Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update tanx 4 da pm
Originally posted by AzMishy

res
yehhhh me 2nd๐Ÿฅณ

Oh dear thanks for the reminder! totaly forgot about it :p
Me was thinking have commented on the update, so BIG sorry for that!

Now come to the update love the talk sameer ria nakku n adhi had n LAMO nakku rolling remembering BAAD dance!
Loved the DP nag Nakku convo :)
Does DP has something to do with Dutta? 
LOL Baaji is now BP!!! lol he nearly gave Nakku heart attack :p
So nakku has an excuse to meet Dutta
Ohhhhhhhh they bang them self again! hehehe
Nakku has a tendancy to bang in to Dutta na n she always falls in his arm hayeee hayeee!!
There she wanted n excuse n here he is there ready talk t her :p
Some serious matter guess!!! :p
Now wo is baaji gonna speek to ! hmmmmm
Too much of Q! plz update it fast ha :p hehehe
Sorry fr the lte comment :)

azy, just when i began to give u some credit for getting everything right ๐Ÿ˜ƒu have to ask "does DP have something to do with Dutta"..๐Ÿคข.................hmmmm.......back to tubelight vahini mode.... or is it the new aplication on the phone that has made u go bonkers again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

pooja dear where are you, we are at it again.......................come soon and don't tell me i didn't warn you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chithoo

azy, just when i began to give u some credit for getting everything right ๐Ÿ˜ƒu have to ask "does DP have something to do with Dutta"..๐Ÿคข.................hmmmm.......back to tubelight vahini mode.... or is it the new aplication on the phone that has made u go bonkers again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

pooja dear where are you, we are at it again.......................come soon and don't tell me i didn't warn you๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry for dissapointing u :p
But miply asked tat cos at the bigginig she mentioned around 2-3 part SP is Dutta's father, some tme FF can take a different route na y! hehehe
And baaji too not knowing him, cos these 2 met him n spoked too, anyway will wait n c, hehehe
Yep tis phone too going all like nakuu lost its marbels *yuk*

res  two bandars kept me busy in ccc and by the time i got here๐Ÿ˜ก i am 3rd....no probs...at least am not in pg 5 like last time....will edit soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ

first of all.........this is what i want to give you Whipfor not giving me tasha in this epi and then rubbing it in by ending it when the two are alone........so here goes your lappy......Throw Computerand then i wan't to screamYou're Nuts

girl what made u think i was waiting this long to hear about DP Sir's love ishtory ..Shocked.............

now u better make up for it and give me only tasha next time...........otherwise you be ready to face the consequences๐Ÿ˜ก

ok feeling better now after that outburst.........coming to the first part.......was enjoyable the way ria, sameer and adhi teased nakku......and oh she is so smitten by him๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ......and none can blame her........D does have that effect.๐Ÿ˜ณ.......we do empathize don't we๐Ÿ˜‰
oye my baaji is BP now...๐Ÿ˜ก....mmmmm.....so dutta is what HB- heart beat

ok so now nakku has come into her own.......kitna bolti hai tu form๐Ÿ˜›......cracking jokes to a serious dutta......aaaaaaaaahhhhh mera gussa wala dutta.โ˜บ๏ธ.....yes he is mighty upset at not being able to have rightfully stood up for his woman.......๐Ÿ˜ณ....so what has he to say to her......................will wait........

and why am i feeling this man standing across the road is adhi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Hey viji from when u started using this much emmotions ha!!!
U budy intelligent nikli!! wah wah
Let me too no the secret na :p hehehe
@viji & azy : i promise to comment wen i get my net back....some stuff are being fixed up on my street and till itz done i'll have no net :(.......but let me answer one thing .......DP is Dutta father ...i indirectly made that connection in part 9 along wit fact that baaji is also not son but friend..........and reading carefully will tell u y he does not know how dutta looks.....becuz he never went back!.......oh u think baaji saw aadhi??? lol u will c who he saw :P
Originally posted by dg0628

@viji & azy : i promise to comment wen i get my net back....some stuff are being fixed up on my street and till itz done i'll have no net :(.......but let me answer one thing .......DP is Dutta father ...i indirectly made that connection in part 9 along wit fact that baaji is also not son but friend..........and reading carefully will tell u y he does not know how dutta looks.....becuz he never went back!.......oh u think baaji saw aadhi??? lol u will c who he saw :P

yes i do remember all that u have said sweetheart and that is why i was asking azy whether she had gone bonkers๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Lve it Dhayani 

superbbbbbbb Update 

love how Ria talking abt Dutta change all teh situtaion 

but baby they are really confused abt all the tings going on :P

heheheheheh

love the confusuion they are in :P

and awwwwwww what happened to Dutta 
why he is so quite 

omg he is so hurt :(

cant wiat for the next upodate 

note dude im so busy with uni work 
socha that aram say comment karo gey 
but i dont think i can 

so bear with it 

im so sorry 

im dying to write 

Hi Daya ๐Ÿค—.. so here with my commnet s, sawwrrie for later response ,๐Ÿ˜› 
I loved the friendship ria/sameer/adhi /nakku share ..great rapport seen here , also  Nakku;s and dpsirs bond is endearing

and now u have left me thnking ,,wht has dutta cme to tell nakku ? and who is the person bhajji is going towards too,,, hope u update soon ,,
I am anxiously waiting to see d-n moments and ofcourse duji ,,moments too soon, tc raj๐Ÿ˜›
PS : I am guessing we will see nakku's new role at the office ๐Ÿ˜›

yes i do remember all that u have said sweetheart and that is why i was asking azy whether she had gone bonkers๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

yes me know baaji is friend cum bro๐Ÿ˜ก
but i remember SP is his father!!! me reading too many FF, that i get mixed up all

sorry so will wait for the father son confron!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

viji i dtarted reading from day 1 she started it so quite obvious na cant remeber all in detail๐Ÿ˜ณ
but defo me going bonkers with my phone!!!!๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by AzMishy

res
yehhhh me 2nd๐ŸฅณLOL kicked viji to third ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh dear thanks for the reminder! totaly forgot about it :p lol haha yeah clearly
Me was thinking have commented on the update, so BIG sorry for that! No prob :)

Now come to the update love the talk sameer ria nakku n adhi had n LAMO nakku rolling remembering BAAD dance! lol yup she even pictured Dutta dancing with Baaji ๐Ÿ˜† now u picture it LOL
Loved the DP nag Nakku convo :) good good I almost forgot about him lol
Does DP has something to do with Dutta? YES!
LOL Baaji is now BP!!! lol he nearly gave Nakku heart attack :p  BP LOL and i need one for dutta still ....i couldnt think of one so i brushed it off instead ..๐Ÿ˜†
So nakku has an excuse to meet Dutta yup excuses u can find any for him na :P
Ohhhhhhhh they bang them self again! hehehe haha yup itz their way to meet now LOL
Nakku has a tendancy to bang in to Dutta na n she always falls in his arm hayeee hayeee!! u'd think itz on purpose eh :P
There she wanted n excuse n here he is there ready talk t her :p talk about connection :)
Some serious matter guess!!! :p
Now wo is baaji gonna speek to ! hmmmmm u will see my dear
Too much of Q! plz update it fast ha :p hehehe update ready but not gonna post it ...like i said in pm ..ur punishment :P
Sorry fr the lte comment :) no prob hun