Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran255

What Did u sayyyyyyyyyy 

you are screwed 

I know what u need :D

i hope u get it no w

i want update !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now in this condition how will i write
your fault....look me hospitalized....i was pulling ur leg ....and now truly i can not write
too bad got ahead of urself :P now no update
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
                                              Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Screaming my lungs out !!!!!

annoyed
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Screaming my lungs out !!!!!

annoyed

haha don't scream ok by the end of this week you will have an update :)
If i dont get a chance to write both by tmmrw night I will write this one on thurs
and the Benaam ek rishta tmmrw....imma update that one first and then work on
this as it needs more work to incorporate dance sequence lol
no worries I promise both will be up by the end of the weekend
dont scream i dont like people who scream πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
daya...............my girl πŸ˜›......you are so deadπŸ˜‰...............God i can't believe i missed this all these days and today i just lapped up the whole thing in one go.😳.............

datta so naughty as i have always imagined.☺️................and nakku trying to be coy and all .😳......nautanki kahin ki........serves her right for playing with my datta😑.................

and baaji.............oye he is so wicked.πŸ˜†.............love him..❀️..

aadhi....................should have known better than to play with my DuJi............i have no pity.πŸ˜†......he asked for it .......AND IS GETTING IT BIG TIME🀣🀣🀣

common now daya...........yr exams are over today..............out with the next part or i will start writing all my fantasies...🀣
Edited by chithoo - 13 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chithoo

daya...............my girl πŸ˜›......you are so deadπŸ˜‰...............God i can't believe i missed this all these days and today i just lapped up the whole thing in one go.😳............. You know itz always nicer wen u noe u got the next update waiting for u ....haha lapped it one go ....someone had nothing to do today....koi baat nahi....starting tmmrw ....we'll party here everyday....exams done ...nothing to do now :P

datta so naughty as i have always imagined.☺️................and nakku trying to be coy and all .😳......nautanki kahin ki........serves her right for playing with my datta😑................. 
 :D LOL u think she deserved it haha ....ur right how can she think like that ...altho plan was not hers....but she went along didnt she πŸ˜† no worries our dutta will take his sweet revenge LOL hez not done yet :P
and baaji.............oye he is so wicked.πŸ˜†.............love him..❀️.. Baaji always cute ...haha he has an amazing brain dont u think .....he thinks fast LOL

aadhi....................should have known better than to play with my DuJi............i have no pity.πŸ˜†......he asked for it .......AND IS GETTING IT BIG TIME🀣🀣🀣 Big time!!!!!!...haha and now both involved in it too....

common now daya...........yr exams are over today..............out with the next part or i will start writing all my fantasies...🀣 patience please.....I'm writing Bennam ek Rishta at the moment ...i will finish that and then if i get time I will start this one :P if not wait! I am on it tho :P

alveera_rckz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
        Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
daya girl u said u will update on friday guess wat itz friday n no update of WOL yet. chal di update karo naa or do u wnt me 2 carry on screamming πŸ˜† Edited by alveera_rckz - 13 years ago
Iridescence1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alveera_rckz

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

daya girl u said u will update on friday guess wat itz friday n no update of WOL yet. chal di update karo naa or do u wnt me 2 carry on screamming πŸ˜†

aww sweety ....sorry....i was soo busy yesterday and today ......and i wrote a lot of it but i want to finish the restaurant scene in this part and I wrote all of it with a massive head ache and I know it wont live up to the expectations but what to do....my brain was in too much pain to focus....I tried to finish it last night but I passed out thou ...i continued some this morning but had some meeting and work to do ...and now I gotta go out....so I will try to finish it tonight and post tmmrw SORRY...i'm trying to update soon i promise πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
kiran255 thumbnail
Dayu  im waiting dear :(

mera tu gala bayth gaya shout kartay kartay

now im crying

Iridescence1 thumbnail

Dayu  im waiting dear :(

mera tu gala bayth gaya shout kartay kartay

now im crying

oh my kiran ....lovely kiran

plz understand that i was soo busy & still not feeling well....

i wrote the update (half of it) with a massive headache and then

I had to go out so couldnt  finish

sorry sorry sorry :P

I promise to finish writing when i wake up in the morning and post asap

itz 3am now i need to get to bed :P

btw itz gonna bbe the worst update i've written my brain was not all there

still have a headache to ....cant sleep bcuz of it lol but imma try to go to sleep

hopefully i will be ok to write in the morning :P

kiran255 thumbnail
Oh Im sorry baby !

i didnt know u were having headache of this intensity 1

baby u sleep and relax ur self 

and hey thats what we decide how is the update !

You take care :D