno  ...thngs u hav 2 do 4 naku...n evn if it means facing ur biggst phobia LOL

Ladies...? good excuse but abit 2 common dont u think naku..it was obvious dat u wrnt confy wit it at all lol...making dutta evn mor amused lol  

YIPEEE U FINALY LISTEND ME    N CHOSE LE LE MAZA SONG 4 BAAD!!! Hahahahaa

Oooh am damn sur they wer d big attraction der!! No doubt  

Hahahaha aadhi n dutta in shock!! Areee abh unki galti toh nahi hai na ukno kya pata tha ke baaji 'come out' like dis...lmaoo

Omg i soo can imagine baaji doing his dinchak dinchak dancing n throwing himself at aadhi!!! Hahahahaha  

Omg omg dutta u tight git!!

I jus knew u wer gona use that trik daya...d whol hero saving heroin by catching her b4 she slips...or rather hero saves his prince charming in dis case LMFAOOO  

Bechara aadhi kahan phaas gaya lol

Gee dutta is soo impatient...he shud kno dat women take der time in washeroom lol...spesh in nakus case hehehe...wa wit hot flushes n all LOL  

Kitni betaabi se naku ki taraf gaya hai lol (AWWW)  

Loved the use of d lyrics der sweetie...doobh doobh jaaye ek doosre mein...geee how sweet

Rely wish he was actualy hugging her n not jus 'as if hugging' lol

Awww naku always gets lost in him...eeek was waiting 4 d kiss  ...but evn dutta has mor sense den 2 do dis...den us lol  

Poor girl ...so embarrased...dutta u sucha tease man (ikno ikno i hav sed it b4 but kya karu..he rely is d biggest tease i eva came across lol)

Oooh la la raat ke nashe mein kuch toh definatly baat hai!!!

Ha naku das d whole point...but wa if it rely cums tru lmao...ikno daya das not ur intention atm but nva u can always chnge ya mind lol

Ooohhh dont i always love it wen eva dutta comes 2 the rescue of his damsel in distress!!!   

Man but rely wishd dutta gav dem mor den a punch...saale issi layak hain!!!   

Disgusting ppl...naku was soo shokd n horrified...no wonda dutta hamara itna angry tha...tho i loved dat part...shows hw much he cares 4 her ...

Awww dutta cudnt drive cuz he was soo angry...

Aww beti t hurt him wen he saw her crying...

Rely wished he cud b der 4 her now...insted of aadhi...wud hav sucha sweet romantic caring tasha scne...hayeee  

Geez baji dont u understand dis is not like any other time n any other girl...this is naku...duttas naku!!!   

man mein toh thaak gayi...wil coment on nxt chap asap...til den enjoy readin dis1 lol  

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

Finally comenting....Yes finally dear...itz much awaited!

Part 15

Dutta is such a tease man...poor naku is getin fooled so easily..bechari....i know ...how could he do that ...this poor girls heart...wait what he does affects every1's heart lol

LOL even baaji noticed d difference in naku!! Hehe *full sympathetic face*  .Baaji is smart na

Ewww can us imagine wa naku must hav felt wen dutta sed tke ur girl 4 a dance 2 HER BROTHER!! Yuckkyy lol  eeek i know right u can imagine what i put em thru in that moment ...πŸ˜†

Lmaoo all 4 of em tinking n planing against 1 anoda...wel kinda...n 4rm dem all i loved wa baaji wa thinking n ofc...dutta...since im getting rely behtaab 2 see tasha romance...*hint hint*...err did i even need 2 point dis out lol  LOL no u did not need to point it out...I know u and ur besharmi thoughts πŸ˜†

Oh oh naku geting an idea dat mayb dutta is a playa...?!?!! poor girl was heartbroken 1ce...n now has 2 go thru it all again evn tho its not all true...now dat rely makes me think bout the ff name...waves of life...  yup waves of life ...apt hai na lol

Much awaited part...now wa beter idea 4  baji 2 make aadhi dance wit him den bringing dutta in...A POTENTIAL THREAT!! Lmaooo  LMAO potential threat 🀣 .Poor aadhi ...

Liven this party!!!!! ROFLLL omg das jus has completly wrng connotations!!! Hahahahaha  I know right I died writing it ...cracked up picturing him saying that LOL

N aadhis thoughts wer totaly mking me LMFAOOO ... 'looks like hes ready to become his mister-ess' ahahahahahahahahahaha .I know ...MistER -ess πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Duji na

Awww bless aadhi u r like d sweetest bro i kno  ...thngs u hav 2 do 4 naku...n evn if it means facing ur biggst phobia LOL .he loves her too much .. such a sweet bro...yup facing his phobia and becoming gay for her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ladies...? good excuse but abit 2 common dont u think naku..it was obvious dat u wrnt confy wit it at all lol...making dutta evn mor amused lol  .very common thats why i used it lol

YIPEEE U FINALY LISTEND ME    N CHOSE LE LE MAZA SONG 4 BAAD!!! Hahahahaa .Yup I had to break that song down ...it took a while to write that and that was the update i wasn't feeling well wen i wrote it...hmm but i did like that song

Oooh am damn sur they wer d big attraction der!! No doubt  .OH big crowd cheering looud yaar ...for the new couple in town πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hahahaha aadhi n dutta in shock!! Areee abh unki galti toh nahi hai na ukno kya pata tha ke baaji 'come out' like dis...lmaoo .LMAO ...i noe Baaji let loose his true side to everyone :P

Omg i soo can imagine baaji doing his dinchak dinchak dancing n throwing himself at aadhi!!! Hahahahaha  I know right he is experienced at throwing himself around while dancing na :P

Omg omg dutta u tight git!! .LOL

I jus knew u wer gona use that trik daya...d whol hero saving heroin by catching her b4 she slips...or rather hero saves his prince charming in dis case LMFAOOO  .LOL omg yup...trip and catch scene with BAAD πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bechara aadhi kahan phaas gaya lol 

Gee dutta is soo impatient...he shud kno dat women take der time in washeroom lol...spesh in nakus case hehehe...wa wit hot flushes n all LOL  .LOL bechaari naku ran like the wind after all he did to her LOL

Kitni betaabi se naku ki taraf gaya hai lol (AWWW)  

Loved the use of d lyrics der sweetie...doobh doobh jaaye ek doosre mein...geee how sweet .like i said i sat there thinking about the lyrics and actions LOL and i was sick so it took forever...lol i was frustrated writing this part

Rely wish he was actualy hugging her n not jus 'as if hugging' lol .LOL that would totally not be appropriate ...he needs to make her feel with out making her run scared that he is like some major player LOL

Awww naku always gets lost in him...eeek was waiting 4 d kiss  ...but evn dutta has mor sense den 2 do dis...den us lol  .LOL he controlled himself πŸ˜† such a good guy na

Poor girl ...so embarrased...dutta u sucha tease man (ikno ikno i hav sed it b4 but kya karu..he rely is d biggest tease i eva came across lol).well poor girl is getting mad teased lol

Oooh la la raat ke nashe mein kuch toh definatly baat hai!!! .lol yup

Ha naku das d whole point...but wa if it rely cums tru lmao...ikno daya das not ur intention atm but nva u can always chnge ya mind lol .LOL no no ...not changing my mind :P

Ooohhh dont i always love it wen eva dutta comes 2 the rescue of his damsel in distress!!!   .haye haye ...Dutta knight in shining armour

Man but rely wishd dutta gav dem mor den a punch...saale issi layak hain!!!    impact of that in next part na :P

Disgusting ppl...naku was soo shokd n horrified...no wonda dutta hamara itna angry tha...tho i loved dat part...shows hw much he cares 4 her ... .thanks ...glad u like that i wanted to really stick that in there :P

Awww dutta cudnt drive cuz he was soo angry....yup so angry he might of broke the steering wheel off πŸ˜†

Aww beti t hurt him wen he saw her crying... .oh it hurt like crazy :P

Rely wished he cud b der 4 her now...insted of aadhi...wud hav sucha sweet romantic caring tasha scne...hayeee  .dw u will get tasha scenes :)

Geez baji dont u understand dis is not like any other time n any other girl...this is naku...duttas naku!!!  right!

man mein toh thaak gayi...wil coment on nxt chap asap...til den enjoy readin dis1 lol   oh love I enjoyed it ...thank you for lovely comments ...

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brvr

I'm bharathi.   please update soon, dreaming everyday of the endless possibilites of DN convoπŸ˜ƒ. 

Hi Bharathi πŸ˜ƒ
nice to meet you :-)
Will defo post soon...

Edited by dg0628 - 13 years ago